toldailytopic: Women preaching from the pulpit. Is it wrong?

Buzzword

You forget or don't know where that "book" came from!!

Thank you for proving my point.

Those "words" came from God...

...and again.

God is not a book.

God is not somehow imprisoned in the pages of a book.

The entirety of God is no more contained in the collection of stories, poetry, and histories written by MEN which we call "the Bible" than the entirety of the universe is contained in a single glance through a telescope.

To give an inanimate object higher priority than the Creator of the universe is just as idiotic in practice as treating what one man can see through one glance in a telescope with more awe than the totality of creation, if ever it is revealed to us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank you for proving my point.

...and again.

God is not a book.

God is not somehow imprisoned in the pages of a book.

The entirety of God is no more contained in the collection of stories, poetry, and histories written by MEN which we call "the Bible" than the entirety of the universe is contained in a single glance through a telescope.

To give an inanimate object higher priority than the Creator of the universe is just as idiotic in practice as treating what one man can see through one glance in a telescope with more awe than the totality of creation, if ever it is revealed to us.

God inspired those pages...The Bible IS the word of God...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I don't follow your agenda...

Agenda? No, stop projecting.

The meaning of the pics: God can use an *** to speak for Him, but cant use a woman.

Its called sarcasm. In other words, God can certainly use a woman or a rock or anything He wants and He does.

Edit: Used the biblical word for donkey and its starred out.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
What is up with others saying 'God can choose whoever He wants to preach'?
The Bible states what He wants :idunno:

Heretics.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Agenda? No, stop projecting.

The meaning of the pics: God can use an *** to speak for Him, but cant use a woman.

Its called sarcasm. In other words, God can certainly use a woman or a rock or anything He wants and He does.

Edit: Used the biblical word for donkey and its starred out.

You still don't get it?? You women who think on a "feminist" plain cannot except what the Bible says about women. God created man in His image. He then created woman from man's image (by taking a rib from the man) Women are not to hold a place of authority (over men) within the confines of the church structure...

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You still don't get it?? You women who think on a "feminist" plain cannot except what the Bible says about women. God created man in His image. He then created women in man's image. Women are not to hold a place of authority (over men) within the confines of the church structure...

I'm not a feminist. Women were not created in mans image. Scripture please where it says that. (Good luck with that)

Both men and women are created in the image of God.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not a feminist. Women were not created in mans image. Scripture please where it says that. (Good luck with that)

Both men and women are created in the image of God.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God created Eve from Adam...

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Feel free to use pictures to express yourself. As a professional artist, I believe pictures can be use as well as words to express oneself.

9064057.jpg