Time to tend to other things...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dude, you don't even know how to use commas properly. Oh, and "hi".

:yawn:

I like it that way. There's freedom when one is on a public forum. After all,,,, we're, not, sitting, in, an, English, class, trying to,, impress, a professor/teacher,, right?! In, fact, from now, on I'll, be using copious, amounts of,,commas,ONLY when, I comment, to, you,,okay?,,,, That, should make you, REALLY, nervous,governor,, :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

I like it that way. There's freedom when one is on a public forum. After all,,,, we're, not, sitting, in, an, English, class, trying to,, impress, a professor/teacher,, right?! In, fact, from now, on I'll, be using copious, amounts of,,commas,ONLY when, I comment, to, you,,okay?,,,, That, should make you, REALLY, nervous,governor,, :rotfl:

Yeah, quaking over here Gros...

:plain:

Oh, by the way, AB, I won't be using, any commas, when I Neg-rep, you, if that's, okay,? :rotfl:

Considering you only say "hi", there wouldn't be much point, not that there's a point to your daft little negs anyway. Silly kid.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, quaking over here Gros...

:plain:

Considering you only say "hi", there wouldn't be much point, not that there's a point to your daft little negs anyway. Silly kid.

At least you've gotten the message you intended to hear and accept it as a Brit with at least a wee bit of sense.

Last edited:

glorydaz

At least I can read that....unlike that slang from over the pond. :kookoo:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I thought you wanted to stick around for awhile, CC. Apparently not.

After all this time and still you guys don't understand me. Amazing.

The problem with CC is he/she has some positive things to say, however, her/his chosen words are very inappropriate.

I am the smartest man on earth. And I do impart my wisdom now and then. But I am here mostly for the release. I channel all my anger and frustrations into this forum, and I don't care. Its my cathartic therapy.

CC will most likely get 'Banned' for that post.

C'est la vie

I do my thing, come what may. What the heck is this forum really in the great scheme of things. I post until I can't without a care in the world. I'm like a naked kid running through the field. I just don't give a frig. Screw it all. LOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
After all this time and still you guys don't understand me. Amazing.

I am the smartest man on earth. And I do impart my wisdom now and then. But I am here mostly for the release. I channel all my anger and frustrations into this forum, and I don't care. Its my cathartic therapy.

C'est la vie

I do my thing, come what may. What the heck is this forum really in the great scheme of things. I post until I can't without a care in the world. I'm like a naked kid running through the field. I just don't give a frig. Screw it all. LOL

We all get: mad, upset, angry, annoyed, etc, however, when we're involved in a public forum we have a responsibility to ourselves and others to practice self-control. We MUST have a filter, between our mind and our mouth or in this case, our fingertips.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
We all get: mad, upset, angry, annoyed, etc, however, when we're involved in a public forum we have a responsibility to ourselves and others to practice self-control. We MUST have a filter, between our mind and our mouth or in this case, our fingertips.

In general I agree. But this is my filterless place. :devil:

CC, I agree with you on some things, however, I have to separate from you when you indulge yourself with things that mustn't be said in public.

Okie Dokey
I get t

Last edited by a moderator: