The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
People were put to death for the trinity doctrine. You condemn people here for not believing in it. You have got to see that it is not right what you do when you can't even explain your beliefs.

People killed people. They were wrong.
There is nothing in Trinitarian doctrine that instructs people to kill people.

I don't condemn you for your false beliefs. I believe they are wrong and I tell you so.
You condemn yourself by your false beliefs.

I've explained thoroughly but as I've said before... with you it's an exercise in futility.

If it wasn't for this cold weather, you probably wouldn't be hearing from me at all.

glorydaz

This is a discussion and debate site. Since when can't people speak about their beliefs here?

People who don't even believe Jesus is God are welcome to debate here.

You are a special case, BECAUSE you are actively preaching a false Gospel. Perverting the Gospel just as you CHANGE AND DISTORT God's written word to change and distort the very nature of God.

Paul tells us you are to be accursed....not cajoled and coddled. You have been given every chance, but you refuse to STOP preaching your ungodly lies. You are long overdue for a BOOT.
Galatians 1:6-8
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

May the Lord have mercy upon us and give us a reprieve from your ungodly preaching.

God's Truth

People killed people. They were wrong.
There is nothing in Trinitarian doctrine that instructs people to kill people.

I don't condemn you for your false beliefs. I believe they are wrong and I tell you so.
You condemn yourself by your false beliefs.

I've explained thoroughly but as I've said before... with you it's an exercise in futility.

If it wasn't for this cold weather, you probably wouldn't be hearing from me at all.

Jesus Christ himself saved me. You do great harm to yourself saying he did not. You should be more careful because it is how you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

God's Truth

You are a special case, BECAUSE you are actively preaching a false Gospel. Perverting the Gospel just as you CHANGE AND DISTORT God's written word to change and distort the very nature of God.

Paul tells us you are to be accursed....not cajoled and coddled. You have been given every chance, but you refuse to STOP preaching your ungodly lies. You are long overdue for a BOOT.
Galatians 1:6-8
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

May the Lord have mercy upon us and give us a reprieve from your ungodly preaching.

There are many people here who debate you that Jesus is not God, and you all put up with it.

Why does my teaching hurt you so much?

God's Truth

It doesn't go against the scripture... yours does.

Your doctrine can't be explained. If it can't be explained it is not defendable.

Would you like to explain to me how it is that you say Jesus came from heaven but his body and spirit are from man?

glorydaz

I know that the trinity doctrine cannot explain it. BR got an article that says so. At least you read it yourself from an expert on it.

Some experts can't explain it, but the word of God explains itself. In fact, your rejection of what the scripture says is why people finally throw up their hands in despair. Despair that YOU and those like you will ever put off their know-it-all pride and believe what is written.

I wouldn't suggest anyone try to explain even the simplest of Biblical truths to YOU, because you are unwilling to put off your foolish pride long enough to be taught ANYTHING.

The doctrine is not the problem. God has made Himself known in scripture. It's getting through to the self-righteous and pride filled humans that makes the task seem to be impossible. You are the perfect example of how PRIDE keeps man from the knowledge of God.

We see the trinity all throughout the Bible. The verses abound, but YOU reject them. So near, and yet so far away. :nono:

2 Corinthians 13:14
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.​