toldailytopic: How would you like your epitaph to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

I'm thinking I'll have Lighthouse write it. He could incorporate:

Dullard, idiot, moron, language-impaired, void (I don't think "voidoid" is in his lexicon, though I like that), humorless, whatnot. Did I say "moron"?

Maybe he could use a "loser" smiley. Or one of those "vomit" smileys. Ideally, he could make up some kind of limerick, incorporating a "loser" smiley. And maybe in Greek (he knows some Greek).

Although I'd really prefer to be cremated... I suppose I could still have a plaque somewhere.

In seriousness, I would really like to be cremated, and be spread in a number of different places, related to a few different friends and family. Split it up. I mean different things to different people. Whatever an epitaph might be, I'd leave to those left behind. I believe it's more for them than anything else. Though (while I don't think It'd be an issue) to avoid lame confrontations over who might feel they're best suited to represent, a suggestion might be in order... I suppose that's worth really thinking about, and delegating who I might put in charge. ...Like say, Lighthouse.

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 6th, 2010 08:41 AM

toldailytopic: How would you like your epitaph to read?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I only want it to say: مسلم

Krsto

The slackard never did climb Mt. Rainier.

or

Walking with God is an interesting jouney.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:eek:linger:

In Life
It Was
The Warm Fuzzes
Now
It Is The
Creepy Crawlies

:rip:

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned
Be that way, then. Just remember that next time you're trying to tell everybody how peaceful and friendly your religion is. I know I will.
"Be that way then"? :plain: Thanks for reminding me of how it felt to be 10 yrs old.

I guess you're reviving the old "if you don't give me some ice cream I'm telling mama you hit me" technique. Do as you see fit.

Arrogant answers based on ignorance don't deserve replies. Make sure you have your facts right before asserting foolishly next time.

I only want it to say: مسلم
I don't think any of us qualify for that. But Jesus did.
Qualify for what?
I'm not sure -- I might be getting a bad translation. Does that mean 'Muslim' or 'unblemished?' Or both?
After that, you expect me to entertain a discussion with you? If you want to know what it means, the first thing to do is ask the person, not make arrogant statements confirming your views based on your ignorance of what the person said.

Status
Not open for further replies.