toldailytopic: Priorities. Are your life priorities in order? What does your priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragTagblues

Well, well, well what turned out to be a reasonably harmless and innocent thread has been ruined by a certain flightless dove and aSackofCrap . . .

Still why should they have all the fun?

Music
Life
Love
Study

and surprisingly

Theology!

I think on things like this family and friends are a givne and don't need to be brought up!

bybee

Well, well, well what turned out to be a reasonably harmless and innocent thread has been ruined by a certain flightless dove and aSackofCrap . . .

Music
Life
Love
Study

and surprisingly

Theology!

I think on things like this family and friends are a givne and don't need to be brought up!

I like your list.

taikoo

Music
Life
Love
Study

and surprisingly

Theology!

the spoilers only have as much power as the enablers give them.

so whose fault is it really if they spoil a thread?

taikoo

It is not a matter of fault or blame but responsibility.

I will stay with 'fault", assuming that only two people actually wanted to ruin the thread.

Definitions of fault on the Web:

* mistake: a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention

Granite

Hall of Fame
I will stay with 'fault", assuming that only two people actually wanted to ruin the thread.

* mistake: a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention

Whether or not they planned on it's irrelevant; they won't.

ragTagblues

the spoilers only have as much power as the enablers give them.

Since this is a forum they are enabled up to the hilt and can and will say what they like whether anyone gives them any credence or not . . . So really we aren't enabling them; but humoring them with a tinge of pity.

so whose fault is it really if they spoil a thread?

No one is at fault but them, another should not bare the responsibility of another's actions . .

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
That's not possible when you close your thread, Bybee. :allsmile: How did that insult thread work out for you :eek: "deary"? :smokie:

Perhaps the amount of "upchuck" flowing in after Thunder Muse called the trannie "a decent person" clogged up the wheels that made bybee's insult thread run.

Other "priorities" for aSeattleConserv:

Freedom of speech
Freedom to defend oneself.

Reread that until you understand it bybee.

bybee

The people who spray crap into the atmosphere create a stink for all to experience.
That is their choice.
If I happen to be in the atmosphere I must breathe it in or leave.

bybee

Perhaps the amount of "upchuck" flowing in after Thunder Muse called the trannie "a decent person" clogged up the wheels that made bybee's insult thread run.

Freedom of speech

So far I haven't signed a contract which calls for me to obey you or Sister Sludge!
It is time for me to change my motto.
It is only an insult if you take it that way. Right?
I would have dialogued with you in a relatively decent manner.
But the whole thing degenerated.
So Ta!

Nydhogg

Freedom of speech

Persephone ain't a bad person.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
The people who spray crap into the atmosphere create a stink for all to experience.
That is their choice.
If I happen to be in the atmosphere I must breathe it in or leave.

The stink that swirls around that indecisive head of yours bybee comes from the atheists that you surround yourself with.

taikoo

Since this is a forum they are enabled up to the hilt and can and will say what they like whether anyone gives them any credence or not . . . So really we aren't enabling them; but humoring them with a tinge of pity.

No one is at fault but them, another should not bare the responsibility of another's actions . .

There is an ig function.
Responding is enabling.
Enablers are very much at fault.

As for your "should", legally one often is responsible for another's actions. Morally, ethically all manner of ways.

bybee

The stink that swirls around that indecisive head of yours bybee comes from the atheists that you surround yourself with.

My dear brother in Christ Jesus. For some implausible reason I like you.
My head is not indecisive. I am commited to God almighty.
I am not a man and I do not have the call nor the tools to fight with people.
I try to be a still small voice of love and reason.
I do not surround myself with anyone, except, my family.
Your behavior is very unpleasant. It will not attract anyone to our Savior.
And yes, before Sister Sludge chimes in, I can slice with the edge of my tongue too!
I do not wish to continue any dialogue with you because you make me sad.
And I shall not waste my time with those who are unremittingly unkind.

bybee

There is an ig function.
Responding is enabling.
Enablers are very much at fault.

As for your "should", legally one often is responsible for another's actions. Morally, ethically all manner of ways.

That is the problem. Blame the victim! Blame mommy and daddy! Blame the teacher! Blame the neighbor!
NO!
What I do is my responsibility. What you think of it is none of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.