toldailytopic: Same-sex marriage: for it, or against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
would you consider that irresponsible to have children without getting married?

Not necessarily no.

congratulations on answering a question

you got it wrong got it wrong but you actually answered it

So you believe it is wrong for unmarried women to make the choice of giving life to their unborn babies? Nice job pretending to speak in the best interest of the babies, Mr. Pro-abort Chrys ... :loser:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So you believe it is wrong for unmarried women to make the choice of giving life to their unborn babies while pretending to speak in the best interest of the babies, Mr. Pro-abort Chrys ...

I thought you were going to ignore me

you know that I cannot ignore you

Arthur Brain

congratulations on answering a question

you got it wrong
but
you actually answered it

I, along with everyone else, have been answering your questions throughout this thread. You, OTOH, have constantly avoided them which I doubt has fooled anyone at all....

If my answer is wrong then point out why, else as usual you ain't saying much...

:plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought you were going to ignore me

you know that I cannot ignore you

Consider yourself a fly with very annoying wings. :) BTW, you actually CAN ignore me. All you have to do is not respond to my posts.

As for me, I am responding to you because I feel you are a disgrace to the prolife movement.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
toldailytopic: Same-sex marriage: for it, or against it?

I am against it because I think the purpose of marriage is to protect the child

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it takes a man and a women

Once again ... Is every man, woman and teen capable of producing children?

IF you want to argue that individuals need to be able to produce children via the old fashion method, then certainly you need to be consistent and explain how you would be able to monitor which couples should or shouldn't be allowed to marry.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Once again ... Is every man, woman and teen capable of producing children?

IF you want to argue that individuals need to be able to produce children via the old fashion method, then certainly you need to be consistent and explain how you would be able to monitor which couples should or shouldn't be allowed to marry.

we already know that anything besides a man and a women will not produce a child

Status
Not open for further replies.