ECT They can't be the same

Cross Reference

Have the disobedient angels been reconciled to the Father?

How can there be a reconciliation when, by disobedience, the disposition of them was made irreconcilable? Without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness. Angels have no blood.

THAT is the difference between Lucifer and Adam irrespective of the fact Adam still had no advocate with God, pleading his case. We, who are in Christ, are truly blessed, aren't we?

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Stop calling the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the kingdom! It is not.

What should I call the kingdom to which Paul aspired?

And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. (2 Timothy 4:18 NKJV)​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
How can there be a reconciliation when, by disobedience, the disposition of them were made irreconcilable? Without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness. Angels have no blood.

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:20 NKJV)​

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the angels to be judged are either in heaven or on earth, it doesn't matter which. Why do you believe Paul was mistaken about the Father's reconciliation?

The disobedient angels have not been judged and are not guilty until they are judged guilty.

Do you not know that we shall judge angels? (1 Corinthians 6:3 NKJV)​

Will we who have obtained mercy be merciful to other living beings?

Cross Reference

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:20 NKJV)​

Let's say for the sake of discussion that the angels to be judged are either in heaven or on earth, it doesn't matter which. Why do you believe Paul was mistaken about the Father's reconciliation?

The disobedient angels have not been judged and are not guilty until they are judged guilty.

Do you not know that we shall judge angels? (1 Corinthians 6:3 NKJV)​

Will we who have obtained mercy be merciful to other living beings?

Yes. And?? Where is judgement to be against anyone unless for "retribution"? Look up the word.

Right Divider

Body part
I am not saying they had perfect understanding of dbr of The Lord. They had but a limited, imperfect, muddled, foggy grasp of this truth and needed further revelation.

<cut>
Pete &#55357;&#56420;
You keep saying this while ignoring the clear evidence to the contrary.

Read it and believe it.
Luk 18:31-34 KJV Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (33) And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.
How can it be MORE clear?

1. They understood NONE of these things
  2. This saying was HID FROM THEM.
  3. NEITHER KNEW they the things which were spoken.
And yet you have the nerve to say that they had "limited understanding".

How is "understood NONE" a "limited understanding"?

SaulToPaul 2

No dying for sins in John 3:16.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Right Divider

Body part
No dying for sins in John 3:16.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
I asked someone to show the GOOD NEWS of Christs death on the cross from Act 1-6 and loser CR quotes JOHN. These are the dimwits that we are "discussing" things with. :rolleyes:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What should I call the kingdom to which Paul aspired?

And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. (2 Timothy 4:18 NKJV)​

Yep.

Paul preached the kingdom of God.

Even many years after he first preached it (despite what MADists claim)

(Acts 28:31 KJV) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.