To The Carnally Minded People

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey Squeaky,

According to our earlier conversation:
The above statements are spiritual guessing. Unreliable as truth.

Because there is no verse that says "when we read the new testament Jesus is speaking to us".
The above is scripture
The above is spiritual guessing and unreliable again.

Jesus said the Holy Spirit would teach all things that Jesus taught...but not ONLY the things that Jesus taught.

Plus, much of what Jesus taught wasn't even recorded. I think John said that there wouldn't be enough books in the world to contain it all.

So the Holy Spirit isn't gonna have enough verses from the Bible to teach all of what Jesus did because nowhere does the Bible say that everything that Jesus taught was written.

(NKJ)

the above is scripture....
This doesn't have to do with getting verses in our decision-making but with a "down payment" (so to speak) of the promised inheritance of Heaven.

The above is spiritual guessing...there are no verses that say that.
This is scripture...

Please answer two direct questions, with a direct answers:

1. Where does the Bible teach that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses?

Book, chapter, and verse would be nice.

2. How does any of what you are saying about the Holy Spirit work for someone who is illiterate and cannot read? Are they disqualified from even becoming Christian?

Peace.

I said
lolol It amazes me how God can show one person the deeper meanings and another person standing right next to them cant see it. It really appears you have no spiritual comprehension.

The best thing I can do for you is show you the rules of believing. Because your looking for truth outside of what is written. It says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bard_the_Bowman

I said
lolol It amazes me how God can show one person the deeper meanings and another person standing right next to them cant see it. It really appears you have no spiritual comprehension.
The best thing I can do for you is show you the rules of believing. Because your looking for truth outside of what is written. It says don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Hey Squeaky,

That truly amazes me too. So how about if we simplify this for a second.

How about just showing me one thing directly without thinking beyond what is written?

You have repeatedly stated that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. I am not looking for that truth outside of what is written. I am looking for that truth in writing...in what is written.

Please show me the verse that says that.

If you can. I will believe that what you are saying is true.

If you cannot. Then I will know that there isn't one and that that statement is your very own spiritual guessing. And that you obviously go beyond what is written even though you say we shouldn't.

So...a verse please?

Or...you are guessing and going beyond what is written.

Which is it gonna be?

Peace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I can show you a whole revelation on it. But I cant give you discernment.
HIDDEN LANGUAGE (HOLY SPIRIT LANGUAGE)(MEAT)(NEW TONGUE)

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Rev 2:16
16 'Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 2:6-7
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
Matt 13:10-11
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:13-14
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
1 Cor 14:10
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 13:18-19
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
Mark 4:14
14 "The sower sows the word.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
John 3:33
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
Eph 1:9
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:7
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
There are many languages in the world. Doctors have one, lawyers have one, intellectuals have one, common people have one. Seeing that the only guaranteed message in the bible comes from the Holy Spirit. So to guard that guarantee He even uses a special language. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, He explains verses with other verses. There are spirits in us trying to deceive us and they all speak the same language carnal. So we can discern the Holy Spirit He quotes verses. Now this is the meat understanding of the Word. The milk understanding is done with the carnal language, the meat understanding is done with only verses. Its an unknown tongue to the carnal mind.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(NKJ)

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

John 5:30
30 "I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
(NKJ)
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

John 8:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Col 1:26
26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

Zeph 3:9
9 "For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one accord.
(NKJ)

AN UNKNOWN TONGUE

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey Squeaky,

That truly amazes me too. So how about if we simplify this for a second.

How about just showing me one thing directly without thinking beyond what is written?

You have repeatedly stated that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. I am not looking for that truth outside of what is written. I am looking for that truth in writing...in what is written.

Please show me the verse that says that.

If you can. I will believe that what you are saying is true.

If you cannot. Then I will know that there isn't one and that that statement is your very own spiritual guessing. And that you obviously go beyond what is written even though you say we shouldn't.

So...a verse please?

Or...you are guessing and going beyond what is written.

Which is it gonna be?

Peace.

I said
Discernment is a gift from God. Maybe you haven't received that gift yet. What I showed you was exactly right, and you didn't see it. The way you talk and not posting any verses supporting what you say. I would have to say your still in the milk understanding.

Bard_the_Bowman

I said
Discernment is a gift from God. Maybe you haven't received that gift yet. What I showed you was exactly right, and you didn't see it. The way you talk and not posting any verses supporting what you say. I would have to say your still in the milk understanding.

Oh just stop it.

I didn't see it because you didn't show it. Because you cannot show it. And it is obvious.

Anybody who knows their Bible knows that no such verse exists.

You have shown that not one verse says that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

You have shown that that isn't true.

You have shown that you have made that up yourself.

You have shown that you think beyond what is written.

And I don't need to post a bunch of scripture verses to try to appear like I am saying something.

Especially when the only thing I have tried to do is have you show me the verse that supports your statements.

You should keep posting verses, though, and eventually we would have the entirety of the Bible before us and maybe then you would realize that an attempt to find a verse that says that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses is an epic failure.

There is no such verse.

You made that idea up yourself.(or learned it from someone else who made it up)

And you contradict yourself when you say that you only go by what is written....but then cannot find it written that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

You are living contradictions which are lies.

I wish you peace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh just stop it.

I didn't see it because you didn't show it. Because you cannot show it. And it is obvious.

And I don't need to post a bunch of scripture verses to try to appear like I am saying something.

Especially when the only thing I have tried to do is have you show me the verse that supports your statements.

You should keep posting verses, though, and eventually we would have the entirety of the Bible before us and maybe then you would realize that an attempt to find a verse that says that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses is an epic failure.

There is no such verse.

And you contradict yourself when you say that you only go by what is written....but then cannot find it written that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

I wish you peace.

I SAID
I showed you, but for some reason you cant see. Lets try this you tell me what these verses mean.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
squeaky says: "the holy spirit only quotes verses"

God says: "the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

gee, who should i believe?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeaky says: "the holy spirit only quotes verses"

God says: "the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you"

gee, who should i believe?

I said
lol You could try a little common sense. Said, not going to say, not might have said. I SAID TO YOU.
Now the only time Jesus has said anything to you is when you read the new testament. Simple huh!

ok doser

I SAID TO YOU.

and He was talking to the apostles - they were the "you"

one of whom made the point of stating: "And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen. "

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
and He was talking to the apostles - they were the "you"

one of whom made the point of stating: "And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen. "

I said
lolo Do you see the word apostles anywhere in this verse? sense when does you not mean you?

(NKJ)

If you would only learn the scriptures. A Christian is one who believes in Jesus as the scripture has said..

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

And you might learn to believe what is written before you try to correct someone who does know .

Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add things to the verses(like apostles) and don't take nothing away from the verses(like truth)
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh just stop it.

There is no such verse.

I wish you peace.

I said
Well I have waited for you. Let me show you something.

Rom 2:1-5

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
(NKJ)

ok doser

Do you see the word apostles anywhere in this verse?

John 14

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Thomas, Philip, Judas - those with whom He was present

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

John 14

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Thomas, Philip, Judas - those with whom He was present

I said
And me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you were there with the apostles at the last supper?

I said
He has come and made a home with me, Him and the Father.

John 14:23-24
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
(NKJ)