The RCC , Judaism, and Islam is the anti-christ.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Islamic Terrorists are a Cancer in the world. They need to be eradicated!

Well GM the Natives on just about every continent would say the same, the manifest destiny hoard that killed, stole, lied, to claim this once wild land with clean land, rivers and skies etc......and now that they have devastated the natural resources they need to deflect blame on a pasty via Islam so the citizen slave (YOU) wont learn the truth.

One of these two people hasn't done their research.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Curious to see how antisemitism has gotten mixed up with anti-Catholicism. Used to be the Catholics hated us. Now they are in the same pot with us.

We are anti Christ when we don't live by the will of God.

From what I gather from some on here, those who follow Calvinism believe that they are elect and that they don't have to obey God and Christ because Jesus had done all the obeying for them and they are predestined to be saved, and they judge all others who aren't in their church as hellbound. This type of teaching is false, and it can take those who believe in it, far from God and Christ. By making them think they are special and that they can still live in their flesh and that nothing can take them away from God. This creates a very false security and only satan word hatch up the false belief that we can still willfully sin, live by the lusts of our flesh, disobey God and we are elect and chosen regardless. Where's the need for repentance if they are predestined? That in itself throws their beliefs out of the window because we are all to repent of our sins once we hear the word and believe.

They fail to see that God is love, and that he loves all of us and he wants us all back. And that's why Jesus came, to bare witness to the truth with the hope of bringing back as many to God as he could, by preaching the word and living it out. Whatever religion others are it shouldn't matter to us, we don't look at their religion or who they are, God loves them too. We just speak Gods word and live it out, and bring the love of God and the life of Christ to others, we don't know who will or won't believe, so we just follow Jesus, bare witness to the truth live it out, and God will judge all of us on what we have heard and what we know.

Instead of seeing ourselves as elect and others as unsaved, we should be looking at ourselves as unprofitable servants, laying down our lives for others and to do the will of God and look at our own heart first, as we have plenty wrong within ourselves. And we should go out bringing the love of God and the life of Christ to as many as will listen with the hope that they will believe and leave the judging of who's going where to the righteous judge, God Almighty. And by doing so, we follow Jesus.

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION],

Though I agree with many of your assertions, it is unscriptural to call a believer "anti-Christ"

There is a scriptural litmus test.

1 John 2:22-23

Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son can have the Father; whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.
[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION]... this is a double whammy. I'm not sure if LA intended it, but RCC is simultaneously Roman Catholic Church and Reformed Christian Church.

Neither are in violation of 1 John 2:22-23.

As for Jews and Judaism... I have pointed out that Rom. 11 warns against Christian persecution of the Jews.

Replacement Theology is the direct issue here. LA's assertion proves it!

john w

Hall of Fame

The kingdom of Elohim is within you, (Luke 17:20, 21) . . .
What a mess-asserting that "The kingdom of Elohim is within" the Pharisees.

Clueless, never studying the details of the bible for himself-just what others tell him it says/teaches.

john w

Hall of Fame
All religions are false and have the add ons of men's understanding. :)

Of course,you decide what is an "add on," I suppose. All religions, by definition, have "the add ons of men's understanding." Thanks for saying nothing-as usual.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Though I agree with many of your assertions, it is unscriptural to call a believer "anti-Christ"

Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son can have the Father; whoever confesses the Son has the Father as well.

[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION]... this is a double whammy. I'm not sure if LA intended it, but RCC is simultaneously Roman Catholic Church and Reformed Christian Church.

As for Jews and Judaism... I have pointed out that Rom. 11 warns against Christian persecution of the Jews.

Judas was the type of all anti- christs.

It is the self life of the believer which must be negated by the ingestion of the living word of God after believing,(not just head knowledge) that renders the believer safe from himself, and therefore safe from falling away.

Judas refused the ministry of Jesus after his believing and partaking in the early ministry with the disciples.

So many are ignorant of these issues, so they are easily deceived by men who confess Christ with their mouth but their heart is far from Him.

Judas--
Joh 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
Joh 13:11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.

Judasises--

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (in the churches, the abomination of desolation)

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is only a theory/opinion. You shouldn't post it as fact.

Fact--

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Fact--

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

LA
Fact-Genesis-Revelation.

Nothing to this-you taught us that.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Judas was the type of all anti- christs.

It is the self life of the believer which must be negated by the ingestion of the living word of God after believing,(not just head knowledge) that renders the believer safe from himself, and therefore safe from falling away.

Judas refused the ministry of Jesus after his believing and partaking in the early ministry with the disciples.

So many are ignorant of these issues, so they are easily deceived by men who confess Christ with their mouth but their heart is far from Him.

Judas--
Joh 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
Joh 13:11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.

Judasises--

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (in the churches, the abomination of desolation)

LA

Perhaps... you should... exclude... the RCC and Jews from your list. Or not. But, scripturally, calling out error and calling a group anti-Christ, are two separate matters.

I'll say this...

If you believe that the true temple of God is Christ, then you would understand why looking through the lens of John 2:19 placed on Islamic Eschatology... you would see that understanding the implications of their "Isa" is a "very interesting" study.

Perhaps then, you would see why I speak as I do.

Last edited:

daqq

What a mess-asserting that "The kingdom of Elohim is within" the Pharisees.

Clueless, never studying the details of the bible for himself-just what others tell him it says/teaches.

Yes, that is what Yeshua says in Luke 17:21. Are you a Calvinist now? Are all Pharisees "unelect" according to you? Do you not know who Simon the Pharisee is in the Gospel? And what about Nicodemus the Archon-Ruler and Teacher of Yisrael? In the end Nicodemus understood what it meant to be born from above: why do you appear incapable of comprehending such things?

Words have meanings, which are most often defined by context, and changing or switching out the meanings for your own privately held dogma only perverts the other places where the same words are used: it is confusion. No one taught me what I posted from anywhere outside the scripture because I know how both εντος, (Matt 23:26 and Luke 17:21), and μεσος, (cf. Matt 18:20), are employed by the Master Teacher himself; and Paul likewise follows suit just as he employs μεσος according to the same manner of understanding in 2Thes 2:7. You cannot understand Paul without the full Testimony of Yeshua which you have already rejected as a "Judas" Gospel in another recent thread.

popsthebuilder

Perhaps... you should... exclude... the RCC and Jews from your list. Or not. But, scripturally, calling out error and calling a group anti-Christ, are two separate matters.

I'll say this...

If you believe that the true temple of God is Christ, then you would understand why looking through the lens of John 2:19 placed on Islamic Eschatology... you would see that understanding the implications of their "Isa" is a "very interesting" study.

Perhaps then, you would see why I speak as I do.
Just curious; what are you saying the Islamic say of Isa?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Just curious; what are you saying the Islamic say of Isa?

peace

I'll put it this way. Their Isa perfectly matches our scripture's anti-Christ.

It's mere conjecture and so forth. But they are taught to follow Him, under command of their Mahdi into the slaying of Jesus that died for sinners.

It is no joke.

But this is just the result of study and my mere citing of "interesting" things. I try to stay as informed as possible for witness and religious awareness. I assert nothing, but am simply sharing.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's mere conjecture and so forth. But they are taught to follow Him, under command of their Mahdi into the slaying of Jesus that died for sinners.

It is no joke.

But this is just the result of study and my mere citing of "interesting" things. I try to stay as informed as possible for witness and religious awareness. I assert nothing, but am simply sharing.

Judas is a type of all anti-christs, and the RCC grew out of the falling away of the churches.

Islam came later, and it is only the antichrists claim that they are anti Christ because they resisted and hate the RCC, but Islam is not a biblical anti Christ.

Judaism is anti Christ through and through and their whole religion denies Jesus the Son of God yet claims to be of God.

Poor fools of the western believers give their money to them who spit in their face.

Of course it is so that Israel of the middle east is no more a Godly nation of believers any more than the western nations.

To that other matter--

While Christ is the living Temple of God, the Bible uses the term for the church and the churches as well.

It is the churches of the kind described in rev.chs 2-3who fall away in the end and it is the main reason for Christs return to end the age.

Otherwise all things would continue for the saving of souls, which of course does under a different situation, but not through the established/establishment churches, who will end in the trumpets--

Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Mic 3:5 Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
Mic 3:6 Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
Mic 3:7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

LA

chair

Judaism is anti Christ through and through and their whole religion denies Jesus the Son of God yet claims to be of God.

We are not "anti-Christ". It is much worse: we don't care about him.

By the way- did you ever notice that Jesus was Jewish?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not "anti-Christ". It is much worse: we don't care about him.

By the way- did you ever notice that Jesus was Jewish?

Sure but it was His faith which was important to God, not his race.

Christ was hated by all of the religions of His time and they were all Jewish.

Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Rom 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
Rom 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
Rom 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Judas was Jewish too.

LA

popsthebuilder

It is no joke.

Well maybe you could study the actual Quran before you make such grand assumptions.

Isa - Jesus the one pure messenger of GOD and judge of man.

marhig

It's not enough just to say we believe, we are to live by the will of God, and by doers of the word and not hearers only!

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.