toldailytopic: How does one get to heaven?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How does one get to heaven?

In order to get to heaven one must come from heaven, just like Jesus.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Coming from heaven originally is the only way that one can literally be in the world but not of the world.

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to elohiym again." :doh:

:)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Then believe that Jesus Christ paid the wages of sin (Romans 6:23 KJV) for God made Him (Jesus Christ) to be sin for you (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried and rose again on the third day (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). You've seen it on this website a million times. Receive the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). This is not complicated. It's simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Then believe that Jesus Christ paid the wages of sin (Romans 6:23 KJV) for God made Him (Jesus Christ) to be sin for you (2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins, was buried and rose again on the third day (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). You've seen it on this website a million times. Receive the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). This is not complicated. It's simple. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved!

I can't believe it is that easy

how can you?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

how can you?

You can either try to be perfect, or you can be made perfect. One's hard (impossible). The other is easy (except for being hard on the pride).

You get to choose, chrys.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You can either try to be perfect, or you can be made perfect. One's hard (impossible). The other is easy (except for being hard on the pride).

You get to choose, chrys.

I believe there is a another option
and
that is what I chose

elohiym

how can you?

Simple. I believe God when he claims he made me clean, and made my sins whiter than snow, and removed them as far as the east from the west. Why should I doubt Him? :idunno:

In your view, is it possible to fulfill Matthew 7:12?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's not that you can't, it's that you don't believe it's that simple.

I believe God. Why don't you believe God?

I presented the simpicity that is in Christ 2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV

I do not hang my beliefs on one or two passages from the bible
especially Paul's stuff,
which is easy to misinterpret

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Simple. I believe God when he claims he made me clean, and made my sins whiter than snow, and removed them as far as the east from the west. Why should I doubt Him? :idunno:

In your view, is it possible to fulfill Matthew 7:12?

you believe what you think Paul said

I believe what Jesus said

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So how many passages do you use to claim Peter is the Rock instead of Christ being the Rock? :think:

Peter was singled out many times

he walked on water
he was asked by Jesus to feed His sheep
he was the first apostle
etc

elohiym

you believe what you think Paul said

True. But I wasn't quoting Paul. Rather, I was quoting God Almighty and His Son.

I believe what Jesus said

No Chrys. You believe what you church tells you to believe, for the most part, for the most important part.

Who said these things?

John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

So why don't you believe those scriptures?