toldailytopic: Priorities. Are your life priorities in order? What does your priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
Gotta love those Beatles.

You're lucky to live under the Iron Fist

But what can you expect when one of them makes a statement like this?:

On March 4, 1966, this quote of John's was printed in an interview by reporter (and friend of John's) Maureen Cleave in the London Evening Standard:
"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first - rock 'n' roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."
http://beatlesnumber9.com/biggerjesus.html

Papa Fidel is a fan as well counselor.

castrolennonstatue.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
aSeattleConserv.
You are so boring!

Mine

God My life Health Love Faith
Church My Family Wealth Caring Knowledge
Closest to me Security Justice Security Safety Peace
Humanity My friends Prosperity Mercy

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Gotta love those Beatles.
That would be one Beatle. I don't get religious advice from an atheist or life lessons from twenty something pop stars doing a bad version of Gandhi's quote about Christians with a shovel full of ego added on top.

But you know what? It's still a great song and a great catalog. Doofus. Enjoy those Pat Boone records. :plain:

aSeattleConserv

BANNED
Banned
That would be one Beatle. I don't get religious advice from an atheist or life lessons from twenty something pop stars doing a bad version of Gandhi's quote about Christians with a shovel full of ego added on top.

But then you're pretty notorious for worshipping communists aren't you counselor?

But you know what? It's still a great song and a great catalog. Doofus. Enjoy those Pat Boone records. :plain:

Feeling a bit "moody" tonight are ya counselor?
Ask and you shall receive

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But then you're pretty notorious for worshipping communists aren't you counselor?
You really don't care if there's even a grain of truth in a thing so long as it serves your immediate purpose, do you? :chuckle:

It's almost impressive...which is probably as close to finding that descriptive used in relation to your abilities as you're ever going to get.

Feeling a bit "moody" tonight are ya counselor?
Supra.

Status
Not open for further replies.