The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

I have no problem whatsoever with John 1:1; I would like scripture showing that it refers strictly to the material body and temple of the manifestation of GOD rather than the Christ; which is the Spirit of GOD to me; surely now; since His assertion and placement at the right hand of GOD.

Why do you make stuff up?

The "Christ" is NOT the Spirit of God. You made that up.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.​

popsthebuilder

Why do you make stuff up?

The "Christ" is NOT the Spirit of God. You made that up.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.​
Christ means anointed. Jesus was the Christ anointed with and filled with the Spirit of GOD.

The physical manifestation of GOD through the Temple of GOD. The temple isn't the substance in and of itself; it holds the substance like a vase or vessel or pitcher.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Christ means anointed. Jesus was the Christ anointed with and filled with the Spirit of GOD.

The physical manifestation of GOD through the Temple of GOD. The temple isn't the substance in and of itself; it holds the substance like a vase or vessel or pitcher.

See, and you wonder why I say you aren't saved.

God became flesh and dwelt among us. :duh:

God didn't come down and put on a man suit. He came down, was born of a woman, and lived and died as a human being. Get saved.

popsthebuilder

See, and you wonder why I say you aren't saved.

God became flesh and dwelt among us. :duh:

God didn't come down and put on a man suit. He came down, was born of a woman, and lived and died as a human being. Get saved.
Wow....as if I said anything close to the nonsense you just blurted out.

popsthebuilder

Matthew 10:33, notwithstanding, of course. :AMR:

AMR
Matthew 10: 33. But whoever disowns me before men I also will disown before my Father who is in Heaven.

So I disown Jesus by saying He is my Lord?

That makes a lot of sense.

Maybe I disown Him by saying His Spirit is One with the FATHER.

No, no; that can't be it....

Oh....it's just the opinions of men because I don't conform to what they deem correct.....figures.

popsthebuilder

No assurance.....no salvation. :chew:
So you have faith that regardless of what you do you are saved?

I have the belief that due to my belief in the Word of GOD; instilled in me by GOD, I will be saved, or safe from eternal destruction, but that if it is possible, that I too could neglect the free gift given to me, by not following after it's implications, gravity, and effect it does bring due to belief. I would say it is possible because I refuse to be so vain as to consider myself the very elect which cannot loose salvation, regardless of what I know.

glorydaz

So you have faith that regardless of what you do you are saved?

That's what full assurance is, pops. If my faith was in myself, I couldn't have that assurance.

I have the belief that due to my belief in the Word of GOD; instilled in me by GOD, I will be saved, or safe from eternal destruction, but that if it is possible, that I too could neglect the free gift given to me, by not following after it's implications, gravity, and effect it does bring due to belief. I would say it is possible because I refuse to be so vain as to consider myself the very elect which cannot loose salvation, regardless of what I know.

Then your faith is in yourself, in spite of your claim that your belief was instilled in you by God. What's vain is the way you can't seem to get over yourself. From beginning to end.