These are NOT the same gospel

Right Divider

Body part
Paul wouldn't say to search the scripture to see if what he says is true if it were not in scripture.
Something HID IN GOD cannot be found in the scripture.
Eph 3:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:8) Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; (3:9) And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your thinking is confused because your "story" drives your interpretation (i.e., you're forcing the scripture to say what you want it to say).
No I'm not.
The meaning of scriptures were not made known until after the resurrection.
Just like Jesus spoke in parables, some of which He made known, but not all at the time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, some of it was made known first to Paul... after the resurrection and ascension.

Yes, some was not made known until it was revealed to and through the apostle Paul.
Only the understanding of the scriptures, not that it was never prophetic in the scriptures.

glorydaz

I'll trust what Paul says, not MADism.
MAD will twist scripture beyond it's plain meaning to force fit it's ism.

That's a bunch of malarkey. You just can't handle the truth.

Heck, you think Paul preached the same gospel as Jesus and the apostles preached when He walked among us.
I believe you're in denial of what the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul....which is why you can't claim to understand what Paul preached.

glorydaz

No I'm not.
The meaning of scriptures were not made known until after the resurrection.
Just like Jesus spoke in parables, some of which He made known, but not all at the time.
And where are the scriptures that talk about the rapture of the church?
And where are the scriptures that speak of the body of Christ?
And where are the scriptures that speak of the new creature....created IN Christ Jesus?

Take away Paul's letters and see what you're left with.

Derf

Please show the prophetic scripture that says that salvation will come to the gentiles by Israel's fall.
Even by your own theology, that didn't have to happen.

But the "not my people " passages would apply.
Hosea 1:9 (KJV)
Then said [God], Call his name Loammi: for ye [are] not my people, and I will not be your [God].

Hosea 2:23 (KJV)
And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.

Romans 9:25 (KJV)
As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

Romans 9:26 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.