toldailytopic: Glenn Beck, love him or hate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Beck is a right-wing extremist loonie who shoots off his fool mouth constantly and panders to the paranoia ,hysteria and mindless anti-obama mania of millions of ignorant conservative yahoos in America.
It's appalling that any one takes this idiot seriously.
No, he is not a Right Wing extremist. I should know. I am a Right Wing extremist.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
ah
sarah, glenn, and rush
give us a voice
and
let us know that we are not alone

you have the main stream media
and
we have them

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I pretty much feel the same, TH ... I think he can be funny, but he's just an entertainer and another sensationalist as far as I'm concerned. If he's not riling up muck, he's not doing his job, and (for the most part) I'm just sick of muck riling. I'm very sick of entertainers leading politics, and I'm very sick of entertainers presenting "news."

I know full well that there are muck-rilers on the left that do the same, but I think that the right's got a pretty solid lock on it right now it. Though the left might have more straight-up comedians on their side.

Anyway, Beck I sure don't tune in for but I can mostly take him or leave him (his "followers" a different story). He doesn't have much impact to me, except for the folks who take in his squawking as a primary source of information.

is it possible for a liberal to like him?

Ps82

True liberals can't like Glenn, for they do not like the truth. They want to make truth instead of accepting the truth... that's why they want to say that truth (or right and wrong) is relative ... and that each person needs to be true to themselves.

If there are any people out there calling themselves liberals, who like Glenn... well, then they need to re access their group name-tag. Maybe they are not true liberals after all.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
True liberals can't like Glenn for they do not like the truth. They want to make truth instead of accepting the truth... that why they want to say that truth or right and wrong is relative ... and that each person needs to be true to themselves.

If there are any people out there calling themselves liberals ... and they like Glenn... well, then they need to re access their group name-tag. Maybe they are not true liberals after all.

:rolleyes: Yes, liberals hate the truth. Only conservatives know and like the truth.

Ps82

:rolleyes: Yes, liberals hate the truth. Only conservatives know and like the truth.

I'd say: Moral-conservatives, at least, look for truth and want to obey a higher deity - like our Lord Jesus. We are not perfect- nor all brilliant ... but we are not like rebellious a-moral liberals who are against God's will.

That's why there are those among liberals who support abortion, promote doing away with religious freedom by defining the separation of church and state to suit their agenda, and sympathize with all sorts of people, who dare to do abominable things in God's eyes.

When men rely on their own humble worldly wisdom, rather than on God's wisdom, then they, thinking themselves wise, prove that they are fools.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Glenn Beck's spiritual values are Mormon; his philosophical values square with Ayn Rand, a Russian anti-christian materialist!

Beck, not being a genuine Christian, therefore falls short of giving a Christian answer or remedy to our national woes; no matter how affectively he communicates the state of our national woes.

IOW's, Glenn Beck is only another T.V. personality and does not have the answers to the tribulations that are coming upon our world!!!

Nang

Ps82

Glenn Beck's spiritual values are Mormon; his philosophical values square with Ayn Rand, a Russian anti-christian materialist!

Beck, not being a genuine Christian, therefore falls short of giving a Christian answer or remedy to our national woes; no matter how affectively he communicates the state of our national woes.

IOW's, Glenn Beck is only another T.V. personality and does not have the answers to the tribulations that are coming upon our world!!!

Nang

He doesn't claim to have the answers to the world's problems ... he just reveals the truth of things.

God sets up nations and their leaders ... but God have given Americans a unique government ... one where the people select their leaders. It is not like we have a dictator or a king that we can blame for our downfall. We, as voting citizens, must share most of the blame when our nation turns its back on God and falls into ruins.

I think Glenn Beck is like a watchman on the wall ... who wants our people to understand the seriousness of this hour of history.

Wake up American! I don't care if he is a Mormon ... I see truth in what he is able to reveal, and he does this brilliantly and makes things so obvious by using the actual words of those who would lead us down the wrong direction.

God has been known to use people that were not part of his covenant people to reveal prophetic news... so whether Glenn is a Baptist or a Mormon - should not make a difference if he is telling us truth.

Go to a Federal website and notice how many in the 3 branches of government claim to be of Christian denominations ... and yet we know they lie for the LORD is not the Lord over their lives. They kick in God's face by calling evil good and good evil as they reign over us.

Give me Glenn ... and kick the liars out!

bybee

Howver

Howver

Nang

He is posing some very cogent and urgent questions. bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.