The Terrible God of Calvinism

Robert Pate

Banned
So you believe God is Unjust to Punish them that Are Made Perfectly Righteous by Christ ? They have Perfectly obeyed Gods Commandments ! Go ahead and admit it !

The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

What does the God of Calvinism give?

beloved57

The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

What does the God of Calvinism give?

You dont believe in the God of the bible, nor do you believe Jn 3:16,

Now:

So you believe God is Unjust to Punish them that Are Made Perfectly Righteous by Christ ? They have Perfectly obeyed Gods Commandments ! Go ahead and admit it !

beloved57

God of Calvinism: "Well, I think I am going to make myself some of those sinful reprobates so that I can vent my wrath on them. Won't that be fun?"

You teach that God shall punish in hell for eternity, them that have obeyed His Law Perfectly through Christ ! That makes God Unjust !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that God shall punish in hell for eternity, them that have obeyed His Law Perfectly through Christ ! That makes God Unjust !

You have 0 understanding of the Gospel and justification by faith.

You are so far out there in left field, that you are out of the game.

beloved57

You have 0 understanding of the Gospel and justification by faith.

You are so far out there in left field, that you are out of the game.

Do you understand you make God Unjust, in Punishing for Eternity those who have rendered complete and Perfect Obedience to His Law !

What does this say ? Rom 2:13

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Dialogos

God of Calvinism: "Well, I think I am going to make myself some of those sinful reprobates so that I can vent my wrath on them. Won't that be fun?"

The bible:

"Romans 9:14-15 - What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."

Reactions: Lon

Lon

The God of the Bible is not the same God of Calvinism.
Incorrect.
Salvation always has been and always will be by faith. It is not humanly possible to have faith in the mean, cruel, unjust, unrighteous God of Calvinism.

:think: Robert Pate's unhealthy obsession?

The Good news: Good and bad press is press and attention, good or bad doesn't matter as much as the operative word "press," giving what you don't like a HUGE platform on TOL and you've been busy!

You caused a lot of people to look over this theology position AND consider it's truths as well as allowed us to correct your false conceptions.

Regardless of your intentions, thanks. Philippians 1:15-18

Php 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will.
Php 1:16 The latter do it out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
Php 1:17 The former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment.
Php 1:18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice,
Php 1:19 for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance

:up:

Robert Pate

Banned
Incorrect.

:think: Robert Pate's unhealthy obsession?

The Good news: Good and bad press is press and attention, good or bad doesn't matter as much as the operative word "press," giving what you don't like a HUGE platform on TOL and you've been busy!

You caused a lot of people to look over this theology position AND consider it's truths as well as allowed us to correct your false conceptions.

Regardless of your intentions, thanks. Philippians 1:15-18

Php 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will.
Php 1:16 The latter do it out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
Php 1:17 The former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment.
Php 1:18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice,
Php 1:19 for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance

:up:

The Gospel is "Good News". But it is only good news to those who believe it.

If you don't believe it, it is bad news, because it is a message of God's judgment on sinners.

Anything other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ is under God's judgment. Because of this you should be very careful about what you are supporting.