ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The New Living Translation is a Death Knell to the OP:

(Eph 2:15 NLT) For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As does the Weymouth Translation:

(Eph 2:15 WNT)For He is our peace--He who has made Jews and Gentiles one, and in His own human nature has broken down the hostile dividing wall,

Danoh

I dare any madist to say aloud to God, in the name of Jesus, that they repent for following the false teachings of madists.

If you do not think it is false to repent of such a thing, repent anyway, what will it hurt?

I am telling you, when I humbled myself in such a way many years ago, something happened and it is a powerful testimony.

I challenge anyone in their denomination, or doctrine to do that.

Beliefs, when sufficiently impacting, and whether true or false, tend to have that kind of effect, in all walks of life.

Case in point of the power of a belief...

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

Or as the Lord noted concerning the power of such beliefs on one's thoughts, attitudes, and behaviours...

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Sorry, G, I'm too well studied in the Scriptures not to see both sides of any issue by now.

Thanks, though, I know you mean well.

Romans 14:5.

john w

Hall of Fame
100% of your posts are desperate attempts to defend Darby's false teachings.

C'mon Little Johnny W....give up Darby's false teachings, and you can start believing what the Bible says.

Wow, sweetie!!! Stumped us, again, mwith that spam, and your "desperate" cliche!!!!

Wow, little sissy armed punk!!! Stumped us with that :" you can start believing what the Bible says.!!!!!!"

That's your best volley, sissy? Please tell us that is you have more than that, in your "guns." Please, sweetie?

C'mon Little arms/no jaw Craigie the gay boy....give up Russell/Josephus/Hannegraaf/DeMar/Gentry/King/Dennis/the pope........................................................................'s false, "fallable" teachings/"inventions, and you can start believing what God the Father/the Lord Jesus Christ/Paul/the bible says. Don't you believe God the Father/the Lord Jesus Christ/Paul/the bible, Craigie pie?

So there-I just one-upped you, weasel looking troll.

And get a job, frickin' loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since heir is a King James Onlyist, she doesn't care about other translations that prove her wrong.

So, let's look at the KJB:

(Eph 2:15 KJV) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

So heir, please tell us about this middle wall of partition that separated your two groups of Gentiles?

Danoh

Since heir is a King James Onlyist, she doesn't care about other translations that prove her wrong.

(Eph 2:15 KJV) For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

So heir, please tell us about this middle wall of partition that separated your two groups of Gentiles?

You're either desperate or woefully ignorant, or both.

KJV translations have nothing to do with these issues being concluded on either one way or another; other than the individual's particular approach or study methods.

Right Divider

Body part

(Eph 2:15 NLT) For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.
:rotfl:
The New Living Translation? WOW, you really are desperate.

Show a Greek manuscript that has EITHER Jew OR Gentiles in that text. It's not there dork.

Danoh

Nope, that is an interpretation - dynamic equivalence.

SaulToPaul 2

Paul tells you what the middle wall was. Keep reading.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't hate Jews.
Yes, you do, Jew hater. You are in denial(You taught us that, sissy)
I'm just not a Zionist like you Darby Followers are.

You are a Christ rejecting Josephus follower, an admitted Catholic, and subscribe to Russell-ite/King-ite cult Church of Christ "doctrine," and your satanic "Replacement" "theology" mirrors the Catholic Church, which mirrors the "end time" invented Preterist "doctrine-the Jesuits invented it. Not one person taught Preterist/AD 70-ism, until Russell invented it, in the 1800's, which you admitted. Thus, by your "argument," it is "invented."

People who call themselves Jews today, reject Christ Jesus, and therefore, are no different than a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist, etc. These Christ rejecting Jews are NOT the seed of Abraham.

Agreed. And? Irrelevant. You, on record, are an anti-Semite, hating Jews.

Yet, you Darby Followers tell these Christ rejecting Jews that they are special, and that God has a future plan for them.

Show us any dispensationalist, satanic accuser, who assert that "Christ rejecting Jews that they are special." Give us the quotes.

God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul,.................scripture, asserts that the believing remnant of the nation Israel, are elect, as to service, and has a plan for them, confirming the promises made unto the Fathers, despite you and your daddy devil's protests, grinding your teeth, in opposition, you dung mouthed false accuser, as you've been shown, chapter, verse, for years. But your daddy, the devil, keeps telling you to "deny it, my demonic son!!!!!!"

As I once said:

Are you an anti-Semite, gay boy? Did you not admit that you are, on TOL? Did you not "once say" that, on TOL? Yes, or no, little arms sissy?

john w

Hall of Fame
You need help.

Your hatred is getting the better of you.

Someday you may thank me for showing you all the errors of Darby's false teachings.

That's rich, admitted Jew hater, anti-Semite. And the bible testifies that it is not possible to thank someone, such as yourself, when they are in hell. Don't you believe the bible, little armed weasel Craigie? LOL(you taught us that sissy saying).