toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to see another Cirque Du Soleil show. :nono:
...that would keep me from watching a video of you stuck in a Crique Du Soleil show. :rotfl:

Well, okay, a hundred bucks would do it, but still...probably very funny.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...that would keep me from watching a video of you stuck in a Crique Du Soleil show. :rotfl:

Well, okay, a hundred bucks would do it, but still...probably very funny.

I have had the Great Fortune (read as "poke my eyes out now, PLEASE!") of attending several of the now 7 (do you hear that? SEVEN) Cirque shows in Vegas.

Pure drudgery. :vomit:

Now that they have the Elvis one, the sky's the limit.

I'm expecting a Wayne du Soleil at any moment.

nicholsmom

work at Planned Parenthood
You have to lie, but wouldn't it be funny to be one of their councilors for a day? How many lives could be saved, I wonder.

dance like David danced
I'd do that for enough money :greedy:

and this:
sing with Beyonce
I think that would be fun :D

pray to the 'Virgin' Mary
Agreed.

root for the Steelers
Really? NO amount of money? What if they were playing the Chargers? I'd root for them against the Chargers - you wouldn't even have to pay me :chuckle:

date Paris Hilton
Ew. Still, I'd go on a date with Paris for enough money, but then I don't honestly think she'd make a move on me, and if she did, I'd have to spend some of the money for her hospital bill :eek:

There is no amount of money that would induce me to abandon any of my principles. But almost anything else...

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. They came to Baltimore, MD several years ago.

Oh, ok. I have heard that the traveling Cirque shows are better. They incorporate the good bits and leave out the boring. (For me that translates to about 10 minutes lol.)

OMEGA

To buy another 1964 Volkswagen with a gasoline heater in the passenger window. It was my first car.

bybee

Well

Well

To buy another 1964 Volkswagen with a gasoline heater in the passenger window. It was my first car.

For me? No amount of money could get me to eat liver! I hate it!
I've never tasted Escargot because it would be like putting a great big booger in one's mouth! :eek:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price,
but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

Not love/leave Mrs Psalmist; stop nursing home visitation; stop eating dark chocolate.

Last edited:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price,
but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

Not love/leave Mrs Psalmist; stop nursing home visitation; eating dark chocolate.

No Dark Chocolate? :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.