The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

RealityJerk

Right Divider doesn't understand that it is about Jesus.

It's about Solomon, read the context of the verse in question. Israel is the 1st born of Yahweh, and His sons. The king of Israel is also referred to as a son of God, but that doesn't imply that any of the kings of Israel, are God. Yahweh has the Messiah as His son, but that doesn't mean that Yahweh and His son are ontologically, essentially equal or the same. They are two separate beings, completely distinct from one another. The Heavenly Father, Yahweh is the ultimate, absolute source of His children, including Jesus.

God's Truth

It's about Solomon, read the context of the verse in question. Israel is the 1st born of Yahweh, and His sons. The king of Israel is also referred to as a son of God, but that doesn't imply that any of the kings of Israel, was God. Yahweh has the Messiah as His son, but that doesn't mean that Yahweh and His son are ontologically, essentially equal or the same. They are two separate beings, completely distinct from one another. The Heavenly Father, Yahweh is the ultimate, absolute source of His children, including Jesus.

Do you not know the scripture that are in the Old Testament that are about Jesus?

God's Truth

It's about Solomon, read the context of the verse in question. Israel is the 1st born of Yahweh, and His sons.
Read more carefully. Israel is His sons, or son?

The king of Israel is also referred to as a son of God, but that doesn't imply that any of the kings of Israel, was God. Yahweh has the Messiah as His son, but that doesn't mean that Yahweh and His son are ontologically, essentially equal or the same. They are two separate beings, completely distinct from one another. The Heavenly Father, Yahweh is the ultimate, absolute source of His children, including Jesus.

Do you know of ANY scriptures in the Old Testament that are about Jesus?

Right Divider

Body part
Isaiah 53:4
Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:5
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
Your random, dictionary search theology is par for the course for someone MAKING UP A FICTITIOUS STORY ABOUT the Bible.

NOW stop trying to get us all off the fact that YOU finally admitted

That JESUS is the one speaking in the OLD TESTAMENT.
"Finally admit".... another LIE from the great LIAR.

Jesus is God and the Bible is God's Word. I have never said anything else.

AND THAT the one in the Old Testament is JESUS speaking AS THE FATHER,

says that you will look at him whom you have pierced.

You can't get out of it, even though you try to through out a lot of meaningless talk to make us all forget and get lost.

I don't forget easily.

lol
You are as dumb as they come.

RealityJerk

Do you not know the scripture that are in the Old Testament that are about Jesus?

We may not agree with each other theologically, but I have no right to sit on a throne and pontificate as to your eternal destiny or whether you're a child of Yahweh or not. I have no right to throw you under the bus.

RealityJerk

Your random, dictionary search theology is par for the course for someone MAKING UP A FICTITIOUS STORY ABOUT the Bible.

Calling people dumb, stupid..etc, doesn't strengthen your position. Why attack people personally?

God's Truth

So Isaiah 3 is NOT about Jesus?!!!

God's Truth

We may not agree with each other theologically, but I have no right to sit on a throne and pontificate as to your eternal destiny or whether you're a child of Yahweh or not. I have no right to throw you under the bus.

That is major, and that is a start. However, we are to add to that 'knowledge'.

As a separate but affirmative point, I would like to tell you that it is more than what some blood brothers and sisters do, than come to the defense of another.