toldaily topic: Should Sara Palin run for office in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 16th, 2010 11:12 AM

toldailytopic: Should Sara Palin run for office in 2012?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
OMG, I surely hope she doesn't. :shocked:

But more seriously, I don't think it would be a great move for the Republicans. As Nydhoff said, she will push moderates away. She'll only have a smaller, but very strong and passionate, group of followers that I don't think would get Republicans a win.

Alate_One

If the 'pubs want to lose . . . then she should run. And you misspelled her name, needs an H on it.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The only thing Palin should run for is the nearest border.
She's moose-olini. I'd sooner vote for a clam for President.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Yes she should, she will make any candidate running against her look that much better, including me.

I'm Persephone 66 and I approve this message.

Buzzword

ghost said:
Doesn't matter. She will lose the primary. She is old news.

Ron Paul in 2012

God I hope so.

Let her run.
Anyone who runs against her (Repub or otherwise) will look sooo much better next to her.

She might have initial popularity among the recently spawned OMGOBAMAISTEHDEBILLL!!! (aka Tea Party) crowd, but then it'll become painfully obvious just tiny a minority they really are.

El DLo

I think she should absolutely run as the Republican candidate. That way, Obama is sure to get re-elected when she fragments the Republican party with her tea party nonsense and people realize how damaging she could be to America.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for December 16th, 2010 11:12 AM

toldailytopic: Should Sara Palin run for office in 2012?

Yes....YES! God bless Sarah Palin. I will stand by her to the end. I believe in her, and I endorse her completely.

I may be the only one on TOL who supports her...really supports her...but I do. Do I think she will win? Honestly, I do not know. I realize that there are many implications with that statement, but I believe America needs her, and if she runs, she has my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.