This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

fool

Hall of Fame
Which means what, lots of poor whites never had markers either, what does that have to do with cities building over graves? Its not something JUST done to blacks, and to pretend it is, is asinine and false.

It's done to blacks alot more. Considering Washington's Butler is lost but we sure kept track of that Camel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So that means YOU can treat him badly?
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Red herring, please answer the questions.

You're your descendants ancestor.
So, why does that matter after im dead and especially years and years after im dead, and what if someone was cremated, they dont have a marker either.

Tell me again why worm food cares about a grave marker?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's done to blacks alot more. Considering Washington's Butler is lost but we sure kept track of that Camel.

No, it isnt done to blacks more, there have been way more whites buried without them considering the much larger population, tons of war soldiers period have no markers and other people and indians etc etc.

Just because you are bothered by it, doesnt a racist issue make, way more whites have been mowed over by cities and their heritages lost and do you think only blacks in history have been slaved?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Considering Washington's Butler is lost but we sure kept track of that Camel.

Well lets see, i know where a dog i buried is yet dont know where my great great grandfather is buried, tell me why it matters. They are both dead.

And you for sure being atheist, seem way up in arms to be so concerned about bags of worms, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well lets see, i know where a dog i buried is yet dont know where my great great grandfather is buried, tell me why it matters. They are both dead.

And you for sure being atheist, seem way up in arms to be so concerned about bags of worms, right?

i know where all three of my dogs are buried

and i knew where a few of my eight great great grandfathers are buried

i don't know where any of my pet camels are buried

meh :idunno:

fool

Hall of Fame
You haven't answered why it matters to people who believe we are nothing but worm food after death. Why does where a body is or what happens to it matter?

It doesn't matter where the body is, what matters is the record of who he was.
And in the case of slavery the body might be the only record that he existed.
The White mans birth, marriage, death and kin are recorded at the Church.
The black man is a receipt of sale, in his masters desk.
We owe or Black Brothers and Sisters some shovel time.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter where the body is, what matters is the record of who he was.
And in the case of slavery the body might be the only record that he existed.

The White mans birth, marriage, death and kin are recorded at the Church.
The black man is a receipt of sale, in his masters desk.
We owe or Black Brothers and Sisters some shovel time.

Thats false, there are loads of whites whose families never knew they existed too and churches people never knew existed, and cities people never knew existed, etc.

Tell me again why it matters at all to the atheist. It sounds to me like you are concerned about mattering and being remembered, why since this is all there is and then worm food?

If you have found you finally need to know purpose on more than just this life then worm food, thats a great place to start to search for the Lord.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How about finding the dead ancestor of your neighbor?

to what purpose?

heck, most of 'em don't even know who their fathers are

now i gotta be fussed 'cause they don't know who their great great great great great great grandfathers are? :kookoo:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In the United States? Yes.

Weird, i know i have irish slaves in my lineage. You didnt learn about that though did you.

What of all the white sex slaves here? I bet they have no grave markers either after their pimps use them up or they are murdered.