The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
Firstly - I would like to show You a WIDE SPREAD example of how the Trinitarian translators have deliberately and purposely changed the Bible.

Let's please look at = Heb 8:1
Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.

Please notice the above phrase in the verse - { in the heavens } - In the original Greek Manuscripts this word IN is the same exact word that is in the previous phrase - { of the throne }.
The manuscripts use the word “ IN “ when saying that The High Priest is - { in the throne } of The Majesty in the heavens.

NOT ON THE THRONE. - there is a huge difference between saying IN and OF

The word “ OF “ means = About, Concerning with, In reference to, In regard to, Made from, Pertaining to, Referring to, Regarding or Related to an objective.

The translators have no problem correctly translating the many, many other verses correctly - where the Greek words “ IN “ and “ OF “ are used.
Such as Luke 20:1 - on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple.
And - Mat 5: on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
And - Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear inthe ear, that preach ye on the housetops.

And - Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
And - Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound inheaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose onearth shall be loosed in heaven.
And - Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
There are over 400 verses where the words IN and OF are both used simultaneously and the translators have no problem correctly translating the definitions of the meanings between the words IN and OF “.
However when it come to the position of the assumedTRINITYdoctrine - the Trinitarian translators denied removed and cut out the many places where the Bible says that Yahshua is IN the RIGHT of throne of God.
These following verses are mistranslated in our Trinitarian translations. – as the Trinitarians delete the literal Greek word - IN and change it to mean that Yahshua is “ NOT IN THE RIGHT OF THE THRONE OR IN THE RIGHT OF MAJESTY and GOD.

This is why they changed it. ! ! !

All of these verses are mistranslated to change the manuscripts to fit and suit to a TRINITARIAN THEORY.

Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ is..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
______________________ ALSO _________________________
We see in - Mat 5:29 And if thy - right { dexios } eye offend thee, pluck it out.
But here in Mat 5:29 - The same Greek word that Trinitarian translators are claiming means the " RIGHT HAND " - Here in Mat 5:29 is “ right eye “ …………. The Greek word absolutely has nothing to do with the " HAND "
However, in - Mat 5:30 it says - And if thy right dexios - hand cheir offend thee, cut it off.
Here in - Mat 5:30 = The Greek word 5495 χείρ - cheir / khire = The hand - is placed into the manuscript and is used in the original manuscripts, because the authors are intending to tell You that it is actually the literal “ right " cheir HAND "
the rest of all of these other following verses have the words right dexios - and - hand cheir placed and used together - to indicate the right dexios - hand cheir

Also, here in Luke 6:6 A man whose right dexios - hand cheir was withered.
And - Act 3:7. And he took him by the right dexios - hand cheir and lifted him up
And - Rev 1:16. And he had in his right dexios - hand cheir seven stars:
And - Rev 1:17. And he laid his right dexios - hand cheir upon me.
And - Rev 13:16. To receive a mark in their right dexios - hand cheir or in their foreheads:
And - Rev 10:2. He set his right dexios - foot pous upon the sea, and his - left euōnumos - on the earth.
Mat 5:39 Thy right dexios - cheek siagōn turn to him the other also.
The Trinitarian Translators - AGAIN - have no problem continuing onward - to suitably, properly and dully and correctly translate the Greek word right dexios - and it never means “ RIGHT HAND “ - in any of these other verses.
Mar 16:5. A young man sitting on the right dexios side.
Luke 1:11. An angel . .. on the right dexios side of the altar of incense.
Luke 22:50. Cut off his right dexios ear.
John 18:10. Cut off his right dexios ear.
John 21:6. Cast the net on the right dexios.

But when it comes to the right of the throne - the Trinitarians insert and add the word - “ HAND “ when the word “ HAND “ is never, ever once placed in the manuscripts to indicate that Yahshua is on the right “ HAND “ of God or - of the throne, nor - of power.

It is always G1722 - ἐν - en - IN the right of the throne, the power and of God in the original manuscripts Trinitaritarians never found it important to translate any of this but instead doctored up and manipulated - deleted and changed the Bible – to mold, form, and codify a trinity concept into the texts. - THE TRINITY CONCEPT IS NEVER ONCE IN THE MANUSCRIPTS.
“ NEVER ONCE. - All of these changes are ignored as Trinitarians follow their Trinity Fathers - The Popes.

FALSE TRINITARTIAN TRANSLATION - Says = Acts 2:33 ThereforeG3767 / being by theG3588 / right hand G1188 / of God G2316

ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS - Says = Acts 2:33 ThereforeG3767 theG3588 / right G1188 / of God G2316

Again - There is no { being by } - the right hand of God. - The word The G3588 always means simply - The.

The words = being by } - was added to create the Trinity discription. Again { being by } was inserted into the text by the Trinitarian Translators. And the word “ HAND “ was also inserted.

Acts 2:33 τη δεξια ουν του θεου υψωθεις την τε επαγγελιαν του πνευματος του αγιου λαβων παρα του πατρος εξεχεεν τουτο ο υμεις [και] βλεπετε και ακουετε

Greek 1188 - δεξιός - dexios / dex-ee-os' = Meaning = The right side. Total KJV occurrences: 53

Χείρ means “ HAND “ - there is no hand in the verse

- " δεξια RIGHT = THE RIGHT is all that the verse says that always describe Yahshua in relation to the Father, throne or power.
the - right - hand
There is no word HAND in Your manuscript. The Greek word hand χείρ is not in Your verse.
- nor any verse in any Greek manuscripts on earth.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
only seven verses were represented from a previous post - in my very last post, 95 percent of it was all hand typed.

You continue to do nothing but present inaccurate and incorrect information and statements. Nothing had been discussed concerning my posts. Because You have no scriptures for Your faith.

Apple7

only seven verses were represented from a previous post - in my very last post, 95 percent of it was all hand typed.

You continue to do nothing but present inaccurate and incorrect information and statements. Nothing had been discussed concerning my posts. Because You have no scriptures for Your faith.

Each time that we respond with refutal, you disappear for a week, and then you return like nothing was said.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
I sincerely apologize for not addressing the responses that were made about my posts. I should have looked back paid closer attention. That was very rude and irresponsible of me. I will re- read the great posts and think about them very carefully. I thank You for Your patience and valuable attention- i am looking bach through and I realise that my posts were aadressed. Im so sorry, please forgive my disrespect.

Rosenritter

I sincerely apologize for not addressing the responses that were made about my posts. I should have looked back paid closer attention. That was very rude and irresponsible of me. I will re- read the great posts and think about them very carefully. I thank You for Your patience and valuable attention- i am looking bach through and I realise that my posts were aadressed. Im so sorry, please forgive my disrespect.

Without even knowing what was being discussed or talked about subject wise here, this has got to be one of the most appropriate TOL responses ever.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
I see what You are saying. I hope that You can still respect my responses after my disrespect. I did not intend to be rude in my heart. I am reconsidering my posts and what was said But when I go back to the Original Manuscrips - I find that the translations are making changes and adding words. Please allow me to replyonce more and clarify some other things that i have been looking at. ?

Rosenritter

I see what You are saying. I hope that You can still respect my responses after my disrespect. I did not intend to be rude in my heart. I am reconsidering my posts and what was said But when I go back to the Original Manuscripts - I find that the translations are making changes and adding words. Please allow me to reply once more and clarify some other things that i have been looking at. ?

Sometimes word change and/or addition is a necessary requirement of a coherent translation, such as in cases of the grammar of the target language, or sometimes the meaning of the source language is better expressed today with an idiom. By no means do I support corruption of the scripture, but neither do I suggest that we are required to understand Hebrew and Greek to obtain its accurate and intended meaning.

You might present examples of where you think that translation has not been perfectly accurate, but in such cases might it also be fair to consider that if you had been chosen for translation, that you might have translated them differently because of your skill level of those languages, which might also be influenced by your own bias as well? We have to assign a degree of faith, and there is a danger is placing faith in ourselves.

But if I may use an example from one of your most recent posts? You seemed to be objecting to the words "being by" and "hand"

Acts 2:32-33 KJV
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

"Right hand" is not a phrase used to express a distance from or about a literal hand, and I don't quite see how "being by" would change the meaning. I can see how a sparing limited use of words would render the passage as very choppy. I have no disagreement with this passage as rendered above, nor with any passage as rendered within the King James text, and I do not call myself Trinitarian. That passage may not contradict the Trinitarian model that model but neither does it prove or require it.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 1:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned

Yes, thank You exceedingly for taking the time to respond..

I will get to the Acts 2:33 verse that we were referring to.
But firstly, please allow me to show You how that Even when the original manuscripts distinguish, set apart and differentiate between God saying of “ The Yahoshua “ who previously was to be sitting / dwelling
“ FROM or OF “ My right before He was born.
“ FROM or OF “ is G1537 ἐκ / ἐξ - ek / ex - ek, ex - “ FROM or OF “
Meaning = denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out from of out among (from, of. Christ is prophesied in the Old Testament to be sitting / dwelling “ FROM or OF “ My right before He was born and proceeded from the throne of the Father.
The original manuscripts make a distinction, distinguish, set apart and differentiate between The - Pre Prophesied coming Of Christ who to be “ pre –prophesied “ to be born - as - to Sit Dwell “ FROM or OF “ my right and the later risen / resurrected “ Yahoshua “ - who is today sitting / dwelling “ IN “ the right of God - In His throne.

See the differences between the Old Testament prophecy of “ Yahoshua “ and the Resurrected / Risen “ Yahoshua “ Here in Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit / Dwell “ “ FROM or OF “ “ my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool ?
and the later resurrected / risen Yahoshua here in Col 3:1.

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above - where Christ sitteth “ IN “ the right of God.

Christ is prophesied to precede from the “ “ FROM or OF “ “ the right of the fathers throne - - Here in Heb 1:13 Yahoshua is prophesied to dwell or “ “ FROM or OF “ “ my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit Dwell “ “ FROM or OF “ “ my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool ?
The Trinitarian translators, even still, changed and perverted the trinity translation from the original, here In Col 3:1 - the Trinity Translators changed the original that says “ Christ sitteth “ IN “ the right of God.
And they mistranslated it to say -= Christ will Sit / Dwell “ AT “ The Right “ HAND “ of God.
The manuscripts say - Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above - where Christ sitteth / dwelleth “ IN “ the right of God.

The Manuscripts say that when Christ had ascended and rose from the dead - that Christ will Sit Dwell “ IN “ the right of God. As where He was pre - prophesied to Sit / Dwell “ “ FROM or OF “ “ throne of the father and manifest / morph / form into a created being / man.
But our Trinitarian translations do not say this.
These two following verses, translated correctly from the original Greek manuscripts here - should say…..
Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek …. where Christ Sits / Dwells “ IN “ the right of God.
And = Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit / Dwell “ “ FROM or OF “ “ my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
But the Trinitarian translators changed Col 3:1 to translate that the risen and resurrected - Christ - sitteth “ AT “ the right hand of God.

The Greek word in Col 3:1 - is the Greek word “ IN “ …….. There is no “ AT “ in the manuscripts in Col 3:1……….. The risen / resurrected Christ will sit “ IN “ / inside “ the right of God.
The Greek word “ IN “ is G1722 ἐν - en / en
In place, “in”, (. . . for the sake of), + (here-) in (because) of, -) on, (-in, -on), (-with), (-in).
G1722 ἐν - en / en- " IN "
IN the Bible there are many, many places Christ is sitting / dwelling “ IN “ the throne, right and “ IN “ the power and throne of the father and the Trinitarian translators delete the Greek word “ IN “ G1722 ἐν - en / en - and replace it with “ AT “ the right hand of the throne, power, right and “ AT “ the right hand of God,
instead of what the manuscripts say that Christ will sit “ IN “ the throne of God.

They reversed the scriptures in order to re shape, re mold and codify, mold and form a trinity theory and doctrine.

All - { every single last one } of these following verses are mistranslated to change to the Trinitarian translation concept - to change the manuscripts - to fit and suit to a TRINITARIAN THEORY. These verses are not what our translations say.

Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ is..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God.

Let us please now consider the Acts 2:33 verse .

Act 2:33 Therefore G3767 the G3588 right G1188 of God G2316 exalted, G5312 and G5037 receiving G2983 of G3844 the G3588 Father G3962 theG3588 promise G1860 of G3588 Holy G40 Ghost G4151 shed / spilled G1632 this G5124 which G3739 ye G5210 now G3568 see G991 and G2532 hear.G191
The words “ Being By were added into the translations
The Greek words = * Being By are nowhere - in the manuscripts of verse Act 2:33
Let’s look at these two words - Being, By.
* Being - { G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν -- ōn ousa on / oan, oo'-sah, on }
Meaning = Being: - be, come, to be, existing. -

This Greek word is used 153 times in the manuscripts.
_____________ And _____________

* By - { G5259 - ὑπό -- hupo / hoop-o' }
Meaning By, near, of, under, that which is of, of a place - where or time - by, from, in, of, under, with.

* Being - { G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν - is used in the following verses…
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } a just man
Mat 7:11 If ye then, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } evil, speak good things?
Mar 8:1 In those days the multitude , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } very great……
Mar 9:33 And he came to Capernaum: and , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } in the house he asked them, What was it that ye disputed among yourselves by the way?
Mar 14:3 And , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper
Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } (as was supposed) the son of Joseph,
Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } a daughter of Abraham…
Luke 22:3 Judas surnamed Iscariot, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } of the number of the twelve…
John 4:9 How is it that thou, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } a Jew, askest drink of me…
John 6:71 Judas Iscariot ……. should betray him, , { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } one of the twelve…
Act 16:21 Ye, { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } Romans.
20:36 Ye are the children of God, { Being G5607 ὤν οὖσα ὄν } the children of the resurrection…
This Greek word is used 153 times in the manuscripts.
* By - { G5259 - ὑπό - is used in the following verses…
Mat 2:15 fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord { By G5259 - ὑπό } the prophet…
Mat 2:17 fulfilled that which was spoken { By G5259 - ὑπό } Jeremy the prophet, saying…
Mat 22:31 have ye not read that which was spoken unto you { By G5259 - ὑπό } God, saying…
Luke 2:18 wondered at those things which were told them { By G5259 - ὑπό } the shepherds...
Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him { By G5259 - ὑπό } the Holy Ghost…
Act 13: spake against those things which were spoken { By G5259 - ὑπό } Paul…
Act 24:21 I am called in question { By G5259 - ὑπό } you this day…
Gal 3:22 the promise { By G5259 - ὑπό } faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe…
Eph 5:13 made manifest { By G5259 - ὑπό } the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light…
Eph 2:11 Uncircumcision { By G5259 - ὑπό } that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh…
2Ti 2:26 the snare of the devil, who are taken captive { By G5259 - ὑπό } him at his will…
Heb 3:4 For every house is builded { By G5259 - ὑπό } some man; but he that built all things is God...
Heb 11:23 { By G5259 - ὑπό } faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents…
Jud 1:12 whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up { By G5259 - ὑπό } the roots…
Rev 9:18 { By G5259 - ὑπό } these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire…….
This Greek word is used 227 times in the manuscripts.

The Trinitarian Translation says - Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted.
And the original manuscripts do not have the words = “Being, By. “ and “ hand

The original manuscripts simply say = Act 2:33 Therefore being the right of God exalted.
The Greek word “ HAND “ also is added my the Trinitarian translators.
This Greek word “ HAND “ is used 178 times in the manuscripts and never once { never } is this word = Greek 5495 χείρ - cheir / khire - used in any of the manuscripts but they are { Trinity made } verses that were all inserted into the translation by the Trinitarian translators.
They assumed that the Greek word = “ HAND “ Greek 5495 χείρ - cheir / khire = The hand was a part of the Greek rightG1188 δεξιός - dexios / dex-ee-os' -
But this word does not mean “ HAND “ and has nothing to do with the word “ HAND “
“ HAND “ Greek 5495 χείρ - cheir / khire = The hand.
The authors of the Bible always used the two words rightG1188 handG5495 together when they are indicating the right hand.
Mat 5:30 ifG1487 thyG4675 rightG1188 handG5495 offendG4624 thee,G4571
Luke 6:6 a manG444 (G2532) whoseG846 rightG1188 handG5495 wasG2258 withered.G3584
Act 3:7 tookG4084 himG846 by theG3588 rightG1188 handG5495
Rev_1:16 inG1722 hisG848 rightG1188 handG5495 sevenG2033 stars:G792
Rev_1:17 he laidG2007 hisG848 rightG1188 handG5495 uponG1909 me,G1691
Rev_10:2 And inG1722 hisG848 rightG1188 handG5495 a bookG974
Rev_13:16 a markG5480 inG1909 theirG848 rightG1188 hand,G5495

The Trinitarian translators added the word “ HAND “ to many, many manipulated verses – when they came upon the Greek word rightG1188 δεξιός - dexios / dex-ee-os' - But this word does not mean “ HAND “ and has nothing to do with the word “ HAND “ .
The trinity translators correctly translated The following verses and did not add the word “ HAND “ because the word { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios / dex-ee-os' } - “ has nothing to do with the “ HAND “ and it was not an attempt to impose a doctrine onto the verses.

Luke 1:11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } side of the altar of incense.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } side of the ship
Rev_10:2 And he set his right { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios RIGHT } foot upon the sea
John 18:10 / Luk_22:50 Simon Peter having a sword cut off his { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } ear.
Mar 16:5 And entering into the sepulcher, they saw a young man sitting on the { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } side,
Mat 5:39 whosoever shall smite thee on thy { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } cheek,
Mat 5:29 And if thy { RIGHT G1188 δεξιός - dexios } eye offend thee, pluck it out.

A person could know that Christ is at the RIGHT HAND Of The Throne, RIGHT HAND Of The Father, RIGHT HAND Of Power and “ RIGHT HAND “ Of God - but the word HAND “ is never once used to indicate any position in referring to Yahoshua sitting / dwelling anywhere whatsoever.

The DESIGN, SUGGESTION, PROPOSAL, INSPIRATION, THOUGHT, CONCEPT, AND CONCEPTION of the word “ HAND “ was assumed incorporated - inserted and placed into the text by the translators.

Never once { NEVER } is the word hand used in any way, shape or form when referring to the position of Yahoshua and the Throne, Power and Father in the manuscripts. The word " hand " has nothing to do with anything between Yahoshua and the father in the manuscripts - this would not even be an idea or a teaching or concept unless honest translators found it to be described and a part of the body of the grammar in the concept of the manuscripts description. But it is simply not there...... Never.

The conception to the idea was added by the translators.

Rosenritter

I'm not sure why you seem so excited about this. In English "at the right hand" has an understood metaphorical meaning and it has nothing to do with literal hands or the literal right side of anyone.

Apple7

Never once { NEVER } is the word hand used in any way, shape or form when referring to the position of Yahoshua and the Throne, Power and Father in the manuscripts. The word " hand " has nothing to do with anything between Yahoshua and the father in the manuscripts - this would not even be an idea or a teaching or concept unless honest translators found it to be described and a part of the body of the grammar in the concept of the manuscripts description. But it is simply not there...... Never.

The conception to the idea was added by the translators.

Dead.

Wrong.

My Hand’, of the Most High, is The Holy Spirit (Acts 7.48 – 51)

‘My Hand’, of Jesus, is same as that of The Father (John 10.28 - 33)

The Hand of Yahweh is also the Spirit (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1)

Now...

Disappear for two weeks....come back and then profusely apologize for totally ignoring our rebuttals....and then proceed to slavishly re-paste your original cut-n-paste verbatim...and then repeat the same cycle, over and over, and over again...

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy:

I thank you dear Rosenritter and Apple7 for responding to my post.

Apple7 - I understood what You were saying.
As You sited the verse in Act 7:49 . But the verse here in Act 7:49 has nothing to do with the Father having the son positioned or placed / situated in any way whatsoever to the “ HAND “ of the father.
The verse simply says - Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet.
The Greek word that You see there as “ HANDS “ - is the greek word G5499
Χειροποίητος - cheiropoiētos / khi-rop-oy'-ay-tos = Meaning = manufactured, that is, of human construction: - to made by (make with) - human hands / construct.
It means that Gods dwelling and sitting place is not made with human hands. Not manufactured, i.e. of human construction.
Also John 10.28 - 33 and (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1) is never indicating that the idea of a position of hand is used in any way, shape or form when referring to the position of Yahoshua and the Throne, Power and Father, in the manuscripts. The word " hand " has nothing to do with anything between Yahoshua and the father - There is never a single verse in the entire bible that says that the Son is placed in an arrangement or positional placement or in a pose or location at the right “ HAND “ of the Father.

The idea does not exist anywhere in the manuscripts. Yes, Gods symbolic hand is symbolized as protecting people.
But - Even in the Old Testament -
The Hebrew word “ THE RIGHT SIDE “ is always = H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' - Meaning “ the “ RIGHT SIDE “ of a person or object or “ right direction. “
“ THE RIGHT SIDE “ - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' - can automatically fall into the normal reference to be used to indicate - the “ RIGHT HAND “ because the majority of people are right handed.
Studies show that approximately 10% of the world population is left-handed.
Left handed people are not the norm.
But the Hebrew word for “ HAND “ is = H3027 - יָד - yâd / yawd
But if the Hebrew Old Testament Manuscript verse is referring to the subject of the “ HAND “ - then always “ ALWAYS “ - the word “ HAND “ or the IDEA or CONTENT MATTER of a person’s activity or actions involving the “ HAND “ is always clearly and directly indicated in the storyline.
The storyline specifies, signifies, indicates, shows that the person is doing an specific activity involving their hand or hands.
These following verses have the Hebrew word “ RIGHT SIDE “ - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' - “ and it has nothing to do with automatically falling into the category of being the “ HAND “ and it has nothing to do with the “ RIGHT HAND “ because the idea, concept and storyline has nothing to do with a person’s hand….

Lev 7:32 And the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } shoulder shall ye give unto the priest.
Lev 7:33 He among the sons of … shall have the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } shoulder for his part.
Lev 8:26 He took one unleavened cake, and a cake of oiled bread, and one wafer, and put them on the fat, and upon the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } shoulder:
Lev 9:21 And the breasts and the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } shoulder Aaron waved for a wave offering….
Num 18:18 The wave breast and as the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } shoulder are thine.

Jdg 3:16 Ehud girded a dagger …. upon his { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } thigh.
Jdg 3:21 Ehud took a dagger from his { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } thigh, and thrust it into his belly:
Jdg 20:16 seven hundred chosen men whose impeded, hindered or lesser or weaker hands were their { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } hands ; every one could sling stones at an hair breadth, and not miss.
1Sa 11:2 And Nahash the Ammonite answered them, On this condition will I make a covenant with you, that I may thrust out all your right eyes, and lay it for a reproach upon all Israel.

The next two verses uses the word “ RIGHT “ to indicate the southern direction. It has nothing to do with the word “ hand “
1Sa_23:24 And they arose,H6965 and wentH1980 to ZiphH2128 beforeH6440 Saul:H7586 but DavidH1732 and his menH376 were in the wildernessH4057 of Maon,H4584 in the plainH6160 onH413 the south { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } of Jeshimon.H3452
1Sa_23:19 Then came upH5927 the ZiphitesH2130 toH413 SaulH7586 to Gibeah,H1390 saying,H559 Doth notH3808 DavidH1732 hide himselfH5641 withH5973 us in strong holdsH4679 in the wood,H2793 in the hillH1389 of Hachilah,H2444 whichH834 H4480 from the south { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } of Jeshimon?H3452

2Sa 24:5 And they passed over Jordan, and pitched in Aroer, on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side of the city.
1Ki 7:39 And he put five bases on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } of the house.
1Ki 7:49 And the candlesticks of pure gold, five on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
2Ki 12:9 But Jehoiada the priest took a chest, and bored a hole in the lid of it, and set it beside the altar, on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } .
2Ch 4:8 He made also ten tables, and placed them in the temple, five on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
Eze 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
Eze 10:3 Now the cherubim’s stood on the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
Zec 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
Zec 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } side.
Zec 11:17 The sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } eye.

But here in the next verse - in Jdg 3:15 = we see the Hebrew word “ HAND יָד - yâd / yawd “ is used TWO times total - to indicate that Ehud was a man whose LEFT hand was His powerful / strong HAND - and His RIGHT HAND “ was impeded, hindered or lesser or weaker.

In other words His Right Hand was impeded, hindered or lesser or weaker ,
Meaning - His left hand was as or like a person’s - RIGHT / powerful hand
Jdg 3:15 But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man whose impeded, hindered or lesser or weaker { “ HAND “ יָד - yâd / yawd } - was the { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' }
{ “ HAND “ יָד - yâd / yawd }

The above verse uses the word “ hand “ twice in the manuscripts. Exactly as it is in the demonstration above.
The next verse also is saying the same……

Jdg 20:16 seven hundred chosen men whose impeded, hindered or lesser or weaker “ HANDS יָד - yâd / yawd “ were their { RIGHT H3225 - יָמִין - yâmı̂yn / yaw-meen' } - every one could sling stones at an hair and not miss.

In the Old Testament the words right and hand are both used separately together individually to indicate that it means the RIGHT - HAND. And LEFT HAND
Gen 48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim.
Jdg 7:20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands.
Sa 20:9 And Joab took Amasa by the beard with the right hand to kiss him.
Psa 73:23 Thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Psa 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Jer 22:24 Judah - the signet upon my right hand.
Eze 39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

These verses show that the individual words RIGHT and HAND are used to show that it literally means the RIGHT and HAND.
The Trinitarian translators go through the entire Bible making things up and adding the words RIGHT HAND to many, many verses at every opportunity to codify, solidify and mold the idea that the word RIGHT always means the Right hand - they do this in order to change The Psa 110:1 verse - Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
But - There is never a single verse in the entire bible that says that the Son is placed in an arrangement position, placement or in a pose or location at the right “ HAND “ of the Father. The idea does not exist anywhere in the manuscripts. It was added by the Trinitarian translators.
The translators invented this and added the word HAND as they assigned a HAND to the Father with the son involved in a placement location to The Fatrhers hand. This idea is nowhere in the manuscripts.
When the manuscripts simply say “
Psa 110:1 Sit thou as the RIGHT, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. “
The translators even changed this following verse and added the word “ SNATCH or GRAB “ But the word H1504 גָּזַר - gâzar / gaw-zar' always means to divide or separate or cut up or cut off.
It never, ever has anything to do with snatching or grabbing anywhere in the entire Bible - they lied…
Isa 9:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm:

But the correct translation simply says - Isa 9:20 And he shall divide / cut off against the right and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm / power.

The word hand is never in the verse, in the manuscripts of Isa 9:20. It is a symbolic meaning - concerning the Hebrew leaders.
This is what Trinitarian translators do throughout the throughout the entire bible - go through adding words in order to exaggerate and re - build and re – model, over – amplify and elaborate, decorate and complicate the simple basic manuscripts in order to push their personal dogmas, doctrines and theological adaptations.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:juggle:

I found that the Bible does confirm all of You claims Rosenritter. We may not agree or see the same way on everything Rosenritter - but i found that What You said is very, very clear in the Manuscripts. And I conclude in gratitude, thanks and respect to You all. Thank You.

The Hebrew word " RIGHT " is used as a symbolic metaphor and analogy in many, many places in the Bible.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with a literal " RIGHT PHYSICAL HAND "

These are just a few of the hundreds and hundreds of other verses that confirm what You were saying.

The Trinitarian Translators ADDED the word right " HAND " / - = hand into every single last one of these following verses - but it has nothing to do with a literal hand. They literally go bezerk in a maniacal mad rush to incorperate their trinity theory into the body of the manuscripts and cover up the meaning and simple mesage as we see in the following verses.

This is all I was trying to explain. They had to change many, many other verses in the New Testament to attempt to assign a literal hand that wherein they literally place Yahoshua in a position as existing at the
physical, literal right " HAND " of the father.

But these following verses and many, many more show that the " RIGHT " of God and in general " THE RIGHT " is a symbolic analagy of where the Son is in the RIGHT of the father until he was resurected and risen form the dead and assended to SIT " IN " the throne of the Father.

The trinitarian translators deleted and removed the word " IN " the right of power, " IN " throne of the father - and deleted the Greek word " IN " from Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own G848 αὑτοῦ / hautou " OWN "
how-too'
- right G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ is..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the rightof the Majesty G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the high.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;

and they replaced Yahoshuato exist and dwell and sit simply " AT / NEAR " the physial right right " HAND " literally and physically of the Throne, Of God and Of Power

But The manuscripts declare in numerous places that Yahoshua has risen and resurrected and now is " IN " inside - the very throne of the father. His is IN the " RIGHT " of the Father, the Throne and the Power of The Father - not just " AT " the RIGHT HAND of the fathers throne but in the full " RIGHT " of the throne of the Father as the Lord Himself.

" Right " in these following verses - is simply meaning = a meaning of power, strength and POSESSION and ability and nothing whatsoever anything to do with a literal physical hand.

Take the word " HAND " that the translators added to the following verses and we can see why the original authoring of the manuscripts did not place the word " HAND " to a single one of these following example verses.

Psa 80:17 Upon the man of thy right , upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
Psa 89:13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy , and high is thy right .
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right ; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 98:1 A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right , and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
Psa 108:6 That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right , and answer me.
Psa 109:31 For he shall stand at the right of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right , until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Gen 48:17 Jacob set his right upon the head of Ephraim.
Gen 48:18 Make / appont thy right upon his head.
1Ki 22:19 The LORD sitting on his throne, all the host of heaven standing by him on his right and on his left.
Exo 15:6 Thy right O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
Deu 17:11 Thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right , nor to the left.

Deu 17:20 Turn not aside from the commandment, to the right , or to the left.
Deu 28:14 Turn not the command - to the right , or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Jos 1:7 Observe to do according to all the law, - turn not from it to the right or to the left.
Jos 23:6 Turn not aside therefrom to the right or to the left;
1Ki 22:19 The host of heaven standing by him on his right and on his left.
1Ch 6:39 Appointed his brother Asaph, who stood upon his right .
2Ch 18:18 The LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right and on his left.
2Ch 34:2 Good in the sight of the LORD, and walked …… neither to the right , nor to the left.
Job 23:9 On the left , where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right , that I cannot see him:
Job 30:12 Upon my right rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.
Job 40:14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right can save thee.
Psa 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right , I shall not be moved.
Psa 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right.
Psa 17:7 O thou that savest by thy right them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Psa 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hath holden me up.
Psa 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right .
Psa 21:8 Thine shall find out all thine enemies: thy right shall find out those that hate thee.
Psa 26:10 In whose s is mischief, and their right is full of bribes.
Psa 45: Because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right shall teach thee terrible things.
Psa 45:9 Kings' daughters …. honourable women: upon thy right did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
Psa 60:5 That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right , and hear me.
Psa 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right upholdeth me.
Psa 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right
Psa 77:10 The years of the right of the most High.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right .
Psa 110:5 The Lord at thy right shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psa 118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 118:16 The right of the LORD is exalted: the right of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 144:8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right is a right of falsehood.
Psa 144:11 Rid me, and deliver me from the of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right is a right of falsehood:
Pro 27:16 Whosoever hideth her hideth the wind, and the ointment of his right , which bewrayeth itself.
Isa 45:1 To his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right I have holden, to subdue nations before him.
Jer 22:24 Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right , yet would I pluck thee thence;
Eze 21:22 At his right was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains.
Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right and their left ; and also much cattle?
Zec 3:1 Before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right to resist him.

REMEMBER - 1Co 15:27 And submitting everything under His feet and when it is said that everything submits it manifests the Exemption of submitting everything Himself.

1Co 15:28 So when everything submits to Him then the Son also Himself submit submition completly to Him, that God will be everything in everything.

Rosenritter

:juggle:

I found that the Bible does confirm all of You claims Rosenritter. We may not agree or see the same way on everything Rosenritter - but i found that What You said is very, very clear in the Manuscripts. And I conclude in gratitude, thanks and respect to You all. Thank You.

The Hebrew word " RIGHT " is used as a symbolic metaphor and analogy in many, many places in the Bible.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with a literal " RIGHT PHYSICAL HAND "

These are just a few of the hundreds and hundreds of other verses that confirm what You were saying.

The Trinitarian Translators ADDED the word right " HAND " / - = hand into every single last one of these following verses - but it has nothing to do with a literal hand. They literally go bezerk in a maniacal mad rush to incorperate their trinity theory into the body of the manuscripts and cover up the meaning and simple mesage as we see in the following verses.

This is all I was trying to explain. They had to change many, many other verses in the New Testament to attempt to assign a literal hand that wherein they literally place Yahoshua in a position as existing at the physical, literal right " HAND " of the father.

Spoiler

But these following verses and many, many more show that the " RIGHT " of God and in general " THE RIGHT " is a symbolic analagy of where the Son is in the RIGHT of the father until he was resurected and risen form the dead and assended to SIT " IN " the throne of the Father.

The trinitarian translators deleted and removed the word " IN " the right of power, " IN " throne of the father - and deleted the Greek word " IN " from Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own G848 αὑτοῦ / hautou " OWN "
how-too'
- right G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ is..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the rightof the Majesty G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the high.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in in the right of God;

and they replaced Yahoshuato exist and dwell and sit simply " AT / NEAR " the physial right right " HAND " literally and physically of the Throne, Of God and Of Power

But The manuscripts declare in numerous places that Yahoshua has risen and resurrected and now is " IN " inside - the very throne of the father. His is IN the " RIGHT " of the Father, the Throne and the Power of The Father - not just " AT " the RIGHT HAND of the fathers throne but in the full " RIGHT " of the throne of the Father as the Lord Himself.

" Right " in these following verses - is simply meaning = a meaning of power, strength and POSESSION and ability and nothing whatsoever anything to do with a literal physical hand.

Take the word " HAND " that the translators added to the following verses and we can see why the original authoring of the manuscripts did not place the word " HAND " to a single one of these following example verses.

Psa 80:17 Upon the man of thy right , upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
Psa 89:13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy , and high is thy right .
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right ; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 98:1 A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right , and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
Psa 108:6 That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right , and answer me.
Psa 109:31 For he shall stand at the right of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right , until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Gen 48:17 Jacob set his right upon the head of Ephraim.
Gen 48:18 Make / appont thy right upon his head.
1Ki 22:19 The LORD sitting on his throne, all the host of heaven standing by him on his right and on his left.
Exo 15:6 Thy right O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
Deu 17:11 Thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right , nor to the left.

Deu 17:20 Turn not aside from the commandment, to the right , or to the left.
Deu 28:14 Turn not the command - to the right , or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Jos 1:7 Observe to do according to all the law, - turn not from it to the right or to the left.
Jos 23:6 Turn not aside therefrom to the right or to the left;
1Ki 22:19 The host of heaven standing by him on his right and on his left.
1Ch 6:39 Appointed his brother Asaph, who stood upon his right .
2Ch 18:18 The LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right and on his left.
2Ch 34:2 Good in the sight of the LORD, and walked …… neither to the right , nor to the left.
Job 23:9 On the left , where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right , that I cannot see him:
Job 30:12 Upon my right rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.
Job 40:14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right can save thee.
Psa 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right , I shall not be moved.
Psa 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right.
Psa 17:7 O thou that savest by thy right them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Psa 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hath holden me up.
Psa 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right .
Psa 21:8 Thine shall find out all thine enemies: thy right shall find out those that hate thee.
Psa 26:10 In whose s is mischief, and their right is full of bribes.
Psa 45: Because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right shall teach thee terrible things.
Psa 45:9 Kings' daughters …. honourable women: upon thy right did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
Psa 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right upholdeth me.
Psa 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right
Psa 77:10 The years of the right of the most High.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right .
Psa 110:5 The Lord at thy right shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psa 118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 118:16 The right of the LORD is exalted: the right of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 144:8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right is a right of falsehood.
Psa 144:11 Rid me, and deliver me from the of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right is a right of falsehood:
Pro 27:16 Whosoever hideth her hideth the wind, and the ointment of his right , which bewrayeth itself.
Isa 45:1 To his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right I have holden, to subdue nations before him.
Jer 22:24 Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right , yet would I pluck thee thence;
Eze 21:22 At his right was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains.
Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right and their left ; and also much cattle?
Zec 3:1 Before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right to resist him.
Spoiler

REMEMBER - 1Co 15:27 And submitting everything under His feet and when it is said that everything submits it manifests the Exemption of submitting everything Himself.

1Co 15:28 So when everything submits to Him then the Son also Himself submit submition completly to Him, that God will be everything in everything.

"Right hand" makes sense in English, where as in so many of those cases "right" does not. I see consistency and sensibility and One God whom I call Jesus. How do you figure "right hand" is a Trinity doctrine?

Apple7

Apple7 - I understood what You were saying.

No, you absolutely did not, as we shall see...

As You sited the verse in Act 7:49 .

No.

I referenced the entire CONTEXT of Acts 7.48-51.

You, however, deceitfully plucked out two verses out of their original context, and then launch a straw-man argument against them - of which, is NOT even the argument which I presented - because to show the passages that you totally IGNORED utterly destroys your pathetic argument against The Trinity.

But the verse here in Act 7:49 has nothing to do with the Father having the son positioned or placed / situated in any way whatsoever to the “ HAND “ of the father.
The verse simply says - Act 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet.
The Greek word that You see there as “ HANDS “ - is the greek word G5499
Χειροποίητος - cheiropoiētos / khi-rop-oy'-ay-tos = Meaning = manufactured, that is, of human construction: - to made by (make with) - human hands / construct.
It means that Gods dwelling and sitting place is not made with human hands. Not manufactured, i.e. of human construction.

Here's the CONTEXT that you were afraid to even quote...

But the Most High does not dwell in temples made by hand, as the prophet says, "Heaven is My throne, and the earth a footstool of My feet; what house will you build Me," "says the Lord," "or what the place of My rest?" "Did not MY HAND make all these things?" Oh stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and in the ears! You always fell against THE HOLY SPIRIT. As your fathers did, you also did. Acts 7.48 - 51

Now...

As we can easily see, via context, 'The Hand' of God is synonymous with The Holy Spirit!

Your lame polemic is toast...

:cigar:

Apple7

Also John 10.28 - 33 and (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1) is never indicating that the idea of a position of hand is used in any way, shape or form when referring to the position of Yahoshua and the Throne, Power and Father, in the manuscripts. The word " hand " has nothing to do with anything between Yahoshua and the father - There is never a single verse in the entire bible that says that the Son is placed in an arrangement or positional placement or in a pose or location at the right “ HAND “ of the Father.

The Triune God of scripture has over 1,000+ names, titles and epithets.

The Third Person of The Trinity has hundreds, alone, and 'Power' and 'Right Hand', are but two of His epithets.

Best that you learn this before making your polemic even more of a farce that what it already is...

Rosenritter

No, you absolutely did not, as we shall see...

No.

I referenced the entire CONTEXT of Acts 7.48-51.

You, however, deceitfully plucked out two verses out of their original context, and then launch a straw-man argument against them - of which, is NOT even the argument which I presented - because to show the passages that you totally IGNORED utterly destroys your pathetic argument against The Trinity.

Here's the CONTEXT that you were afraid to even quote...

But the Most High does not dwell in temples made by hand, as the prophet says, "Heaven is My throne, and the earth a footstool of My feet; what house will you build Me," "says the Lord," "or what the place of My rest?" "Did not MY HAND make all these things?" Oh stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and in the ears! You always fell against THE HOLY SPIRIT. As your fathers did, you also did. Acts 7.48 - 51

Now...

As we can easily see, via context, 'The Hand' of God is synonymous with The Holy Spirit!

Your lame polemic is toast...
:cigar:

Apple7 Sir, if you just proved that the "Hand" of God is the Holy Spirit, okay, I might understand that, but I think you may have proved more than you intended. Please pardon my assumption, but have you previously stated that the "Holy Spirit" is a third person of a Trinity, and not the second person of said Trinity? In other words, the Holy Spirit is not the Son? The third person is not the second person?

So if you just proved that the 3rd person "made all these things" as per Acts 7, now you have an interesting situation because we are already told that the "2nd person" created all things in the gospel of John.

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So not the 2nd person and the 3rd person are equated to be the same, resulting in the forbidden "confusion of the persons." Now I'm sure with a few minutes you could manage some sort of confusing-sounding explanation to resolve said confusion at least in your mind, but there is also a simpler explanation: that "hand" might mean the same as the way any of us would use it, as "power" or "might." Seeing that it could be easily read either way, I don't think you have enough certainty for dogmatism on that point.

Apple7

Apple7 Sir, if you just proved that the "Hand" of God is the Holy Spirit, okay, I might understand that, but I think you may have proved more than you intended. Please pardon my assumption, but have you previously stated that the "Holy Spirit" is a third person of a Trinity, and not the second person of said Trinity? In other words, the Holy Spirit is not the Son? The third person is not the second person?

So if you just proved that the 3rd person "made all these things" as per Acts 7, now you have an interesting situation because we are already told that the "2nd person" created all things in the gospel of John.

John 1:1-3 KJV
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) The same was in the beginning with God.
(3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So not the 2nd person and the 3rd person are equated to be the same, resulting in the forbidden "confusion of the persons." Now I'm sure with a few minutes you could manage some sort of confusing-sounding explanation to resolve said confusion at least in your mind, but there is also a simpler explanation: that "hand" might mean the same as the way any of us would use it, as "power" or "might." Seeing that it could be easily read either way, I don't think you have enough certainty for dogmatism on that point.

Scripture defines The Trinity as 3 Persons; 1 Being.

There are passages that declare that The Father created the Universe.

There are passages that declare that The Son created the Universe.

There are passages that declare that The Holy Spirit created the Universe.

There are passages that declare that The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit created the Universe.

The Creator reveals Himself throughout the sum total of scripture...not just in one passage...that is why scripture is so lengthy in nature...and not just one verse...

Rosenritter

Scripture defines The Trinity as 3 Persons; 1 Being.

Scripture doesn't define a Trinity. If it did there wouldn't be so much confusion on what someone meant if they use the term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Tertullian, a Latin theologian who wrote in the early 3rd century, is credited as being the first to use the Latin words "Trinity",[32] "person" and "substance"[33] to explain that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are "tres personae, una substantia".[34] While "personae" is often translated as "persons," the Latin word personae is better understood as referring to roles as opposed to individual centers of consciousness.
I have no disagreement that the Creator is revealed throughout all scripture, but in that entire scripture there is no such definition. I know what I mean when I say definition, but what do you mean when you say definition? Even in its loosest sense, it would require one instance where the thing being defined is named. Such as that buzzword, "Trinity."

def·i·ni·tion
ˌdefəˈniSH(ə)n
noun
1. a statement of the exact meaning of a word, especially in a dictionary.