ECT There is one Gospel/salvation, Heb 2:3

SaulToPaul 2

So many people can't put a simple 2 and 2 together to get 4.

Matt 15:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

John 20:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:21) Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

Duh....

Yep.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

God's Truth

The least of my brothers is not confined to such an event, nor is it confined to that race.

The so called GT was the ordeal Israel went through was in that generation, and the final judgement was originally expected right after. But that part was delayed (not the destruction of Israel).

Danoh's lines are completely unnatural and are in all the hundreds of commentaries of D'ism and Ryrie about which the club is so self-righteously claiming not to touch.

Jesus did seek out his own people first because of their advantage in explaining the Gospel to the nations once taught by him. He had roughly 220 missionaries ready to go when the Spirit worked and Acts 2 happened.

Jesus came first for those Jews who already belonged to God by faith. They were God's and they were given to Jesus, they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus says when he is lifted up, then all could come to him to be saved, but he came first for those who already belonged to God, for those Jews who did not have faith were cut off and hardened.

The Centurion might have had great faith, but Jesus did not come for him yet, not even for the Samaritans.

Jesus came first for the Jews who already belonged to God.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came first for those Jews who already belonged to God by faith. They were God's and they were given to Jesus, they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus says when he is lifted up, then all could come to him to be saved, but he came first for those who already belonged to God, for those Jews who did not have faith were cut off and hardened.

The Centurion might have had great faith, but Jesus did not come for him yet, not even for the Samaritans.

Jesus came first for the Jews who already belonged to God.
Jesus came to the entire nation of Israel.

John 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

His OWN is Israel.

dodge

The point is that His blessing anyone during that time prior to Israel's having been concluded having continued in the Unbelief of their forefathers, had been in accordance with those aspects of the Abrahamic Covenants still in effect.

Said Covenant had Israel with direct and FIRST access to any blessing from God; but any Gentile desirous of blessing from God had to approach Him through a member of His people: Israel.

Spoiler

In fact, after Israel was concluded having continued in said Unbelief, God used that aspect of their Abrahamic Covenant to show through a Gentile (Cornelius) that Israel (through God's interruption of Peter's words to him), that God had concluded to Unbelieving Israel "under sin" or "sinners of the Gentiles."

At which point He was THEN no longer respecting (going by) whether one was a Jew or a Gentile.

What you are doing is reading later, no distinction status, into that earlier, Israel First and go through Israel, status.

That changed after this...

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Notice how that the following ends in the same way as that...

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Notice what that leads to...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

Which was what this was about...

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 10:15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

In other words, God had concluded both were now on an equal footing as to access to Him now...

The very principle Paul later reminded Peter of having dissed...

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Which takes that back to where Romans 3 leaves off AFTER God has concluded both "under sin..."

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Should any of this throw you, just reread it a few times - these things wind in and out throughout their whole narrative.

Suffice it to say that AFTER Unbelieving Israel was concluded "under sin" with the Gentiles, per this...

Romans 3:19 NOW WE KNOW that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

This THEN came into effect...

Romans 3:21 BUT NOW the righteousness of God WITHOUT the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Quit reading what was later, into what was earlier, bro :think:

Danoh , we live in the later not in the earlier. No slam but your whole spoiler was a means to avoid and ignore the actual passage in question i.e. John 3:16.

Why would you believe the holy Spirit even had John 3:16 written in scripture if it was not to tell us that was God's plan to send Jesus to be the savior of anyone that would be saved and that there are no other ways to be saved "just one " ?

The same goes for John 14:6 that passage is universal because it is an eternal truth that Jesus and only Jesus can provide salvation , which applies to Jews and gentiles.

Scripture has a movement or flow if you will with a means to an end. It seems MAD has locked into the means without applying the end in every situation. Like with the gentiles that Jesus honored because of their faith. Instead of seeing the results MAD stops at the means. Did Jesus honor those gentiles that had faith in Him?

I do not live under the old covenant and scripture is there for me to learn what happened and "who" the focus of scripture was,is,and should be i.e. Jesus. Somehow because many believe Paul first delivered the Gospel of grace he has become the focus to many, which not only ignores what the theme of scripture is but greatly exalts Paul who himself explained that it was WRONG to claim Paul, Peter or anyone other than Jesus . Paul said he sought to know nothing other than Christ Jesus and Him crucified. Paul never glorified himself and he tried to show the dangers in that type of thinking.

No matter how you approach scripture the central theme is about Jesus and what He offers to those who are in darkness ,and the only light that can free them and set them free is Jesus. I fear many have focused more on the messenger(Paul) than the message. Paul said follow me as I follow Jesus again the messenger pointed to the WORD ( message) i.e. Jesus.

I would turn your advice to say quit looking past Jesus to what was and look to what is !

Danoh

dodge...

John 3:16 is to be made accessible to the Gentiles through Israel as the Son's Royal Priesthood over the nations of this Earth; once Israel is no longer "not my people."

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

That...was put on hold; Rom. 11:25-29.

You are confusining His plans for the Earth through that nation; with His plans for the Heavenlies through a New Creature.

God's Truth

Jesus came to the entire nation of Israel.

John 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

His OWN is Israel.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel.

Not all who come from Israel are Israel.

The cut off Jews were called children of the devil.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel.

Not all who come from Israel are Israel.

The cut off Jews were called children of the devil.
John 1:11 says that Jesus came to HIS OWN and that HIS OWN received him not.

Some believed and some did not. But the were ALL still HIS OWN.

I believe the Bible.

dodge

Danoh;.

You are confusining His plans for the Earth through that nation; with His plans for the Heavenlies through a New Creature.

Danoh, scripture says those in Christ Jesus are new creatures in Christ Jesus NOW not in the future.

2Co 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I do not focus on the old things Danoh I focus on who I am in Christ Jesus !

Danoh

Danoh, scripture says those in Christ Jesus are new creatures in Christ Jesus NOW not in the future.

2Co 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I do not focus on the old things Danoh I focus on who I am in Christ Jesus !

My point to you, dodge, is that you are confusing what is now, with what was put on hold til at some point after what is now reaches its' fullness and we're out of here.

You are reading what is now INTO what has temporarily been put on hold.

And no slam taken, bro.

None intended.

God's Truth

John 1:11 says that Jesus came to HIS OWN and that HIS OWN received him not.

Some believed and some did not. But the were ALL still HIS OWN.

I believe the Bible.

No, some were the children of Satan.

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:38
I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

John 8:55
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.

Last edited:

dodge

My point to you, dodge, is that you are confusing what is now, with what was put on hold til at some point after what is now reaches its' fullness and we're out of here.

You are reading what is now INTO what has temporarily been put on hold.

And no slam taken, bro.

None intended.

Danoh, I understand that the whole world is in the in between period i.e. the 49 weeks with 1 week being set aside , the times of the gentiles, and when that ends Israel will be restored as scripture teaches. I know "who" sacrificed in my place and took the penalty for my sins.

The "now" for us gentiles is Christ Jesus has risen and coming back for us who are alive at His return, and those that pass before His return will have a glorious home coming with the Lord Jesus.

God's Truth

Indeed, some received Him not.

That does NOT negate John 1:11 (He came to HIS OWN).

Some Jews did believe in him, and they were the lost sheep of Israel. They were the real 'his own'.

God does not call anyone anymore a child of God just because they are blood related to Abraham.

Right Divider

Body part
Some Jews did believe in him, and they were the lost sheep of Israel. They were the real 'his own'.
The entire nation were the lost sheep.

Ezek 34:30-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(34:30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the house of Israel, [are] my people, saith the Lord GOD. (34:31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Read the entire chapter of Ezekiel 34 if you really want to understand the lost sheep and the good shepherd.

God does not call anyone anymore a child of God just because they are blood related to Abraham.
Your understanding is confused.

God's Truth

The entire nation were the lost sheep.

Ezek 34:30-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(34:30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the house of Israel, [are] my people, saith the Lord GOD. (34:31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Read the entire chapter of Ezekiel 34 if you really want to understand the lost sheep and the good shepherd.

Your understanding is confused.

What don't you get about the lost sheep of Israel?

What don't you get about people being cut off and hardened?

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.
Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."
Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Mark 8:17And Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you discuss the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet see or understand? Do you have a hardened heart? 18"HAVING EYES, DO YOU NOT SEE? AND HAVING EARS, DO YOU NOT HEAR? And do you not remember,

What don't you get about some Jews believed in him?

Right Divider

Body part
You are really reaching to say something so untrue about me.
No, it is crystal clear that it is YOU that does not understand what the LORD meant when He spoke of the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It is thoroughly spelled out in God's prophetic word in Ezekiel 34, which you do not understand.

God's Truth

No, it is crystal clear that it is YOU that does not understand what the LORD meant when He spoke of the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It is thoroughly spelled out in God's prophetic word in Ezekiel 34, which you do not understand.

Not all who are from Israel are Israel.

Israel from above are the real children of God.