ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

dodge

That is a lie and you know it.

You are amassing a wonderful judgement for yourself.

For many it is to easy to dismiss Jesus and say HE was sent to Israel, and there is your built in excuse to dismiss and ignore what Jesus taught.

No it is not a lie I have heard that lie exclusively from those caught in the madness of MAD.

Your group even has one that I know of that believes Paul is the "I AM", which is nothing short of blasphemy.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Psa_9:7 But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

IP's version: The lord will endure for three or four generations.
These unbelieving Bible deniers are just amazing.

Here is how their perverted logic works:
  • Since we can find ONE example in the Bible where a term is not used literally.
  • Therefore, NONE of the uses of the term can be taken literally.
What foolishness!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
For many it is to easy to dismiss Jesus and say HE was sent to Israel, ans there is your built in excuse to dismiss and ignore what Jesus taught.

The Lord Jesus, did He or did He not say this?

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

No it is not a lie I have heard that lie exclusively from those caught in the madness of MAD.

Your group even has one that I know of that believes Paul is the "I AM", which is nothing short of blasphemy.

Dodge, you're just a poor misinformed NOMAD.

Interplanner

How many nations comprise the house of Israel?

For the 1000th time, that's true--to get the mission started which was to all nations. That is why Gen 12, 15 is the gospel to all nations, because it was about the Seed who was to come!

You will find results amonth Gentiles in what Jesus did (and failures in Israel).

dodge

steko;5001695]The Lord Jesus, did He or did He not say this?

Now for the rest of the story !

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
AND:

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Dodge, you're just a poor misinformed NOMAD.
Nah, I read the whole book i.e. the bible.

Right Divider

Body part
For many it is to easy to dismiss Jesus and say HE was sent to Israel, ans there is your built in excuse to dismiss and ignore what Jesus taught.
We simply believe what the Bible says.

Matt 15:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You don't believe Jesus when He said that.

So you say.

That person is not in "my group".

You are a lying slanderer, just like Jesus says you should be.

dodge

]
We simply believe what the Bible says
EXCEPT FOR:Jesus mentioned gentiles get over it and try opening your eyes.

Matt 15:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

EXCEPT FOR::Jesus mentioned gentiles get over it and try opening your eyes.

You don't believe Jesus when He said that.

Sure I do and that is what He did for a time, and the gentiles are mentioned by Jesus;however, that blows up and exposes the lies of MAD so of course it is avoided, twisted, taken out of context, and all so MAD is acceptable when it is a lie.

I also believe: The part you do not understand and avoid. John 10:16 proves MAD is a lie not that you can see or understand it.

You are a lying slanderer, just like Jesus says you should be.

If you want to see a lying slanderer go look in a mirror.

Right Divider

Body part
].
EXCEPT FOR:

EXCEPT FOR:

Sure I do and that is what He did for a time, and the gentiles are mentioned by Jesus;however, that blows up and exposes the lies of MAD so of course it is avoided, twisted, taken out of context, and all so MAD is acceptable when it is a lie.

I also believe: The part you do not understand and avoid. John 10:16 proves MAD is a lie not that you can see or understand it.

If you want to see a lying slanderer go look in a mirror.
The "one fold" is NOT the body of Christ. Too bad that you don't want in the body.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Obviously, the Lord Jesus was referring to one at the time that He said that.

How is that obvious? Jesus' message was about his government. He said, "But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Not just the Judeans, but all twelve of the land inheritors.

There will be a new covenant, not just with the house of Judah, but with the house of Israel.

The house of Israel was never Jewish.

Interplanner

How is that obvious? Jesus' message was about his government. He said, "But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

There will be a new covenant, not just with the house of Judah, but with the house of Israel.

So what were the people of Israel if not Jewish, lol?

God's Truth

The House of Israel are the blood descendants of Jacob.