toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 11th, 2010 10:02 AM

toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Disregard or intentionally harm those I love and hold dear.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Too many to list, really.

There are some things I wouldn't normally do of my own free will that are actually harmless that I might consider doing for some monetary or material gain. But then there are things I would never do, no matter what. I would never betray my morals, certainly. Nor would I do anything that I find disgusting.

And I would never hold a spider in my hand, ever.

I would be willing to be suspended above the ground at a height which from if I fall I would die if I hit the ground. Whether or not I would do it without being strapped in to guarantee my safety is something I have yet to decide.

No amount of money on the planet that would get me to serve as Barney Frank's Proctologist.
You wouldn't be willing to give him a colonoscopy with a large tube?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

Play Chinese Whispers/Pass the Message with Letsargue.

Newman

ohh, I can't decide whether to be serious or funny...

There is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

be this man's public speaking coach:

Phil Davison

Krsto

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 11th, 2010 10:02 AM

toldailytopic: It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to...

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Give my kids away . . . though at times I might be tempted!

Want to re-live junior high, unless I could keep my current mind.

Be a member of a church in which Cruciform was the pastor.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
work at Planned Parenthood

dance like David danced

sing with Beyonce

pray to the 'Virgin' Mary

root for the Steelers

date Paris Hilton

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to appreciate "death metal".

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to go to a soccer game.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to see another Cirque du Soleil show. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.