This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Then you are free to make a donation to Jesse Jackson and Sharpton anytime you please...
Thanks. I always prefer to see people on the wrong side of what caused the Civil War in your camp on related matters. Really ties that up with a bow.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your very welcome. Glad I could help...because surely you wouldn't ever advocate for a restitution on the part of people who weren't even there...I could be wrong though...
40 acres and a mule? No, that's an impossible thing to mete out at this point, though I could understand resentment on the point from the descendants of those who received a truncated freedom and no compensation for the theft a nation perpetrated. And one not even covered by an act of war and the way of conqueror, thin as that one rings.

How did you get from recognition to restitution? Ah, the same way you get to most things related, as an act of faith.

drbrumley

40 acres and a mule? No, that's an impossible thing to mete out at this point, though I could understand resentment on the point from the descendants of those who received a truncated freedom and no compensation for the theft a nation perpetrated. And one not even covered by an act of war and the way of conqueror, thin as that one rings.

How did you get from recognition to restitution? Ah, the same way you get to most things related, as an act of faith.

#739 seemed like restitution of some kind, but I don't speak lawyer.

fool

Hall of Fame
you're gonna bury 'em again, right?
Yup, right there where we found em. After we drill some DNA from a bone.
Get a brief description, and cover them back up with a marker. Put a number on the marker to cross reference with the DNA sample until you know more.

what if they were laid to rest 200 years ago and dint want to be dug up again?
This will probably be the last time.