toldailytopic: Do you want Obamacare to be repealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I thought you said you were a good lawyer. :plain: Why do you accuse me of lying? :idunno:

We disagree. I'm sure you believe you are right. If you'd like to actually be right, you'll agree with me. :smokie:

...And I don't smoke.

C'mon TH. If you don't agree with SD then you're automatically wrong by association.

Or to put it another way, SD is once again defaming and lying about another's position and intent. Funny how arrogance and wilful ignorance go hand in hand with some...

:plain:

Oh, and btw SD the reader has no reason to decide as TH says. You lied, again.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
C'mon TH. If you don't agree with SD then you're automatically wrong by association.

Or to put it another way, SD is once again defaming and lying about another's position and intent. Funny how arrogance and wilful ignorance go hand in hand with some...

Oh, and btw SD the reader has no reason to decide as TH says. You lied, again.
I see she decided to add another lie to the list after my post on point. I suppose she believes offering it in some parody of humor ameliorates her part instead of demonstrating her ease with the practice in any form.

She is to honorable disagreement what Stuu is to the ecumenical spirit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But you have a drinking problem. :freak:
A sold demonstration of how you arrive at your conclusions, if mercifully free of a visual depicting where and exactly how you pull them out.

Speaking of which...

Reach behind your back...
:shocked:

find your backbone.
Well, you're right enough in implying that a contest with you doesn't require a great deal of courage...only restraint.

:Commie: "You can't be the land of the free if you're not the home of the brave." ~ "Newt" Gingrich
"What you don't know would kill you if you weren't too dumb to die." ~ Anonymous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.