Time to tend to other things...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It would be a blessing to see ALL of the far-left posters, such as, Barb, seek refuge elsewhere. Hopefully, he will find a more appropriate forum where he can share his hatred for Trump with those of like mindedness.

Arthur Brain

It would be a blessing to see ALL of the far-left posters, such as, Barb, seek refuge elsewhere. Hopefully, he will find a more appropriate forum where he can share his hatred for Trump with those of like mindedness.

He's only "far left" to religious conservative zealots. Once again, if it's just a mutual back patting society of conservatives you want then it's not what this place was designed as and it'll be sad if that's what it'll become. Before you joined it encouraged active debate even with an undisguised bias. This place is not your personal Twitter account GM but it'll soon become just as boring if all "dissent" is disallowed...

glorydaz

He's only "far left" to religious conservative zealots. Once again, if it's just a mutual back patting society of conservatives you want then it's not what this place was designed as and it'll be sad if that's what it'll become. Before you joined it encouraged active debate even with an undisguised bias. This place is not your personal Twitter account GM but it'll soon become just as boring if all "dissent" is disallowed...

Obviously, active debate is still encouraged. You're here running off at the mouth just as you've always been. Are you more special than GM? :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I have to be honest with you, AB, in truth, I do feel superior to you and the Wiz. I'm just trying to be as open and honest as I can possibly be. Your (You and the Wiz) comments, opinions, theories, observations, discernment, and judgments are, in my earnest opinion, sub-par and irrelevant compared to Old GM. I do not under any circumstance consider either of you, my equal. No offence intended.