This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

fool

Hall of Fame
For the sake of being black? yes.

You do know though that loads of peoples graves get paved over all the time though, called "progress" and lots of cities have done it, on top of white, black, indian, etc.

Thats not a new thing at all

Nobody paves over graves if they know they're there. That wouldn't pass the permitting phase.
They paved over slave graves on I-75 and they KNEW they were there.
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gone-and-almost-forgotten-slave-graves-along/KVbIDEC86ZLcff8iJrOVLN/
They wouldn't have done that to white folks.
And they give them concrete headstones.
"It seems like they could have upgraded to granite," Bramlett said.

Now, if we can get a laser cut epoxy coated Granite headstone for a Confederate Camel the surely we could do better than 58 concrete pavers for 1,000 dead slaves that are under an exit ramp now.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nobody paves over graves if they know they're there. That wouldn't pass the permitting phase.
They paved over slave graves on I-75 and they KNEW they were there.
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gone-and-almost-forgotten-slave-graves-along/KVbIDEC86ZLcff8iJrOVLN/
They wouldn't have done that to white folks.
And they give them concrete headstones.

Sure they would, and have. Greed knows no bounds. It happens more often than you think, here is one example of white ones for you:

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/10/local/la-me-olvera-graves-20110110

fool

Hall of Fame
Not strong enough. Go with Malcom X and just sit around watching the heads explode as people walk by it.
I'd go with Whoopi Goldberg if I wanted that effect.

(inches away)
(fool inches closer)

You're going to show a cartoon of the Prophet next eating pork, aren't you?
Good to test the resiliency of our fabric on a regular basis don't you think?

How many days do you have left and when did they tell you.
I suffer from Empathy and there's no known cure.

Sounds interesting. And it will give a lot of people with otherwise useless degrees given the field restrictions something to do.
We could use prison labor. No better way to atone for your wrong then undoing one done to another.

:think: Maybe with the camel.
Then we would know where he is because the Camel got a head stone.

fool

Hall of Fame
Sure they would, and have. Greed knows no bounds. It happens more often than you think, here is one example of white ones for you:

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/10/local/la-me-olvera-graves-20110110

Those were supposed to have been relocated in 1844.
The original Catholic cemetery on that site, as far as the archdiocese's records indicate, was not simply closed in 1844 — it was relocated. "We removed the bodies," Tamberg said. "It's a huge distinction." Tamberg said there is no documentation on where the remains went or why bones are there now.

The I-75 people were paved over in the 80's.

fool

Hall of Fame
Why, arent people just worm food after death according to atheism?

They have roots in the past and branches in the future,
The Black man in America has been stolen from his roots. He knows not where he comes from because during slavery he was treated like livestock.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'd think he'd care if his kin could find him.

i can't imagine he'd care about anything, seeing that he's been dead for quite a while

:think:

william lee was born in 1750, 267 years ago

for genealogical purposes, that's about 10 generations, which is 1024 great (x8) grand parents

do you know where all of your 1024 great (x8) grandparents are buried?

do you care?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Black man in America has been stolen from his roots. He knows not where he comes from because during slavery he was treated like livestock.

nonsense

he comes from africa

are you "torn from your roots" because you don't know who your ancestors were?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You mean because other blacks in africa kidnapped him and made him a slave?

Anyway, why does that matter if you are nothing more than worm food after death?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They weren't slaves that were buried without markers from the git go.

Which means what, lots of poor whites never had markers either, what does that have to do with cities building over graves? Its not something JUST done to blacks, and to pretend it is, is asinine and false.

fool

Hall of Fame
i can't imagine he'd care about anything, seeing that he's been dead for quite a while

:think:

william lee was born in 1750, 267 years ago

for genealogical purposes, that's about 10 generations, which is 1024 great (x8) grand parents

do you know where all of your 1024 great (x8) grandparents are buried?

do you care?

I know where some of them are. And if I don't know it's because we lost track and not because they were traded and sold off like livestock.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I know where some of them are. And if I don't know it's because we lost track and not because they were traded and sold off like livestock.

You haven't answered why it matters to people who believe we are nothing but worm food after death. Why does where a body is or what happens to it matter?