This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

WizardofOz

It's Now Illegal In Alabama To Remove Confederate Monuments

The Alabama Memorial Preservation Act of 2017 disallows removing or renaming any memorial streets or buildings on public property that have been in place for 40 or more years. Those monuments include an obelisk dedicated to Confederate soldiers in Birmingham’s Linn Park, named after Confederate captain Charles Linn; an obelisk for a fallen Confederate in Anniston; and the Alabama Confederate Monument, which sits on the grounds of the state Capitol in downtown Montgomery.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Here’s just one exchange on one AltRight Radio episode called “You Say You Want a Revolution,” in which Paul Kersey, founder of the racist Stuff Black People Don’t Like website, makes it clear that he’s a racist white supremacist. And Spencer agrees with his bigoted assertions.

KERSEY: Make America Great Again…That’s a synonym for Make America White Again.

SPENCER: Mm-hmm.

KERSEY: Because wherever America isn’t white, it’s not great. Wherever America is great, it’s white.

SPENCER: Yeah.

KERSEY: And wherever America is not safe, it’s not white. Wherever America is safe, it’s white.

Quetzal

Here’s just one exchange on one AltRight Radio episode called “You Say You Want a Revolution,” in which Paul Kersey, founder of the racist Stuff Black People Don’t Like website, makes it clear that he’s a racist white supremacist. And Spencer agrees with his bigoted assertions.

KERSEY: Because wherever America isn’t white, it’s not great. Wherever America is great, it’s white.

KERSEY: And wherever America is not safe, it’s not white. Wherever America is safe, it’s white.

What a horrible individual.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

What a horrible individual.

Yes. Just last week I was at a concentration camp in Europe, and walking through the museum and seeing the front page of the Nazi newspaper Der Stürmer, I couldn't help but think of today's Daily Stormer, and today's white supremacists carrying on that same message of racial superiority and racial purity.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kathy%20isis.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Former Neo-Nazi Says It’s On White People To Fight White Supremacy

. . . . Over a decade later, in 2009, he co-founded Life After Hate, a small nonprofit run entirely by former members of America’s radical far-right, dedicated to supporting those who have left, or are seeking to leave, hate groups in the U.S.

It’s the only organization of its kind in the country ― and it’s up against a growing problem: The number of hate groups in the U.S. has doubled in the last 10 to 15 years, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, and around 80 percent of those groups advocate white supremacist beliefs.

. . . .

“We still don’t call it terrorism when it’s white extremism.”

Part of the reason there aren’t more groups like Life After Hate in the U.S. ― while other forms of organized violence, such as gangs and Islamist extremism, have long had programs and funding dedicated to tackling them ― is because Americans tend to ignore the realities of white supremacist violence, according to Beirich.

“There has been a general reluctance in this country to see white people as responsible for terrorism in some sort of organized way,” Beirich told HuffPost last month. “When people talk about white supremacist terrorism, they want to call it a one-off. He’s a crazy person. It’s like white people can’t handle the idea that there are devils in our midst.”

Since September 11, 2001, there have been 85 deadly extremist attacks in the United States, according to a recent Government Accountability Office report — 73 percent of the attacks were carried out by far-right extremist groups, compared to 27 percent by radical Islamist extremists.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Former Neo-Nazi Says It’s On White People To Fight White Supremacy

. . . . Over a decade later, in 2009, he co-founded Life After Hate, a small nonprofit run entirely by former members of America’s radical far-right, dedicated to supporting those who have left, or are seeking to leave, hate groups in the U.S.

It’s the only organization of its kind in the country ― and it’s up against a growing problem: The number of hate groups in the U.S. has doubled in the last 10 to 15 years, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, and around 80 percent of those groups advocate white supremacist beliefs.

. . . .

“We still don’t call it terrorism when it’s white extremism.”

Part of the reason there aren’t more groups like Life After Hate in the U.S. ― while other forms of organized violence, such as gangs and Islamist extremism, have long had programs and funding dedicated to tackling them ― is because Americans tend to ignore the realities of white supremacist violence, according to Beirich.

“There has been a general reluctance in this country to see white people as responsible for terrorism in some sort of organized way,” Beirich told HuffPost last month. “When people talk about white supremacist terrorism, they want to call it a one-off. He’s a crazy person. It’s like white people can’t handle the idea that there are devils in our midst.”

Since September 11, 2001, there have been 85 deadly extremist attacks in the United States, according to a recent Government Accountability Office report — 73 percent of the attacks were carried out by far-right extremist groups, compared to 27 percent by radical Islamist extremists.

So sad, all your white guilt. You have it so bad, its amazing you can function.

sku_001_04.png

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Note- language in video from those who lack self control, and trigger warning for anna and rusha and TH

This is what emboldened liberals acting the fool looks like :

Rotten spoiled crybabies who their hippie parents and their friends are using to bring on the race war that they couldnt pull off in the 60s

note: i wonder if these idiots realize, they dont have to attend this college if they dont like the staff, and if they want to keep it up, perhaps they wont have a college to attend.

This is what happens when you dont teach your kids self control. Keep it up liberals, youre reaping what you sow.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
White professor forced to flee campus as police say he’s not safe

The Evergreen State College biology professor Bret Weinstein was targeted by vitriolic and aggressive student protests against him this week after he refused to leave campus during a so-called “Day of Absence.” It was a day in which white people were told to stay away from campus so students of color could have a safe space to powwow and commiserate.

That observance was in mid-April, but this week massive protests unfolded against Weinstein after students found out about his conscientious objection to the absence day and his refusal to support their demands for racial reparations.

Videos of these protests show a bunch of mostly white students yelling at this white professor for not leaving campus on the no-whites day. Wrap your head around that.

Things have quickly escalated. Yesterday Weinstein was forced to hold class off-campus because police say they cannot protect him, he told a local TV news station.

“I have been told by the Chief of Police it’s not safe for me to be on campus,” said Weinstein, who held his Thursday class in a downtown Olympia park, King 5 reports, adding an “administrator confirmed the police department advised Weinstein it ‘might be best to stay off campus for a day or so.'”

Making matters worse, social justice warriors are targeting students who support Weinstein, threatening to dox those who helped him film the raucous protesters as they cornered him in the campus hallway and yelled at him and called him names.

Meanwhile, the administration is being feckless and silent about the real safety concerns faced by the biology professor and his student supporters, according to Weinstein’s recent tweets:

My students are being singled out for disagreeing with the conventional wisdom. Witch hunt, 2017. @EvergreenStCol is silent on the matter. pic.twitter.com/8LXlV5kRTx

— Bret Weinstein (@BretWeinstein) May 25, 2017

Interesting that @EvergreenStCol still pretends that I “feel” unsafe, while the Evergreen Police tell me I am unsafe. Admin silent. George?

— Bret Weinstein (@BretWeinstein) May 26, 2017

@EvergreenStCol To be clear: the police told me I am not safe on campus. They can not protect me. Students in jeopardy. No contact from admin. George?

— Bret Weinstein (@BretWeinstein) May 25, 2017

Weinstein, who has taught at Evergreen State for 15 years, is also being targeted because he does not support the call to hire more faculty of color. For that, he’s been labeled a racist. Some are calling for his resignation. Graffiti has targeted him too, King 5 reports.

But he stands his ground, telling the news station “when one opposes these proposals, what happens is one is stigmatized as ‘anti-equity’ and because I am light-skinned the narrative suggests I’m a person who has benefited from privilege and that I’m trying to preserve that privilege in the face of a legitimate challenge.”

Unsurprisingly, the administration is encouraging even more disruptive student protests by promising to work with the activists “to address their issues,” saying officials have had “an intense and useful conversation” with them.

For more background on this entire affair, read this.

Jail them. Restore order. Stop putting up with the whining babies, they will be killing you soon if you don't.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just face it, Angel, the liberals here are going to tag anyone that supports anything our President says or does as a racist white supremacist.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Some have bought into Obama's lie that America should apologize.

yeah that cop that michael brown punched and tried to take his gun and shoot should be dead, instead of the thug that never had his hands up that created the black lies matter movement where thugs rule and are defended.

The little liberals are watching isis on how to become terrorists to get what you want.

Racism is completely ok toward whites, thanks obama, youve made race relations worse today then they were in the 70s