The RCC , Judaism, and Islam is the anti-christ.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well maybe you could study the actual Quran before you make such grand assumptions.

Isa - Jesus the one pure messenger of GOD and judge of man.

@Popsthebuilder,

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I'll be right back to edit in some quranic verse.

Note that it is "blasphemy" to the point of "renting the earth asunder" as the Pharisees "rent their garments".

Also note that Isa will not judge or help anyone in the last days. It's all there.

After Allah affirms in this noble Surah that `Isa was a worshipper and servant of Allah and He mentioned his birth from Maryam without a father, He then begins refuting those who claim that He has a son. Holy is He and far Exalted is He above such description. Allah says,

﴿وَقَالُواْ اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَـنُ وَلَداً لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ﴾

(And they say: "The Most Gracious has begotten a son.'' Indeed you have brought forth) This means, "In this statement of yours.''

﴿شَيْئاً إِدّاً﴾

(a thing Idda.) Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, Qatadah and Malik all said, "Terrible.'' It has been said that it is pronounced Iddan, Addan, and Addan with elongation on the first vowel. All three of these pronunciations are known, but the most popular is the first. Allah said;

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً - أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَـنِ وَلَداً ﴾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains Hadda, that they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious.) that is, out of their high esteem for Allah, when they hear this statement of wickedness coming from the Children of Adam. The reason for this is that these are creatures of Allah and they are established upon His Tawhid and the fact that there is no deity worthy of worship except Him. He has no partners, no peer, no child, no mate and no coequal. Rather, He is the One, Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures are in need of. Ibn Jarir reported that Ibn `Abbas said concerning Allah's statement,

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً - أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَـنِ وَلَداً ﴾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains Hadda, that they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious.) "Verily, the heavens, the earth, the mountains and all creatures -- except for humans and Jinns -- are frightened by the associating of partners with Allah. Creation will almost cease existing before the association of partners with Allah, due to His Greatness. Just as the idolator does not benefit by his good deeds because of associating partners with Allah, we hope that Allah would forgive the sins of those who believed in His absolute Oneness by worshipping Him alone. The Messenger of Allah said,

«لَقِّنُوا مَوْتَاكُمْ شَهَادَةَ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ، فَمَنْ قَالَهَا عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ وَجَبَتْ لَهُ الْجَنَّة»

(Encourage your dying people to testify to La ilaha illallah, for whoever says it at the time of their death, they will definitely enter into Paradise.) The people said, "O Messenger of Allah, what about he who says it while in good health'' He replied,

«تِلْكَ أَوْجَبُ وَأَوْجَب»

(This will necessitate his entrance into Paradise even more.) Then he said,

«وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَوْ جِيءَ بِالسَّموَاتِ وَالْأَرَضِينَ، وَمَا فِيهِنَّ وَمَا بَيْنَهُنَّ وَمَا تَحْتَهُنَّ، فَوُضِعْنَ فِي كِفَّةِ الْمِيزَانِ،وَوُضِعَتْ شَهَادَةُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ فِي الْكِفَّةِ الْأُخْرى لَرَجَحَتْ بِهِن»

(I swear by He Whom my soul is in His Hand, if the heavens and the earths, and all that is in them, between them and under them, were brought and placed in a balance of a scale, and the testimony of La ilaha illallah was placed on the other side of the scale, the testimony would outweigh all of it.) This was recorded by Ibn Jarir and it is supported by the Hadith related to the story of the card. And Allah knows best. Ad-Dahhak said,

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ﴾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn,) "This means to be split apart into pieces due to the fear of the magnificence of Allah.'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said,

﴿وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ﴾

(and the earth is split asunder,) "This is due to its anger on behalf of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime.''

﴿وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً﴾

(and the mountains Hadda.) Ibn `Abbas said, "This means to be torn down.'' Sa`id bin Jubayr said, "Haddan means some of it is broken by other parts of it in succession.'' Imam Ahmad reported from Abu Musa that he said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«لَا أَحَدَ أَصْبَرُ عَلَى أَذىً سَمِعَهُ مِنَ اللهِ إِنَّهُ يُشْرَكُ بِهِ وَيُجْعَلُ لَهُ وَلَدٌ، وَهُوَ يُعَافِيهِمْ وَيَدْفَعُ عَنْهُمْ وَيَرْزُقُهُم»

(There is no one more patient than Allah concerning something harmful that he hears. For verily, partners are associated with Him and a son is ascribed to Him, while He is the One Who gives them good health, protects them and sustains them.) This narration is also recorded in the Two Sahihs. In one wording of it he said,

«إِنَّهُمْ يَجْعَلُونَ لَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُوَ يَرْزُقُهُمْ وَيُعَافِيهِم»

(...that they attribute a son to Him, while He is the One Who sustains them and gives them good health.) Allah said;

﴿وَمَا يَنبَغِى لِلرَّحْمَـنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَداً ﴾

(But it is not suitable for the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.) Meaning that it is not befitting of Him, nor is it appropriate for His lofty majesty and greatness. There is no coequal for Him in His creation, because all creatures are His slaves. This is why He says,

﴿إِن كُلُّ مَن فِى السَّمَـوَتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ إِلاَّ آتِى الرَّحْمَـنِ عَبْداً - لَّقَدْ أَحْصَـهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدّاً ﴾

(There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Gracious as a slave. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.) He knows their number from the time He created them, until the Day of Resurrection, male and female, both the small and the large of them.

﴿وَكُلُّهُمْ ءَاتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَـمَةِ فَرْداً ﴾

(And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection.) This means that there will be no helper for him and no one to save him, except Allah alone, Who has no partners. He judges His creatures as He wills and He is the Most Just, Who does not do even an atom's weight of injustice. He will not wrong anyone.

﴿إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَـنُ وُدّاً - فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَـهُ بِلَسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْماً لُّدّاً - وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُمْ مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزاً ﴾

(96. Verily, those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Gracious will bestow love for them.) (97. So, We have made this easy in your own tongue, only that you may give glad tidings to those who have Taqwa, and warn with it the people that are Ludda.) (98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them)

popsthebuilder

I'll be right back to edit in some quranic verse.

Note that it is "blasphemy" to the point of "renting the earth asunder" as the Pharisees "rent their garments".

Also note that Isa will not judge or help anyone in the last days. It's all there.

After Allah affirms in this noble Surah that `Isa was a worshipper and servant of Allah and He mentioned his birth from Maryam without a father, He then begins refuting those who claim that He has a son. Holy is He and far Exalted is He above such description. Allah says,

﴿وَقَالُواْ اتَّخَذَ الرَّØ*ْمَـنُ وَلَداً لَقَدْ جِئْتُمْ﴾

(And they say: "The Most Gracious has begotten a son.'' Indeed you have brought forth) This means, "In this statement of yours.''

﴿شَيْئاً إِدّاً﴾

(a thing Idda.) Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, Qatadah and Malik all said, "Terrible.'' It has been said that it is pronounced Iddan, Addan, and Addan with elongation on the first vowel. All three of these pronunciations are known, but the most popular is the first. Allah said;

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً - Ø£ÙŽÙ† دَعَوْا لِلرَّØ*ْمَـنِ وَلَداً ï´¾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains Hadda, that they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious.) that is, out of their high esteem for Allah, when they hear this statement of wickedness coming from the Children of Adam. The reason for this is that these are creatures of Allah and they are established upon His Tawhid and the fact that there is no deity worthy of worship except Him. He has no partners, no peer, no child, no mate and no coequal. Rather, He is the One, Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures are in need of. Ibn Jarir reported that Ibn `Abbas said concerning Allah's statement,

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً - Ø£ÙŽÙ† دَعَوْا لِلرَّØ*ْمَـنِ وَلَداً ï´¾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains Hadda, that they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious.) "Verily, the heavens, the earth, the mountains and all creatures -- except for humans and Jinns -- are frightened by the associating of partners with Allah. Creation will almost cease existing before the association of partners with Allah, due to His Greatness. Just as the idolator does not benefit by his good deeds because of associating partners with Allah, we hope that Allah would forgive the sins of those who believed in His absolute Oneness by worshipping Him alone. The Messenger of Allah said,

«Ù„َقِّنُوا مَوْتَاكُمْ شَهَادَةَ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ، فَمَنْ قَالَهَا عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ وَجَبَتْ لَهُ الْجَنَّة»

(Encourage your dying people to testify to La ilaha illallah, for whoever says it at the time of their death, they will definitely enter into Paradise.) The people said, "O Messenger of Allah, what about he who says it while in good health'' He replied,

«ØªÙÙ„ْكَ أَوْجَبُ وَأَوْجَب»

(This will necessitate his entrance into Paradise even more.) Then he said,

«ÙˆÙŽØ§Ù„َّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ لَوْ جِيءَ بِالسَّموَاتِ وَالْأَرَضِينَ، وَمَا فِيهِنَّ وَمَا بَيْنَهُنَّ وَمَا تَØ*ْتَهُنَّ، فَوُضِعْنَ فِي كِفَّةِ الْمِيزَانِ،وَوُضِعَتْ شَهَادَةُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللهُ فِي الْكِفَّةِ الْأُخْرى لَرَجَØ*َتْ بِهِن»

(I swear by He Whom my soul is in His Hand, if the heavens and the earths, and all that is in them, between them and under them, were brought and placed in a balance of a scale, and the testimony of La ilaha illallah was placed on the other side of the scale, the testimony would outweigh all of it.) This was recorded by Ibn Jarir and it is supported by the Hadith related to the story of the card. And Allah knows best. Ad-Dahhak said,

﴿تَكَادُ السَّمَـوَتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ﴾

(Whereby the heavens are almost torn,) "This means to be split apart into pieces due to the fear of the magnificence of Allah.'' `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said,

﴿وَتَنشَقُّ الاٌّرْضُ﴾

(and the earth is split asunder,) "This is due to its anger on behalf of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime.''

﴿وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدّاً﴾

(and the mountains Hadda.) Ibn `Abbas said, "This means to be torn down.'' Sa`id bin Jubayr said, "Haddan means some of it is broken by other parts of it in succession.'' Imam Ahmad reported from Abu Musa that he said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«Ù„َا Ø£ÙŽØ*َدَ أَصْبَرُ عَلَى أَذىً سَمِعَهُ مِنَ اللهِ إِنَّهُ يُشْرَكُ بِهِ وَيُجْعَلُ لَهُ وَلَدٌ، وَهُوَ يُعَافِيهِمْ وَيَدْفَعُ عَنْهُمْ وَيَرْزُقُهُم»

(There is no one more patient than Allah concerning something harmful that he hears. For verily, partners are associated with Him and a son is ascribed to Him, while He is the One Who gives them good health, protects them and sustains them.) This narration is also recorded in the Two Sahihs. In one wording of it he said,

«Ø¥ÙÙ†ÙŽÙ‘هُمْ يَجْعَلُونَ لَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُوَ يَرْزُقُهُمْ وَيُعَافِيهِم»

(...that they attribute a son to Him, while He is the One Who sustains them and gives them good health.) Allah said;

﴿وَمَا يَنبَغِى لِلرَّØ*ْمَـنِ Ø£ÙŽÙ† يَتَّخِذَ وَلَداً ï´¾

(But it is not suitable for the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.) Meaning that it is not befitting of Him, nor is it appropriate for His lofty majesty and greatness. There is no coequal for Him in His creation, because all creatures are His slaves. This is why He says,

﴿إِن كُلُّ Ù…ÙŽÙ† فِى السَّمَـوَتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ إِلاَّ آتِى الرَّØ*ْمَـنِ عَبْداً - لَّقَدْ Ø£ÙŽØ*ْصَـهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدّاً ï´¾

(There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Gracious as a slave. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.) He knows their number from the time He created them, until the Day of Resurrection, male and female, both the small and the large of them.

﴿وَكُلُّهُمْ ءَاتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَـمَةِ فَرْداً ﴾

(And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection.) This means that there will be no helper for him and no one to save him, except Allah alone, Who has no partners. He judges His creatures as He wills and He is the Most Just, Who does not do even an atom's weight of injustice. He will not wrong anyone.

﴿إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِØ*َاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّØ*ْمَـنُ وُدّاً - فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَـهُ بِلَسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْماً لُّدّاً - وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُØ*ِسُّ مِنْهُمْ مِّنْ Ø£ÙŽØ*َدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزاً ï´¾

(96. Verily, those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Gracious will bestow love for them.) (97. So, We have made this easy in your own tongue, only that you may give glad tidings to those who have Taqwa, and warn with it the people that are Ludda.) (98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them)
I was waiting for Quranic references that speak against the anointed pure messenger of GOD friend. I read your post and the added content that is not from the Quran and still didn't catch any part that refuted the anointed or Christ of GOD.

Things within parenthesis are technically added just like in the bible. They are said to aid in understanding but often veer from the truth. Just keep that in mind when reading any sacred texts.

42:13. He has ordained for you the same course of faith as He enjoined on Noah (to adopt), and which We have revealed to you, and it is that (same faith) which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, Jesus, so keep the faith and do not differ in it. (He ordains you) to establish obedience (to Allâh) and not to be divided (in sects) therein. Hard upon the polytheists is that (teaching) which you call them to. Allâh draws (him) towards Himself who wishes (to be drawn to Him), and guides him to Himself who turns (towards Him with a sincere heart).

43:58. And they said, ‘What! Are our gods better or he (- the Christ)?’ They have mentioned his case to you only by way of disputation. Nay, but (the thing is that) they are a contentious people.43:59. He was no more than a servant (of Ours) whom We graced with Our blessings and favours and We made him (to be) an example (of virtue and piety) for the Children of Israel.43:60. And if We so willed We could make some from among you (like) angels who could be Our vicegerents in the land.

vice·ge·rent

?v?s?jir?nt/

noun

formal

plural noun:*vicegerents

a person exercising delegated power on behalf of a sovereign or ruler.

a person regarded as an earthly representative of God or a god, especially the Pope.

43:63. And when Jesus came (to his people) with clear proofs he said, ‘I have indeed brought to you wisdom, and (I have come) to explain to you clearly some of the things over which you differ. So take Allâh as a shield and obey me.
43:64. ‘The truth of the matter is that Allâh alone is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him, this is the straight path.’

I'm sorry I don't have more time. I must return to work.

I look forward to your leveled response.

peace

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I was waiting for Quranic references that speak against the anointed pure messenger of GOD friend. I read your post and the added content that is not from the Quran and still didn't catch any part that refuted the anointed or Christ of GOD.

Things within parenthesis are technically added just like in the bible. They are said to aid in understanding but often veer from the truth. Just keep that in mind when reading any sacred texts.

42:13. He has ordained for you the same course of faith as He enjoined on Noah (to adopt), and which We have revealed to you, and it is that (same faith) which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, Jesus, so keep the faith and do not differ in it. (He ordains you) to establish obedience (to Allâh) and not to be divided (in sects) therein. Hard upon the polytheists is that (teaching) which you call them to. Allâh draws (him) towards Himself who wishes (to be drawn to Him), and guides him to Himself who turns (towards Him with a sincere heart).

43:58. And they said, ‘What! Are our gods better or he (- the Christ)?’ They have mentioned his case to you only by way of disputation. Nay, but (the thing is that) they are a contentious people.43:59. He was no more than a servant (of Ours) whom We graced with Our blessings and favours and We made him (to be) an example (of virtue and piety) for the Children of Israel.43:60. And if We so willed We could make some from among you (like) angels who could be Our vicegerents in the land.

vice·ge·rent

?v?s?jir?nt/

noun

formal

plural noun:*vicegerents

a person exercising delegated power on behalf of a sovereign or ruler.

a person regarded as an earthly representative of God or a god, especially the Pope.

43:63. And when Jesus came (to his people) with clear proofs he said, ‘I have indeed brought to you wisdom, and (I have come) to explain to you clearly some of the things over which you differ. So take Allâh as a shield and obey me.
43:64. ‘The truth of the matter is that Allâh alone is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him, this is the straight path.’

I'm sorry I don't have more time. I must return to work.

I look forward to your leveled response.

peace

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION],

I know you to be a peace maker. I may seem to be rough and mean in much of my posting, but you are speaking to a fellow peace maker. I believe that knowing the Quran serves two purposes for us followers of Jesus.

1: To witness to Muslims.
2: To see what is growing and certain to come to light.

Thus, I dislike wading through the Qu'ran, but I have and do for these two purposes. I do not want to wade through these passages, but for you [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], I will.

I want to add... I hope and pray that this is not a window into the apocalypse, because all who have work based theology and disbelieve in the Deity of Jesus would be deceived!

Without further verbiage.... I will now begin a process that will take me several edits.

Qu'ran link

Surah Maryam (Mary) 19

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Kaf- Ha-Ya-'Ain-Sad.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).

3. When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,

4. Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

5. "And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,

6. "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya'qub (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!".

7. (Allah said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."

8. He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age."

9. He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!"

10. [Zakariya (Zachariah)] said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect."

11. Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allah's Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.

12. (It was said to his son): "O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)]." And We gave him wisdom while yet a child.

13. And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous,

14. And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allah or to his parents).

15. And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!

16. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad , the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.

17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.

18. She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."

19. (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."

20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"

21. He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "

22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

24. Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;

25. "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."

26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"

27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).

28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."

29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."

32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"

34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

35. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allah, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.

36. ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." [Tafsir At-Tabari]

37. Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about 'Iesa (Jesus)], so woe unto the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah] from the meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire).

38. How clearly will they (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) see and hear, the Day when they will appear before Us! But the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) today are in plain error.

39. And warn them (O Muhammad ) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.

40. Verily! We will inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon. And to Us they all shall be returned,

41. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Ibrahim (Abraham). Verily! He was a man of truth, a Prophet.

42. When he said to his father: "O my father! Why do you worship that which hears not, sees not and cannot avail you in anything?

43. "O my father! Verily! There has come to me of knowledge that which came not unto you. So follow me. I will guide you to a Straight Path.

44. "O my father! Worship not Shaitan (Satan). Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has been a rebel against the Most Beneficent (Allah).

45. "O my father! Verily! I fear lest a torment from the Most Beneficent (Allah) overtake you, so that you become a companion of Shaitan (Satan) (in the Hell-fire)." [Tafsir Al-Qurtubi]

46. He (the father) said: "Do you reject my gods, O Ibrahim (Abraham)? If you stop not (this), I will indeed stone you. So get away from me safely before I punish you."

47. Ibrahim (Abraham) said: "Peace be on you! I will ask Forgiveness of my Lord for you. Verily! He is unto me, Ever Most Gracious.

48. "And I shall turn away from you and from those whom you invoke besides Allah. And I shall call on my Lord; and I hope that I shall not be unblest in my invocation to my Lord."

49. So when he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We gave him Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and each one of them We made a Prophet.

50. And We gave them of Our Mercy (a good provision in plenty), and We granted them honour on the tongues (of all the nations, i.e everybody remembers them with a good praise).

51. And mention in the Book (this Qur'an) Musa (Moses). Verily! He was chosen and he was a Messenger (and) a Prophet.

52. And We called him from the right side of the Mount, and made him draw near to Us for a talk with him [Musa (Moses)].

53. And We bestowed on him his brother Harun (Aaron), (also) a Prophet, out of Our Mercy.

54. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.

55. And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As-Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat, and his Lord was pleased with him.

56. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Idris (Enoch).Verily! He was a man of truth, (and) a Prophet.

57. And We raised him to a high station.

58. Those were they unto whom Allah bestowed His Grace from among the Prophets, of the offspring of Adam, and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah), and of the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham) and Israel and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the Verses of the Most Beneficent (Allah) were recited unto them, they fell down prostrating and weeping.

59. Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salat (the prayers) [i.e. made their Salat (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times, etc.] and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell.

60. Except those who repent and believe (in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad ), and work righteousness. Such will enter Paradise and they will not be wronged in aught.

61. (They will enter) 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which the Most Beneficent (Allah) has promised to His slaves in the unseen: Verily! His Promise must come to pass.

62. They shall not hear therein (in Paradise) any Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), but only Salam (salutations of peace). And they will have therein their sustenance, morning and afternoon. [See (V.40:55)].

63. Such is the Paradise which We shall give as an inheritance to those of Our slaves who have been Al-Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2).

64. And we (angels) descend not except by the Command of your Lord (O Muhammad ). To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between those two, and your Lord is never forgetful,

65. Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, so worship Him (Alone) and be constant and patient in His worship. Do you know of any who is similar to Him? (of course none is similar or coequal or comparable to Him, and He has none as partner with Him). [There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer].

66. And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"

67. Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

68. So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.

69. Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).

70. Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.

71. There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.

72. Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).

73. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, those who disbelieve (the rich and strong among the pagans of Quraish who live a life of luxury) say to those who believe (the weak, poor companions of Prophet Muhammad who have a hard life): "Which of the two groups (i.e. believers and disbelievers) is best in (point of) position and as regards station (place of council for consultation)."

74. And how many a generation (past nations) have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance?

75. Say (O Muhammad ) whoever is in error, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will extend (the rope) to him, until, when they see that which they were promised, either the torment or the Hour, they will come to know who is worst in position, and who is weaker in forces. [This is the answer for the Verse No.19:73]

76. And Allah increases in guidance those who walk aright [true believers in the Oneness of Allah who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. And the righteous good deeds that last, are better with your Lord, for reward and better for resort.

77. Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Ayat (this Qur'an and Muhammad ) and (yet) says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children [if I will be alive (again)],"

78. Has he known the unseen or has he taken a covenant from the Most Beneficent (Allah)?

79. Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall increase his torment (in the Hell);

80. And We shall inherit from him (at his death) all that he talks of (i.e. wealth and children which We have bestowed upon him in this world), and he shall come to Us alone.

81. And they have taken (for worship) aliha (gods) besides Allah, that they might give them honour, power and glory (and also protect them from Allah's Punishment etc.).

82. Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them (on the Day of Resurrection).

83. See you not that We have sent the Shayatin (devils) against the disbelievers to push them to do evil.

84. So make no haste against them; We only count out to them a (limited) number (of the days of the life of this world and delay their term so that they may increase in evil and sins).

85. The Day We shall gather the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) unto the Most Beneficent (Allah), like a delegate (presented before a king for honour).

86. And We shall drive the Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water),

87. None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from the Most Beneficent (Allah).

88. And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)]."

89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.

90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,

91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).

92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).

93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

94. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.

95. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender).

96. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger (Muhammad )] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will bestow love for them (in the hearts of the believers).

97. So We have made this (the Qur'an) easy in your own tongue (O Muhammad ), only that you may give glad tidings to the Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2), and warn with it the Ludda (most quarrelsome) people.

98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you (O Muhammad ) find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them?

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], Jesus of the Quran says that Mohammed is more exalted then him and denies being the Son of God. He further states that he will testify against Christians who believe he is God and have faith in him. It's all in here, I have done my best to highlight the keys to seeing it. Peace to you.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION],

I know you to be a peace maker. I may seem to be rough and mean in much of my posting, but you are speaking to a fellow peace maker. I believe that knowing the Quran serves two purposes for us followers of Jesus.

1: To witness to Muslims.
2: To see what is growing and certain to come to light.

Thus, I dislike wading through the Qu'ran, but I have and do for these two purposes. I do not want to wade through these passages, but for you [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], I will.

I want to add... I hope and pray that this is not a window into the apocalypse, because all who have work based theology and disbelieve in the Deity of Jesus would be deceived!

Without further verbiage.... I will now begin a process that will take me several edits.

Qu'ran link

Surah Maryam (Mary) 19

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Kaf- Ha-Ya-'Ain-Sad.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].

2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).

3. When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,

4. Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

5. "And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,

6. "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya'qub (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!".

7. (Allah said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."

8. He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my wife is barren, and I have reached the extreme old age."

9. He said: "So (it will be). Your Lord says; It is easy for Me. Certainly I have created you before, when you had been nothing!"

10. [Zakariya (Zachariah)] said: "My Lord! Appoint for me a sign." He said: "Your sign is that you shall not speak unto mankind for three nights, though having no bodily defect."

11. Then he came out to his people from Al-Mihrab (a praying place or a private room, etc.), he told them by signs to glorify Allah's Praises in the morning and in the afternoon.

12. (It was said to his son): "O Yahya (John)! Hold fast the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)]." And We gave him wisdom while yet a child.

13. And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous,

14. And dutiful towards his parents, and he was neither an arrogant nor disobedient (to Allah or to his parents).

15. And Salamun (peace) be on him the day he was born, the day he dies, and the day he will be raised up to life (again)!

16. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an, O Muhammad , the story of) Maryam (Mary), when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.

17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our Ruh [angel Jibrael (Gabriel)], and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.

18. She said: "Verily! I seek refuge with the Most Beneficent (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah."

19. (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."

20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"

21. He said: "So (it will be), your Lord said: 'That is easy for Me (Allah): And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed, (by Allah).' "

22. So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place (i.e. Bethlehem valley about 4-6 miles from Jerusalem).

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a date-palm. She said: "Would that I had died before this, and had been forgotten and out of sight!"

24. Then [the babe 'Iesa (Jesus) or Jibrael (Gabriel)] cried unto her from below her, saying: "Grieve not! Your Lord has provided a water stream under you;

25. "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you."

26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"

27. Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: "O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing).

28. "O sister (i.e. the like) of Harun (Aaron) [not the brother of Musa (Moses), but he was another pious man at the time of Maryam (Mary)]! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman."

29. Then she pointed to him. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. "He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

31. "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live."

32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. "And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"

34. Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

35. It befits not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allah, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah]. Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is.

36. ['Iesa (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allah's Religion of Islamic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." [Tafsir At-Tabari]

37. Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about 'Iesa (Jesus)], so woe unto the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah] from the meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire).

38. How clearly will they (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) see and hear, the Day when they will appear before Us! But the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) today are in plain error.

39. And warn them (O Muhammad ) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.

40. Verily! We will inherit the earth and whatsoever is thereon. And to Us they all shall be returned,

41. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Ibrahim (Abraham). Verily! He was a man of truth, a Prophet.

42. When he said to his father: "O my father! Why do you worship that which hears not, sees not and cannot avail you in anything?

43. "O my father! Verily! There has come to me of knowledge that which came not unto you. So follow me. I will guide you to a Straight Path.

44. "O my father! Worship not Shaitan (Satan). Verily! Shaitan (Satan) has been a rebel against the Most Beneficent (Allah).

45. "O my father! Verily! I fear lest a torment from the Most Beneficent (Allah) overtake you, so that you become a companion of Shaitan (Satan) (in the Hell-fire)." [Tafsir Al-Qurtubi]

46. He (the father) said: "Do you reject my gods, O Ibrahim (Abraham)? If you stop not (this), I will indeed stone you. So get away from me safely before I punish you."

47. Ibrahim (Abraham) said: "Peace be on you! I will ask Forgiveness of my Lord for you. Verily! He is unto me, Ever Most Gracious.

48. "And I shall turn away from you and from those whom you invoke besides Allah. And I shall call on my Lord; and I hope that I shall not be unblest in my invocation to my Lord."

49. So when he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We gave him Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob), and each one of them We made a Prophet.

50. And We gave them of Our Mercy (a good provision in plenty), and We granted them honour on the tongues (of all the nations, i.e everybody remembers them with a good praise).

51. And mention in the Book (this Qur'an) Musa (Moses). Verily! He was chosen and he was a Messenger (and) a Prophet.

52. And We called him from the right side of the Mount, and made him draw near to Us for a talk with him [Musa (Moses)].

53. And We bestowed on him his brother Harun (Aaron), (also) a Prophet, out of Our Mercy.

54. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised, and he was a Messenger, (and) a Prophet.

55. And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As-Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat, and his Lord was pleased with him.

56. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Idris (Enoch).Verily! He was a man of truth, (and) a Prophet.

57. And We raised him to a high station.

58. Those were they unto whom Allah bestowed His Grace from among the Prophets, of the offspring of Adam, and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah), and of the offspring of Ibrahim (Abraham) and Israel and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the Verses of the Most Beneficent (Allah) were recited unto them, they fell down prostrating and weeping.

59. Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salat (the prayers) [i.e. made their Salat (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times, etc.] and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell.

60. Except those who repent and believe (in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad ), and work righteousness. Such will enter Paradise and they will not be wronged in aught.

61. (They will enter) 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which the Most Beneficent (Allah) has promised to His slaves in the unseen: Verily! His Promise must come to pass.

62. They shall not hear therein (in Paradise) any Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), but only Salam (salutations of peace). And they will have therein their sustenance, morning and afternoon. [See (V.40:55)].

63. Such is the Paradise which We shall give as an inheritance to those of Our slaves who have been Al-Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2).

64. And we (angels) descend not except by the Command of your Lord (O Muhammad ). To Him belongs what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between those two, and your Lord is never forgetful,

65. Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, so worship Him (Alone) and be constant and patient in His worship. Do you know of any who is similar to Him? (of course none is similar or coequal or comparable to Him, and He has none as partner with Him). [There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer].

66. And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"

67. Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

68. So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.

69. Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Beneficent (Allah).

70. Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.

71. There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.

72. Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers, etc.) therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell).

73. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, those who disbelieve (the rich and strong among the pagans of Quraish who live a life of luxury) say to those who believe (the weak, poor companions of Prophet Muhammad who have a hard life): "Which of the two groups (i.e. believers and disbelievers) is best in (point of) position and as regards station (place of council for consultation)."

74. And how many a generation (past nations) have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance?

75. Say (O Muhammad ) whoever is in error, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will extend (the rope) to him, until, when they see that which they were promised, either the torment or the Hour, they will come to know who is worst in position, and who is weaker in forces. [This is the answer for the Verse No.19:73]

76. And Allah increases in guidance those who walk aright [true believers in the Oneness of Allah who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. And the righteous good deeds that last, are better with your Lord, for reward and better for resort.

77. Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our Ayat (this Qur'an and Muhammad ) and (yet) says: "I shall certainly be given wealth and children [if I will be alive (again)],"

78. Has he known the unseen or has he taken a covenant from the Most Beneficent (Allah)?

79. Nay! We shall record what he says, and We shall increase his torment (in the Hell);

80. And We shall inherit from him (at his death) all that he talks of (i.e. wealth and children which We have bestowed upon him in this world), and he shall come to Us alone.

81. And they have taken (for worship) aliha (gods) besides Allah, that they might give them honour, power and glory (and also protect them from Allah's Punishment etc.).

82. Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them (on the Day of Resurrection).

83. See you not that We have sent the Shayatin (devils) against the disbelievers to push them to do evil.

84. So make no haste against them; We only count out to them a (limited) number (of the days of the life of this world and delay their term so that they may increase in evil and sins).

85. The Day We shall gather the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2) unto the Most Beneficent (Allah), like a delegate (presented before a king for honour).

86. And We shall drive the Mujrimun (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water),

87. None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission (or promise) from the Most Beneficent (Allah).

88. And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)]."

89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.

90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,

91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).

92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).

93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

94. Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.

95. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender).

96. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger (Muhammad )] and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Beneficent (Allah) will bestow love for them (in the hearts of the believers).

97. So We have made this (the Qur'an) easy in your own tongue (O Muhammad ), only that you may give glad tidings to the Muttaqun (pious and righteous persons - See V.2:2), and warn with it the Ludda (most quarrelsome) people.

98. And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you (O Muhammad ) find a single one of them or hear even a whisper of them?

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], Jesus of the Quran says that Mohammed is more exalted then him and denies being the Son of God. He further states that he will testify against Christians who believe he is God and have faith in him. It's all in here, I have done my best to highlight the keys to seeing it. Peace to you.
Firstly; thank you for the leveled response. I do hope we can continue in a similar, humble, mutually respectable way.

You seem to base the mass of your argument on the fact that the Islamic do not identify the Christ as the son of GOD. And at face value that sounds pretty bad maybe, but let's consider my previous post, and allow me to point out a couple of things.

You quoted a fair amount of text showing that according to the Quran; one shouldn't hold coequals to GOD. This isn't against the teachings of the Christ, but if you look back at my previous post you will find that one of the very first verses in the Quran exclaim quite clearly that the Christ- Jesus, was the embodiment of GOD. This is in one of the very first verses referencing the Christ, so acting like Islam is literally Antichrist based on the Quran is flatly wrong.

I have a question before we continue if you would;

What makes one an Antichrist if they do not deny the pure anointed of GOD?

3:45. (Recall the time) when the angels said, ‘O Mary! Allâh gives you good tidings through a (prophetic) word from Him (about the birth of a son) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, (he shall be) worthy of regard in this world and in the Hereafter and one of the nearest ones (to Him),

3:45 What the Angels said to Mary was not from them, but were the words from Allâh. Here kalimatinminhu???????? ?????? refers to a promise given by the All-Mighty Allâh to Mary.

2:136. Say, ‘We believe in Allâh and in that (the Qur’ân) which has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham and Ismâîl and Isaac and Jacob and his children, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and (we believe) in what was given to (all other) Prophets from their Lord. We (while believing in them) make no discrimination between anyone of them, and to Him do we submit ourselves entirely.’

You seem to want Islam to be against the Christ but they simply are not.

Could you please reference the verses in the Quran that state that Jesus is below Mohammad?

Thank you.

I look forward to it.

I speak of peace, yet it is seemingly far from me as I contest and war against myself constantly. I am thankful though.

Can you show faith without works?

What are we to judge and be judged by? I'll give you a hint; it is a product of effectual faith.

Sorry; uncharacteristic light-hearted jest.

peace friend, with sincerity

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Firstly; thank you for the leveled response. I do hope we can continue in a similar, humble, mutually respectable way.

You seem to base the mass of your argument on the fact that the Islamic do not identify the Christ as the son of GOD. And at face value that sounds pretty bad maybe, but let's consider my previous post, and allow me to point out a couple of things.

You quoted a fair amount of text showing that according to the Quran; one shouldn't hold coequals to GOD. This isn't against the teachings of the Christ, but if you look back at my previous post you will find that one of the very first verses in the Quran exclaim quite clearly that the Christ- Jesus, was the embodiment of GOD. This is in one of the very first verses referencing the Christ, so acting like Islam is literally Antichrist based on the Quran is flatly wrong.

3:45. (Recall the time) when the angels said, ‘O Mary! Allâh gives you good tidings through a (prophetic) word from Him (about the birth of a son) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, (he shall be) worthy of regard in this world and in the Hereafter and one of the nearest ones (to Him),

3:45 What the Angels said to Mary was not from them, but were the words from Allâh. Here kalimatinminhu???????? ?????? refers to a promise given by the All-Mighty Allâh to Mary.

2:136. Say, ‘We believe in Allâh and in that (the Qur’ân) which has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham and Ismâîl and Isaac and Jacob and his children, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and (we believe) in what was given to (all other) Prophets from their Lord. We (while believing in them) make no discrimination between anyone of them, and to Him do we submit ourselves entirely.’

Could you please reference the verses in the Quran that state that Jesus is below Mohammad?

Thank you.

I look forward to it.

I speak of peace, yet it is seemingly far from me as I contest and war against myself constantly. I am thankful though.

What are we to judge and be judged by? I'll give you a hint; it is a product of effectual faith.

My reply is late and as expected... your depth is refreshing and appreciated.

I will generate a better reply tomorrow.

I Love your effectual faith jest. It is a very important matter as well.

: )

My direct answer to your question about Isa is 1 John 2:22-23

Peace friend, also with sincerity
<(I)>

Rondonmonson

The RCC , Judaism, and Islam is the anti-Christ,

who together will make unlawful and destroy all who refuse to worship their god with them.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Such will be the division among the churches (as to signing up with the beasts mark)that the love of God among them will wax cold and extreme bitterness will follow and destroy the faith of many.

LA

The Anti-Christ is a MAN....He is called a Beast because he represents one of the Seven Heads of the Beast that arises from the Sea, each Head represent a power/empire that has conquered or enslaved Israel/Gods people. Islam and Judaism is a part of the Harlot False Religious system. No doubt. Many people of the RCC hierarchy might very well be also, but not the Church itself, the body of believers are Christians by Faith.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Anti-Christ is a MAN....He is called a Beast because he represents one of the Seven Heads of the Beast that arises from the Sea, each Head represent a power/empire that has conquered or enslaved Israel/Gods people. Islam and Judaism is a part of the Harlot False Religious system. No doubt. Many people of the RCC hierarchy might very well be also, but not the Church itself, the body of believers are Christians by Faith.

Actually God raised up Babylon to look after the believers, and when they failed that they were replaced.

Yes many of the rank and file are true Christians even much deceived by their rulers.

The Bible NEVER uses the term anti-Christ for the Beast.

The Beast is and always has been the beast of Daniel.

The anti-Christ has always a reference to those who profess Christ, but who like Judas, have fallen away by refusing to have their self life crucified.

Madists on this board exhibit the same thing.

They think they will be saved without their obeying Christ according to the scriptures--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Actually God raised up Babylon to look after the believers, and when they failed that they were replaced.

Yes many of the rank and file are true Christians even much deceived by their rulers.

The Bible NEVER uses the term anti-Christ for the Beast.

The Beast is and always has been the beast of Daniel.

The anti-Christ has always a reference to those who profess Christ, but who like Judas, have fallen away by refusing to have their self life crucified.

Madists on this board exhibit the same thing.

They think they will be saved without their obeying Christ according to the scriptures--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
LA

Funny...

You quoted Acts which starts with Acts 1:11-12 and ties to Zechariah 14:4.... Luke 21:20, Joel 3:2

How can you teach "Replacement"?

popsthebuilder

My reply is late and as expected... your depth is refreshing and appreciated.

I will generate a better reply tomorrow.

I Love your effectual faith jest. It is a very important matter as well.

: )

My direct answer to your question about Isa is 1 John 2:22-23

Peace friend, also with sincerity
<(I)>
They donot deny the Christ. They do not deny the son of GOD, they just don't see it from the exact same perspective. This is not anti Christ. I will stand by this until my death.

Could you please reference the Quran where it says Mohammad is greater than the anointed of GOD?

Sorry so short....busy.

Peace friend

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny...

You quoted Acts which starts with Acts 1:11-12 and ties to Zechariah 14:4.... Luke 21:20, Joel 3:2

How can you teach "Replacement"?

I don't. You can not get your mind around it since being primed by the doctrine of the unchanged minds.(Romans ch 12)

All of the church consisted of elect Israelites at the beginning and has continued to this day with inclusions from all peoples.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't. You can not get your mind around it since being primed by the doctrine of the unchanged minds.(Romans ch 12)

All of the church consisted of elect Israelites at the beginning and has continued to this day with inclusions from all peoples.

LA

Funny you cite Romans 12 to assert that God has forgotten the "enemy of the gospel Jews" when there is this...

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png

popsthebuilder

Funny you cite Romans 12 to assert that God has forgotten the "enemy of the gospel Jews" when there is this...

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?”
35 “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?”
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

talk-about-the-white-elephant-in-the-room.png
Beautiful

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Thank you.

I look forward to it.

I'm struggling to get this to you. I had books and books that I studied, including Islamic Eschatology volumes.

I don't want to shoot you canned links. What should I do Pops?

<(I)>

popsthebuilder

I'm struggling to get this to you. I had books and books that I studied, including Islamic Eschatology volumes.

I don't want to shoot you canned links. What should I do Pops?
I'll be honest.

If you cannot convince me using logic and simple interpretation of the Quran or bible then I don't know what other thing might work. The views I espouse are to me, utter truth. They weren't derived from any form of sacred writing, though all of them I have read since my being given faith have verified and confirmed what had already been shown.

It sounds horribly haughty, and that is not intentional. What I'm trying to say is that I cannot, nor will I attempt to rely on the interpretations of others. And though you may have a very personal connection with the Holy Spirit; I can't exactly test that over the internet....Not wholly anyway. So I do value your opinion and input, but don't put much stock into what I can't easily gather from my own studies. I'm just giving you a heads up. Don't think this isn't an invitation for you to express whatever pertinent message you may have via private message.

You must understand; not to center things around myself but....Was atheist....Years after being giving initial faith I decided to read ancient sacred texts. I actually started with he Quran for multiple reasons. (This isn't completely truthful; I had read the majority of the old testament previously while in jail, bit at that time it did not resonate within me on any exceedingly deep real level.)

I do look forward to you expressing whatever it is you wish to convey, but I most likely won't be looking into any links.

Thank you

peace

Last edited:

Interplanner

re the OP:
It would be more accurate to say that Satan's 'force' in Rev 20 that encompasses the believers all over the world are those systems that are against Christ.

There is a figure in the destruction of Jerusalem who is meant by Jesus in Mt 24A and in II Thess 4 (the evil character). Dan 8 first calls him the leader of the 'rebellion that desolates,' which ch 9 says happened in 490 years from its prediction date.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
re the OP:
It would be more accurate to say that Satan's 'force' in Rev 20 that encompasses the believers all over the world are those systems that are against Christ.

There is a figure in the destruction of Jerusalem who is meant by Jesus in Mt 24A and in II Thess 4 (the evil character). Dan 8 first calls him the leader of the 'rebellion that desolates,' which ch 9 says happened in 490 years from its prediction date.

Future--

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

as per--(not far off now--

Dan 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

LA