The Unofficial "Mocking T.V. Evangelists" thread

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Bible really boils it down to those who are "in Christ" and those who are not, because they're still in Adam. There's no middle ground there. To be in Christ is to have His righteousness before God, which means one is true and saved...not by works of righteousness which we have done but by His mercy He saved us. To be without Christ is to be lost and without hope, no matter what one tries to do to please or obey God.

So yeah. Those of us who've trusted Christ alone, and not any work we can do for Him, are in fact true and saved...not in ourselves, but in Christ. That's what God's Word promises to anyone who will simply believe it.

Jesus is the judge who will be judge or not.

You are usurping His authority to judge.

Jesus is the Lord, not anyone else.
You can claim all you want, that does not mean Jesus approves it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Hes already judged believers.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thats the most honest thing ive seen you say on here.

Really?

my goodness.

I have been saying I don't claim to be saved, over and over.

You are the ones claiming to be true and saved Christians, usurping Jesus' authority to judge.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Really?

my goodness.

I have been saying I don't claim to be saved, over and over.

You are the ones claiming to be true and saved Christians, usurping Jesus' authority to judge.

You are the one usurping His authority on behalf of your father the devil of lies, each time you claim a believer isnt saved already.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I posted His words meshak.

Heres another for you:

John 5:47 "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

musterion

Agreed. And those who are counted "in Him" have already been judged, condemned, crucified, buried, declared dead to the law, raised, ascended and seated at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. All by virtue of what CHRIST has done, not us. All by virtue of our being "in Him."

You are free to deny all of that, BUT ONLY FOR YOURSELF. You have no authority to judge we who have believed it for ourselves as wrong...and that's exactly what you're doing.

Nope. I simply believe what He has told us all in His Word, and report accordingly.

Agreed 100%.

I'm approved by God, because I'm in Christ. God doesn't see me, thankfully.He sees me in His Son.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hes already judged believers.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Your interpretation is so convenient.

Jesus is the judge who are true to Him or not.

You can claim all you want that you are godly and sinless and saved.

But Jesus may not agree with you.

Do you know that Jesus says we will be judged according to what we have done?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Suit yourself boasting you are the true and saved christens all you want.

You might be surprised to hear what Jesus has to say.

I am done with childish bickering.

It is so unchristian thing to do.

Peace in Jesus.

musterion

Right when her own questions are turned around on her, she disappears. Again. Because she knows she doesn't know Jesus and doesn't believe she can know Him.

So sad.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your interpretation is so convenient.

Jesus is the judge who are true to Him or not.

You can claim all you want that you are godly and sinless and saved.

But Jesus may not agree with you.

Do you know that Jesus says we will be judged according to what we have done?

I posted His words not an "interpretation" they are clear that we have passed from death into life, if you cant heed them, then don't, keep thinking what He did wasnt enough and you need to add to it and recrucify Him over and over, but don't be surprised to hear " I never knew you" one day.