ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

God's Truth

This does NOT make any of them any less the LOST SHEEP.

Read Ezekiel 34 someday.

I have read it.

You need to stop throwing out all the other scriptures.

I gave you many scriptures that say some Israelites are children of the devil.

I gave you many scriptures that say some Jews were cut off.

I spoke this scripture to you...

Romans 9:6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

...and God tells us PLAINLY that He is God not of those blood related to Abraham, but to those born again through Jesus Christ.

John 1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Right Divider

Body part
I have read it.

You need to stop throwing out all the other scriptures.

I gave you many scriptures that say some Israelites are children of the devil.

I gave you many scriptures that say some Jews were cut off.
I'm not "throwing out all the other scriptures". I believe them ALL, you don't.

Jesus said that He came to the lost sheep of Israel and the is the entire nation, whether you like it or not.

I spoke this scripture to you...

Romans 9:6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

...and God tells us PLAINLY that He is God not of those blood related to Abraham, but to those born again through Jesus Christ.

John 1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Yes, indeed. Many of the lost sheep rejected Him. So what!

Israel will be restored as God has clearly said in Romans 11:15

In THIS dispensation there is no difference. There was BEFORE and the will someday be AGAIN.

God's Truth

I'm not "throwing out all the other scriptures". I believe them ALL, you don't.

Jesus said that He came to the lost sheep of Israel and the is the entire nation, whether you like it or not.

Yes, indeed. Many of the lost sheep rejected Him. So what!

You are wrong. The lost sheep did not reject him.

He came for those who already belonged to God. They were already God's and God gave them to Jesus. They now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Were the Pharisee and teachers of the law saved? No. Were the zealots saved? No. They were those who were cut off and hardened so that they could not hear Jesus and turn, while he walked the earth.

Israel will be restored as God has clearly said in Romans 11:15

In THIS dispensation there is no difference. There was BEFORE and the will someday be AGAIN.

Paul is explaining that not all Jews as a nation are cut off. Paul explains that he to is a Jew.

Not every single Jew will be saved that is nonsense. Not every single Gentile will be saved. Think.

Right Divider

Body part
You are wrong. The lost sheep did not reject him.
Yes, many of them did.

He came for those who already belonged to God. They were already God's and God gave them to Jesus. They now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.
The Bible says that Jesus came to HIS OWN and HIS OWN received Him not. Why to you reject John 1:11?

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
Some of the lost sheep believed, some did not.

Were the Pharisee and teachers of the law saved? No. Were the zealots saved? No. They were those who were cut off and hardened so that they could not hear Jesus and turn, while he walked the earth.

Paul is explaining that not all Jews as a nation are cut off. Paul explains that he to is a Jew.

Not every single Jew will be saved that is nonsense. Not every single Gentile will be saved. Think.
I never said any such thing. You falsely accuse me. Think.

God's Truth

Yes, many of them did.

The Bible says that Jesus came to HIS OWN and HIS OWN received Him not. Why to you reject John 1:11?

I never said any such thing. You falsely accuse me. Think.

I gave you scripture that proves what I say. Jesus came unto his own means the Jews as a whole.

The lost sheep are those who already belonged to God and God gave them to Jesus.

Go think more about what I said.

Right Divider

Body part
I gave you scripture that proves what I say. Jesus came unto his own means the Jews as a whole.
It means ISRAEL as a whole, just as scripture says that it does.

The lost sheep are those who already belonged to God and God gave them to Jesus.
Then entire nation of Israel belongs to God.

Ezek 34:30-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(34:30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the house of Israel, [are] my people, saith the Lord GOD. (34:31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord GOD.

They are HIS FLOCK.

Go think more about what I said.
Already did, you're confused.

God's Truth

It means ISRAEL as a whole, just as scripture says that it does.

Then entire nation of Israel belongs to God.

Ezek 34:30-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(34:30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the house of Israel, [are] my people, saith the Lord GOD. (34:31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord GOD.

They are HIS FLOCK.

Already did, you're confused.

The cut off Jews were not the lost sheep of Israel, they were cut off and children of wrath. They were bound over to the same place as disobedient Gentiles. ALL are condemned until they come to God through Jesus.

Interplanner

The cut off Jews were not the lost sheep of Israel, they were cut off and children of wrath. They were bound over to the same place as disobedient Gentiles. ALL are condemned until they come to God through Jesus.

That's just it. The club does not believe on access through Christ. Haven't you noticed? They believe there is another way: the DNA of Hebrews, of Abraham. Some of them embellish this with circumcision or other works, if you are a Jewish hearer of the Gospel.

Interplanner

:french:
You're making it CLEAR that you've never even seen Ezekiel 34. :nono:

The trick of the club is: at any pinchpoint, they can go dig up an OT text that none of the apostles managed to include in the 2500 taught by Christ and say, see, I told you. One day they will find the line Ezek that says that righteousness cannot be transfered from one person to another and they will discredit the Gospel of justification.

Right Divider

Body part
The trick of the club is: at any pinchpoint, they can go dig up an OT text that none of the apostles managed to include in the 2500 taught by Christ and say, see, I told you. One day they will find the line Ezek that says that righteousness cannot be transfered from one person to another and they will discredit the Gospel of justification.
Since we are not silly Commentarian Cancellationists we know that ALL of the Bible is true.

Do you deny that Ezekiel 34 teaches about the lost sheep of Israel?

Does being a deceiving lair make you lose any sleep at night?

SaulToPaul 2

You should be a writer, great imagination.

john w

Hall of Fame
Danoh, the point was that every person who approached Jesus through faith Jew or gentile was treated the same and not rejected, and actually scripture says the centurions faith was the greatest He had seen in Israel. There is a side that MAD ignores or at the least glosses over which proves Jesus treated everyone who had faith the same.
Be in awe, kid, by this greatness....
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116370-The-Bible-is-a-book-of-details-contrasts

Interplanner

I'll be a waitin' there with ya'!

If you don't see that there is no need for it, you don't know the NT anyway.

Lk 21 is sort of a cancellation, you know. All the written wrath has taken place. So is Heb 6 about the toasted land, which it was because that generation failed.

But go on with your fairy tale, unnecessary as it is.

Would it matter if the cancellation was in Dan 8-9? Because that is what a desolation is; it's the end of the arrangement. It is henceforth irrelevant.

Right Divider

Body part

Lk 21 is sort of a cancellation, you know. All the written wrath has taken place. So is Heb 6 about the toasted land, which it was because that generation failed.

Would it matter if the cancellation was in Dan 8-9? Because that is what a desolation is; it's the end of the arrangement. It is henceforth irrelevant.
There you have it folks. With massive and unequivocal evidence like that we must change our position! :juggle:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

I'm so glad that somebody on this site knows what they're talking about!