This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Arthur Brain

Remember, you're talking to a slave who has to buy a license for the privilege II to watch television that he already pays for out of taxes (assuming he's not a dole sponge). He seriously can't comprehend what it means to be an American but he hates it anyway. The ones who partly get it, like hypocrite John Cleese, moved over here to avoid the rape of high taxes but are still leftists.

You aren't an advertisement of what "it means to be an American". You're just a far right zealot who consistently shows a complete lack of objectivity and willful ignorance. Your pathetic little "leftist" nonsense underlines that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You aren't an advertisement of what "it means to be an American". You're just a far right zealot who consistently shows a complete lack of objectivity and willful ignorance. Your pathetic little "leftist" nonsense underlines that.

:chuckle: So true.

And still he's busy telling you how you should live in your country after asking a non-U.S. citizen what business it was of his to post in a thread about the U.S. electoral system. He's got some kind of a hangup about the U.K.

musterion said:
And what nation are you from?

So your opinion matters...why?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you live in small town or rural Missouri in 2017 you won't see any Muslims. I don't believe I have spotted a Marxist Leftist here either

I wonder if your keen eyesight would allow you to spot a member of a hate group, since Missouri has 24 different varieties.

Grab your binoculars, and see what you find:

Last edited:

musterion

You mean one can't be pro-life and vote for known, committed, inflexibly pro-child murder politicians? What you're saying is, the term pro-life would be meaningless in that case, if not a lie. Did she even try to square that circle?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The True History of the South Is Not Being Erased
Taking down Confederate monuments helps confront the past, not obscure it.
In fact, they’re not about the past at all, and they never were.

In Charlottesville, Va., last month, a crowd led by white supremacist Richard Spencer carried torches to protest the planned removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee. They weren’t there to honor Lee’s tactical brilliance at the Seven Days’ Battles, or salute the great heart of his warhorse, Traveller. They were there to flaunt their fear and hatred of their non-white neighbors. “What brings us together is that we are white, we are a people, we will not be replaced,” Spencer told the crowd, which chanted in response, “You will not replace us.”

This is not a fight over history; it is a fight over the future. The neo-Confederate faith is not a heritage; it is a political program. And the proper lesson of Southern history is that this radical message—unapologetic, uncompromising, violent white supremacy—lurks in the American bloodstream like a virus, re-emerging at times when the national immune system is weak.

We may be living through an outbreak.

To survive and prosper, the South, and the nation, must renounce this pernicious creed and disarm its symbols. The bronze and marble men do no honor to the region’s true parents; they do, however, dishonor its children.

One way or another, they must yield their unearned pride of place.​

Arthur Brain

Rusha voted for that child killing racist heathen. And says she is pro-life and some foolish people here believe it. And she voted for Obama. And spoke up against Cruz and Trump to get people to not vote for him.

Says the prat who advocates sending nukes into the middle east killing pregnant women and children in the process. You know fine well that Rusha is staunchly pro life and a lot more than you.

northwye

"I wonder if your keen eyesight would allow you to spot a member of a hate group, since Missouri has 24 different varieties.

Grab your binoculars, and see what you find:"

Each of these organizations, supposedly Right-Wing Groups, are listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and for many group listings the states in which the Right-Wing groups operate are also listed. The Southern Poverty Law Center does not focus just on Missouri. Again, what is presented as an argument is not an argument.

Missouri, though is not like California, New York State, or the entire East Coast. It has been, not very long ago, when we had a Democrat Governor, a state in which the Democratic Party was strong and the Democratic Party influence can still be seen. Missouri is a state in which it is easier than say, Texas, to get some form of welfare. Yet Missouri is like Texas on abortion and gun rights, for example. Texas, having a number of cultures, is maybe more tolerant of cultural differences than Missouri.

But so many Leftists from California have moved into the Hill Country near Austin that they are beginning to ruin that part of Texas which I used to love.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He wasn't arrested for burning a Koran in his own backyard.

Said the slave to the free man.

I the U.S. we have a saying: "I disagree with what you're saying but I'll defend your right to say it".
Don't have that saying over there do you?

Who decides what's "inflammatory crap".
What he did on private property to a Koran he owns is his business. If people don't want to watch they don't have to.

Exactly, if you didn't like him burning his own Koran on his own property don't watch his channel.
But to be arrested for it? That's insane. It's no wonder we separated from Ya'll.
:thumb: