The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Three figures.... :french:

Believe the Bible which says that they are PERSONS that have a RELATIONSHIP with each other.

One God, three persons.
Produce said scripture so it can be studied then.

Still waiting of the scripture that specifies GOD as three separate nonhuman persons, or people, or person hoods or anything similar.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

And by persons you don't man people but people who aren't human.... got it.....such clarity

Yeah really! The problem worsens when one must come to realize that there is no such thing as ANY life without being a spirit.

Right Divider says God the Father is a Person and has a separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit.

So what kind of Person is NOT their SPIRIT?

Right Divider

Body part
And by persons you don't man people but people who aren't human.... got it.....such clarity
It's only a problem for someone like you that just wants to argue and disregard the facts.

We are made in the image of God... that includes PERSONALITY. The personality is NOT the sum total of the human person.

You just KEEP conflating those things and think that you have won some great victory.

God's Truth

It's only a problem for someone like you that just wants to argue and disregard the facts.

We are made in the image of God... that includes PERSONALITY. The personality is NOT the sum total of the human person.

You just KEEP conflating those things and think that you have won some great victory.

You are so wrong what you say about pops.

popsthebuilder

Being made in the image and likeness of something doesn't make that something equal to you, or modeled after you, but makes you OF that something and modeled after IT.

popsthebuilder

You are quite dishonest pops. You've been given it, but you just ignore it and try to force everyone to use your terminology.
If that is the case then why not produce it again for all to see?

Prove I am being dishonest by producing said scripture that you claim you produced and I ignored.

popsthebuilder

Yes, right! So glad to hear someone else on TOL saying this...so glad to hear someone else say it ANYWHERE.

Rare...and so glad to meet you.
Likewise friend.

Might we stay focused on the truth, that our differences may be reconciled and GOD be glorified.

peace sister.