toldailytopic: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
:AMR: Not a single sentence in that rambling tirade you call a "post" either addressed what I pointed out or defended your position.

:nono: I never made a case for "war"..I never said Muslims are "savages"...I never said to burn their books....I never made a statement regarding of how people come by their "faith" one way or another...and I never made a single judgement regarding other individuals.

:think: But I will now make one regarding you: You are a babbling fool who cannot support his "oh, so politically correct" positions.

OUR LORD disagrees with you:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

:plain: If you wish to say Christianity is false and Islam is true then fine...we have a difference in Revelation. We are at odds but can live in peace if we are willing to respect each others differences and "live and let live", allowing prostelization of both and may the better "truth" win. I have no fear of this for I have Faith in my LORD and no fear of the counterfeits of the Deciever.

:mad: ...but, If you attempt to tell me two diametrically opposed viewpoints are BOTH in line with each other then you are either a fool, or a liar and are purposefully attempting (quite stupidly I might add) to decieve me. I have NO respect for your silliness.

:yawn: Change your "affiliation" tag to "other" if you wish to maintain even a shred of integrity.

I do not like you., I will go ahead and make it clear. I think you hold double standards, defending the bigoted and yet ruling everything against you as bigoted.

One can be a Christian and still have the wisdom to say that one is not in a position to go causing adversity and spouting conviction. The point is that they are diametrically opposed., we can leave it to people like you to make sure death and destruction comes out of it as well. Remember when Jesus said that words kill? Well, your words have killed thousands upon thousands.

Why can't you just accept the fact they they worship the same God? It is a very simple fact. The whole world should not be at arms because of people like you who cannot just shut up with their contemptuous rants.

You are simply judgmental, even having the audacity to talk about how I can't 'maintain a shred of integrity' and be against your self-righteous arrogance. Get real, the only people you are going to attract are ones who share the same preposterous standing as you, all of which do not contribute anything of value to the threads anyway. Your pretentious attitude gets you nowhere but into a certain generalization :thumb:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I do not like you., I will go ahead and make it clear. I think you hold double standards,

I don't care. :idunno:

defending the bigoted and yet ruling everything against you as bigoted.

I never said anything is bigoted. :AMR: What planet are you on?

One can be a Christian and still have the wisdom to say that one is not in a position to go causing adversity and spouting conviction. The point is that they are diametrically opposed., we can leave it to people like you to make sure death and destruction comes out of it as well. Remember when Jesus said that words kill? Well, your words have killed thousands upon thousands.

Lies cause death not the Truth. :nono:

Why can't you just accept the fact they they worship the same God? It is a very simple fact.

No..it's not....and your obvious lack of comprehension does not change that fact. :yawn:

The whole world should not be at arms because of people like you who cannot just shut up with their contemptuous rants.

:nono: It's not...it's at arms because they hate each other over their differences...they, like you, lack the faith to live with the fact that differences exist. They try to kill the differences...people like you try to explain them away or deny their existance because you lack both the Faith to live with it and the Conviction necessary to attempt to be murderous like them.

Let's hit that again since you are slow:

Fools: Lack Faith and Conviction = You

Murderers: Lack Faith but have Conviction = Them

Christians: Have Faith and Conviction = Me

Personally, I find you both odious. :rolleyes:

You are simply judgmental, even having the audacity to talk about how I can't 'maintain a shred of integrity' and be against your self-righteous arrogance.

:chuckle: You aren't against me you silly person...you don't even have the ability to be a threat to me. You are against the Gospel. OUR LORD will deal with you as HE sees fit.

Get real, the only people you are going to attract are ones who share the same preposterous standing as you,

People of Faith and Conviction...Yep. :plain:

all of which do not contribute anything of value to the threads anyway.

Considering the source of the appraisal I'm quite pleased with the value assesed. :chuckle:

Your pretentious attitude gets you nowhere but into a certain generalization :thumb:

Bite me...How's that for pretension? :thumb:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

Upon looking at my CP.. it seems that your logic is as follows: "How dare you imply someone is being ridiculous. How ridiculous!"
*neg rep*

Yea, and maybe you should think about that a little bit. Where have your statements gotten many men besides a grave through history?

No..it's not....and your obvious lack of comprehension does not change that fact. :yawn:

You are just another idiot on here that says things like that despite the mountain moving against you.

:nono: It's not...it's at arms because they hate each other over their differences...they, like you, lack the faith to live with the fact that differences exist. They try to kill the differences...people like you try to explain them away or deny their existance because you lack both the Faith to live with it and the Conviction necessary to attempt to be murderous like them.

I lack the Faith? Oh yeah, I lack faith because I find TomO and everyone like him to be a leading cause of death due to vain and unfounded conviction.
Do you know why 9/11 happened? I give you a hint: it had nothing to do with Christians being Christians. In fact, it had to do with Christians not being Christians.
You want to talk about truth, well there it is.

There's a lot of symmetry there, you see, but I don't expect you to ever realize it. You are too busy being ignorant, which funny enough, is a central doctrine among some churches. Invest some money, go prop up a church, and tell everyone that you are right, like the 36000 others. And if you live in America or other like nation, you can sell your conviction behind your cozy little walls, safe from the trouble you stir.
God help ye :sigh:

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
...You are simply judgmental,...

Aren't you being judgmental towards TomO?

...You are just another idiot on here...
I find TomO and everyone like him to be a leading cause of death due to vain and unfounded conviction...There's a lot of symmetry there, you see, but I don't expect you to ever realize it. You are too busy being ignorant,...

Man...talk about "double standards".

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Aren't you being judgmental towards TomO?

Man...talk about "double standards".

Yeah I know right? It's so hypocritical to show someone that they are being ridiculous when the other is being ridiculous towards them. How completely insane, I tell you!

TomO deserves no defense, it's very telling that you defend him.

Ah, Sum1sGruj is about to get crucified by a mass of ignorance. Sounds familiar..

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Upon looking at my CP.. it seems that your logic is as follows: "How dare you imply someone is being ridiculous. How ridiculous!"
*neg rep*

You ain't seen nothin' yet. :)

:blabla: I have no Faith. :blabla: I have no conviction. :blabla: All roads lead to Rome. :blabla: You are teh big meanie. :blabla: You are teh stupid head. :blabla:

Whatever :yawn:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Yeah I know right? It's so hypocritical to show someone that they are being ridiculous when the other is being ridiculous towards them. How completely insane, I tell you!

TomO deserves no defense, it's very telling that you defend him.

Ah, Sum1sGruj is about to get crucified by a mass of ignorance. Sounds familiar..

He didn't defend me....he just pointed out the obvious about you. :)

Have a hard time with simple concepts; don't you? :think:

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
He didn't defend me....he just pointed out the obvious about you. :)

Have a hard time with simple concepts; don't you? :think:

I am judgmental for calling someone else judgmental. Well, gee, how enlightening.

The only one having a hard time with simple concepts is you. Muslims believe in the Abrahamic God.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
derp-thilo.jpg

:yawn: Whatever

rexlunae

The question is unanswerable. They make mutually exclusive claims about partially overlapping fictions. Are Dumbledore and Gandalf the same person?

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
The question is unanswerable. They make mutually exclusive claims about partially overlapping fictions. Are Dumbledore and Gandalf the same person?

Muslims and Christians are more synonymous then Christians and Jews. They believe Jesus is the Messiah and that he will return at the end of days. The splitting difference is that they hold to Muhammad, not the disciples of Christ, and with that comes a different interpretation of the NT events altogether.
It's kind of funny, I think, that they believe a warmonger over Jesus' main men, but they do believe in the same God. It all goes back to Isaac was conceived. He had a half brother named Ishmael, and he would be the father of the Arab people. Muslims think that Ishmael was just as blessed as Isaac was.

It's all Abrahamic., some on here are so distorted by their convictions that they do not want to accept a simple fact. How many neg reps does a person get for stating a fact? This is where the lunacy of some people come out.. on threads like these. Be careful, educated people, you may just get crucified :chuckle:

bybee

I don't care. :idunno:

Let's hit that again since you are slow:

Fools: Lack Faith and Conviction = You

Murderers: Lack Faith but have Conviction = Them

Christians: Have Faith and Conviction = Me

Personally, I find you both odious. :rolleyes:

:chuckle: You aren't against me you silly person...you don't even have the ability to be a threat to me. You are against the Gospel. OUR LORD will deal with you as HE sees fit.

People of Faith and Conviction...Yep. :plain:

Considering the source of the appraisal I'm quite pleased with the value assesed. :chuckle:

Bite me...How's that for pretension? :thumb:

Amen TomO, he's just another Muslim masquerading as a Christian as the Quran teaches them to do so as to suck in naive christians until it is too late to discover their real agenda which is Jihad against all Christians.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Amen TomO, he's just another Muslim masquerading as a Christian as the Quran teaches them to do so as to suck in naive christians until it is too late to discover their real agenda which is Jihad against all Christians.

And Christians are against Muslims, and Muslims are against Jews, and Jews are against Muslims, Jews are against Christians, and Christians are against Jews.

Is there a point to be made here? You just fed a troll because you can't accept a simple truth. Did I ever say I agree with Muslims? No, I simply said I do not agree with hate-mongering people like you and him. But because of the unwarranted fragility of this topic, even some of the posters, who should know better, are making me look like the one doing so. This is a theology site, not a crusade. But, oh, what's the point of even repeating that over and over.. some are children of God, and some are simply children.

bybee

And Christians are against Muslims, and Muslims are against Jews, and Jews are against Muslims, Jews are against Christians, and Christians are against Jews.

Is there a point to be made here? You just fed a troll because you can't accept a simple truth. Did I ever say I agree with Muslims? No, I simply said I do not agree with hate-mongering people like you and him. But because of the unwarranted fragility of this topic, even some of the posters, who should know better, are making me look like the one doing so. This is a theology site, not a crusade. But, oh, what's the point of even repeating that over and over.. some are children of God, and some are simply children.

Your conclusions appear illogical to me. Therefore the so-called "simple truth" to which you allude has eluded me.
You appear to be a graceless fault-finder.
TomO is one of the most thoughtful posters on this web site, yet, you have managed to alienate him with your nonsense.