Time to tend to other things...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He's only "far left" to religious conservative zealots. Once again, if it's just a mutual back patting society of conservatives you want then it's not what this place was designed as and it'll be sad if that's what it'll become. Before you joined it encouraged active debate even with an undisguised bias. This place is not your personal Twitter account GM but it'll soon become just as boring if all "dissent" is disallowed...

At this very hour, I find myself laughing at you. :rotfl:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
It is so telling that a thread marking the exiting of a leftwing extremist, a supporter of murdering children by abortion, a supporter of sexual perversity, and a man who is an abomination to the faith he claims to adhere to, becomes the occasion to attack me.

I believe in God, the sanctity of Life,... ...I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Politically I believe in small government, low taxes, and the free market.

In short, I am a normal person, the exact opposite of this freak Barbarian. That's why evil people hate me because I am on the side of good. If you want to know who supports evil in this forum, look at the lowlife scum who hate me, and you'll get your answer.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not saying it isn't, just pointing out that certain posters seem to want TOL to be for conservatives only. You do get the difference, right?

I disagree that this is about conservatism ... at least in the political sense. No one can state with a straight face that the current GOP party is practicing "conservatism" ... based on their *tax* give-away to the rich.

musterion

"Give-away"???
Just like the crooked left to call keeping your own money a "give-away".

"You didn't build that," Obama said.

Translation: "It's not yours." And he was dead serious.

To leftists, your money is not actually your money. It's the government's money. Everything is ultimately the government's, to give or to take, including rights.

When one buys into that concept of government, one identifies with it. As a voter maintaining that system's power, one sees himself/herself not as one who delegates the government certain duties to perform on the individual's behalf (as intended) but as part of the government.

Thus, to the leftist, everything you have ultimately belongs to them, just because. Government is the interface by which they take it from you AND, as a bonus,force you to live as they dictate.

View the posts of every leftist on TOL in that light, and they suddenly make a lot of sense.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"You didn't build that," Obama said.

Translation: "It's not yours." And he was dead serious.

To leftists, your money is not actually your money. It's the government's money. Everything is ultimately the government's, to give or to take, including rights.

When one buys into that concept of government, one identifies with it. As a voter maintaining that system's power, one sees himself/herself not as one who delegates the government certain duties to perform on the individual's behalf (as intended) but as part of the government.

Thus, to the leftist, everything you have ultimately belongs to them, just because. Government is the interface by which they take it from you AND, as a bonus,force you to live as they dictate.

View the posts of every leftist on TOL in that light, and they suddenly make a lot of sense.
Let's just call it forced slavery.

Arthur Brain

It is so telling that a thread marking the exiting of a leftwing extremist, a supporter of murdering children by abortion, a supporter of sexual perversity, and a man who is an abomination to the faith he claims to adhere to, becomes the occasion to attack me.

Well, let's see. Barbarian is anti abortion and believes homosexuality to be a sin, so who are you on about again? Get over yourself ya dope.

I believe in God, the sanctity of Life,... ...I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. Politically I believe in small government, low taxes, and the free market.

Barb believes in God, the sanctity of life and marriage between a man and a woman. The difference is he doesn't want church mandated laws to rule over everybody is all.

In short, I am a normal person, the exact opposite of this freak Barbarian. That's why evil people hate me because I am on the side of good. If you want to know who supports evil in this forum, look at the lowlife scum who hate me, and you'll get your answer.

Oh go play a dirge on a violin or something. You are not normal whatsoever, hence your frequent flameouts on here and bloated egotistical anger fests. You post as if you're in the middle of a aneurysm all the bloody time. Barb is a far better representative of your faith than you are by the proverbial mile.