toldailytopic: The key to living a happy life is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Then you do not desire eternal life? You accept dieing like a dog.

Eternal life would be nice. Same goes for chucking fireballs, turning invisible and shape shifting. But it's all the stuff of fantasy and I live in the real world.

I accepted the fact that I was going to die a long time ago. Not much I can really do about it so I don't concern myself with it and I'm certainly not going to lie to myself about it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Eternal life would be nice. Same goes for chucking fireballs, turning invisible and shape shifting. But it's all the stuff of fantasy and I live in the real world.

I accepted the fact that I was going to die a long time ago. Not much I can really do about it so I don't concern myself with it and I'm certainly not going to lie to myself about it.

If you had a choice, would you rather have a chance for eternal life, or would you feel more secure dying like an animal?

Krsto

Got proof of this eternal life?

We're just one beggar telling another beggar where to find food. All we got to "prove" we found food is our own testimony which of course you could doubt but then you mignt be wrong and miss out.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You do not have proof of absolute death either. I was asking if you could choose, eternal life, or die like an animal?

People are animals.

People die like animals.

You are not that special. It's called biology, look into it. Same thing happens when a human dies as when an animal dies. Organs shut down, cells stop multiplying and die, you start to rot and stink. The only choice you may get is what those that are still living do with your carcass.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
People are animals.

People die like animals.

You are not that special. It's called biology, look into it. Same thing happens when a human dies as when an animal dies. Organs shut down, cells stop multiplying and die, you start to rot and stink. The only choice you may get is what those that are still living do with your carcass.

People have souls. You accept biology, but not the Bible; therefore, you are actively choosing to declare you would rather die like an animal.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Right.

I can only give you my word that I have. What does it have to do with anything?

Oh, I see, I have to take your word. You have to take mine that the Holy Spirit lives in me.

We can choose to not believe each other, but it is the same thing, you know about love and I know about the soul and the Holy Spirit.

How can you know what I know? You can only know by experience.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I see, I have to take your word. You have to take mine that the Holy Spirit lives in me.

We can choose to not believe each other, but it is the same thing, you know about love and I know about the soul and the Holy Spirit.

How can you know what I know? You can only know by experience.

Exactly.

And having some Holy Spirit in you sounds rather loony.

Buzzword

Dang, just when I was starting to enjoy the possibility of a Topic of the Day that didn't result in arguments...

Status
Not open for further replies.