toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dena

I have known a few tiny ladies who wore petite sizes and such like 2-3 American. There are boutique stores that have junior fashions down to size 1.

Yeah, it's possible to get fairly small clothing. When I am not overweight I often wear little girls clothes. Stores like Macy's have pretty nice tops in size 2/4's that work well for petite ladies.

Dena

When I volunteer at the nursing home they ask me what grade I am in at school. They can't see my face! When I told one lady I was married she got this grossed out look on her face and asked why such a young girl would be married.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it's possible to get fairly small clothing. When I am not overweight I often wear little girls clothes. Stores like Macy's have pretty nice tops in size 2/4's that work well for petite ladies.

Sound like you can save money that way. :jump: It;s seldom I get out to shop; now I wear loose and less expensive clothes, usually on sale at Penny's; I might go the week to by some new pillow cases. Riding in the cart is a bit fun for me.

Dena

I like JCPenny too. I don't buy clothes much though. It's a hassle and I hate to spend the money.

Now Kt, do you really ride in the cart??? Or do you mean the car?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I like JCPenny too. I don't buy clothes much though. It's a hassle and I hate to spend the money.

Now Kt, do you really ride in the cart??? Or do you mean the car?

I ride the cart in any large store and I like riding at the mall, but dislike the elevators; I always bang into something. My standing ability is about ten minutes tops, on a good day and I cannot sit upright more than about a half hour. I am just too sick to do much now. I do swim when I have a nice sunny day.

I have not had a drivers license since 11-08, but I still have my old Cadillac and I really do drive it in the driveway, at least I did last year a few times.

bybee

Blessings!

Blessings!

I ride the cart in any large store and I like riding at the mall, but dislike the elevators; I always bang into something. My standing ability is about ten minutes tops, on a good day and I cannot sit upright more than about a half hour. I am just too sick to do much now. I do swim when I have a nice sunny day.

I have not had a drivers license since 11-08, but I still have my old Cadillac and I really do drive it in the driveway, at least I did last year a few times.

Bless you dearie, growing old ain't for sissies! peace, bybee

Son of Jack

Are you about six foot and large boned? I had a male friend the wore 42X32 and he was not as fat as he was very big like a running back football player.

I'm fairly broad-shouldered, but I could honestly stand to lose a little weight (10 to 15 lbs). I have the frame for football, but loved basketball, for which I lacked the requisite height (6'0")...not to mention the jumping ability.:chuckle:

grit

Should everyone be required to conform to such an arbitrary standard??:plain:
:help: Yes! Because pleating a kilt in the front is too non-traditional and makes it look like a sissy fit, which spoils the sporran and detracts from the ghillie brogues and sgian dubh.

Status
Not open for further replies.