To The Carnally Minded People

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
squeaky gives us his own opinion:
the Holy Spirit only quotes verses

squeaky lololol's at himself:
I said
lolololol Do you really think your own opinion overrides the scriptures???

squeaky continues to talk to himself:
I said
lololo You really are led by a demon aren't you.

squeaky reveals his true, demon-led intent:
I said
How stupid do you think these people are?

squeaky lolol's at his demon and assesses his demon's lack of wisdom:
I said
lololo I have seen more wisdom out of a 6 year old.

squeaky lolol's at his demon again and offers an admonishment
I said
lolol You really don't have to be that childish

squeaky continues his dialogue with the demon controlling him:
Your just babbling now.

squeaky continues his conversation with his demon:
I said
lol Well I guess its your turn.

:thumb:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky gives us his own opinion:

squeaky lololol's at himself:

squeaky continues to talk to himself:

squeaky reveals his true, demon-led intent:

squeaky lolol's at his demon and assesses his demon's lack of wisdom:

squeaky lolol's at his demon again and offers an admonishment

squeaky continues his dialogue with the demon controlling him:

squeaky continues his conversation with his demon:

:thumb:

I said
What is your problem?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I don't think you know anything about the Holy Spirit. Because I don't lie.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you lied right here:

I said
I showed you the proof. You might try asking yourself if your harassing me is from the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit gave me this to show you.

Matt 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

A real Christian will NEVER try to stop someone else from witnessing. Like you do. Because you do more damage to the church than you do good.

Matt 13:23-30

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
scripture doesn't say what you say it says

I said
Ok real slow. The Holy Spirit will teach us all things. And that is true He has taught me everything. By bringing to remembrance what Jesus has already said. Not going to say, not might have said. But what Jesus has already said. You cant know that because you are carnally minded, read the OP.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak any other way.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

ok doser

The Holy Spirit will teach us all things. And that is true He has taught me everything. By bringing to remembrance what Jesus has already said.

no, you're making that up

it doesn't say "by"

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak any other way.

no, you're making that up - it doesn't say "not allowed to speak any other way"

you need to stop making things up

aka "lying"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, you're making that up

it doesn't say "by"

no, you're making that up - it doesn't say "not allowed to speak any other way"

you need to stop making things up

aka "lying"

I said
Your the only one that is bearing false witness, and lying.

ok doser

you're making things up and claiming that they're in scripture

you're adding to the Word

Revelation 22:18-19

I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

have fun in hell :wave2:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you're making things up and claiming that they're in scripture

you're adding to the Word

Revelation 22:18-19

I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

have fun in hell :wave2:

I said
Its obvious you don't know the Holy Spirit. And your still in the milk understanding. Its also obvious you have been blinded to the truth.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

ok doser

the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in Jesus' name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in Jesus' name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

I said
That is who He is. The one that will bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said . which is the new testament. How long are you going to keep rejecting what Jesus says. And how long are you going to keep speaking blasphemy against Jesus.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, not "what Jesus has already said"

it says: "all things that I said to you."

no, that's you guessing and adding to it

I said
That is blasphemy against Jesus.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that

I said to you.
(NKJ)