The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
Here is something Right Divider and I said to each other in another thread. It is perfect and relevant for this thread.

No kidding.

Which proves that Jesus is God the Father, because it is Jesus as God the Father speaking in the Old Testament.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

hahahaha Is that Jesus saying he will be his own son, or is that the Father saying he will be his own son?

Come on now, humble yourself and accept the truth.

Zechariah 2:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
GT == clueless

2Sam 7:12-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:12) ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. (7:13) He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. (7:14) I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: (7:15) But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. (7:16) And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. (7:17) According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

The LORD is talking about SOLOMON.

God's Truth

GT == clueless

(7:12) ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. (7:13) He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. (7:14) I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: (7:15) But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. (7:16) And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. (7:17) According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA

God's Truth

John 19:37
And, as another Scripture says: "They will look on the One they have pierced."

Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him--even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

popsthebuilder

John 19:37
And, as another Scripture says: "They will look on the One they have pierced."

Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him--even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
Wait wait....no....that's only for Israel and not the followers, servants, brothers or sisters in Christ.

(I'm kidding of course)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

GT == clueless

JESUS is the one speaking as the Father and speaking about coming as a Man and building God's house!

Right Divider

Body part
JESUS is the one speaking as the Father and speaking about coming as a Man and building God's house!
If he commit iniquity

You say that Jesus might commit iniquity?

Solomon built the LORD a house.

1Kgs 6:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:1) And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which [is] the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

1Kgs 8:63 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:63) And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.

God's Truth

If he commit iniquity

You say that Jesus might commit iniquity?

Solomon built the LORD a house.

1Kgs 6:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:1) And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which [is] the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

1Kgs 8:63 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:63) And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.

Jesus took on all sin of the whole world ever.

Jesus built God's house.

You are the clueless one.

God's Truth

Luke 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

John 5:39
You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,

John 12:41
Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him.

Acts 3:18
But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer.

Acts 3:24
"Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days.

Acts 13:27
The people of Jerusalem and their rulers did not recognize Jesus, yet in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets that are read every Sabbath.

God's Truth

You are a liar and a heretic. You think that Jesus "might have committed iniquity".

Isaiah 53:4
Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:5
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

NOW stop trying to get us all off the fact that YOU finally admitted

That JESUS is the one speaking in the OLD TESTAMENT.

AND THAT the one in the Old Testament is JESUS speaking AS THE FATHER,

says that you will look at him whom you have pierced.

You can't get out of it, even though you try to through out a lot of meaningless talk to make us all forget and get lost.

I don't forget easily.

lol