The RCC , Judaism, and Islam is the anti-christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All religions are false and have the add ons of men's understanding. There is only one way to follow, and that is Jesus. He is the example that I go back to if I am unsure, he is my cornerstone, he's not a denomination, he's a way, his way is the truth and his life is the only life to follow.

But I don't condemn those who are in other religions, I don't believe in their teachings, but I don't know their hearts. We just bring the truth to all, and God will judge them, and us too. :)

Are you saying LA is judging and condemning wrongfully?

I would not make those kind of comments in public, but no one knows if LA is absolutely right.

marhig

Are you saying LA is judging and condemning wrongfully?

I would not make those kind of comments in public, but no one knows if LA is absolutely right.

I'm not actually talking about LA personally, I'm talking about religion in general. I don't agree with those religions that LA speaks about, but I don't condemn the people either (I'm not saying that LA does that either) but some on here do. They judge each other by what denomination they are in without knowing their hearts.

So what I'm saying is, we just speak the truth and be there for others, especially those who don't have God and Christ, and be there to help anyone who needs help and God will judge. And what we see as wrong before God, we don't agree with or become entangled in it. And we live right before God and remain unspotted from the world, this is the true and undefiled religion before God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not actually talking about LA personally, I'm talking about religion in general. I don't agree with those religions that LA speaks about, but I don't condemn the people either (I'm not saying that LA does that either) but some on here do. They judge each other by what denomination they are in without knowing their hearts.

So what I'm saying is, we just speak the truth and be there for others, especially those who don't have God and Christ, and be there to help anyone who needs help and God will judge. And what we see as wrong before God, we don't agree with or become entangled in it. And we live right before God and remain unspotted from the world, this is the true and undefiled religion before God.

You are talking about personal level. LA is talking about overall statement.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most of can see what is going in the world through media.

Jesus says to "watch".

We should be watching what is going on, and not to get involved with the world's wickedness against God's kingdom.

marhig

You are talking about personal level. LA is talking about overall statement.
Yes she is, and yes I am. But I don't think that my posts are directed at LA. I actually agree with many things that she does.

I'm saying that I don't agree with creating denominations that aren't the way of Jesus, I.e. Calvinism. But we can't judge the individual people as we don't know their hearts or where they are going. We just bring the word of God and that will do the judging, and God will judge where any of us are going.

Who are we to judge the eternal destination of another when we are sinners ourselves?

I've actually seen at least one person on here write that they look forward to watching others burn in a lake of fire. And why? Because they don't believe the same as they do. And that person doesn't even believe that we are to listen to the teachings of Jesus! That's about as far from the way of Christ as I have seen!

But I still wouldn't wish hell on anyone, I believe we should have hope for everyone. As none of us are perfect! And I hope that the seed can find soft ground, so that the word penetrates deep, and the life of Christ can be rooted and then established in all of our lives.

marhig

I don't quite follow. Will they have to wear yellow stars too? Or do they get to wear yellow crosses?
It's not about the individual person. Only God knows our hearts.

But can you not see that the organisation of the RCC isn't the way of Jesus?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Curious to see how antisemitism has gotten mixed up with anti-Catholicism. Used to be the Catholics hated us. Now they are in the same pot with us.

The controllers of all religions are anti-Christ.(Acts 20:29-31 and 2 Peter ch. 2.)

Luk 23:12 And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

The endtimes prophecies show every work of man lining up together against the faithful in Christ.

The folly is to believe that Israel of the middle east will be on the Lord's side.

It is only after the Lord returns that Israel is gathered, and it follows that all sinners will be destroyed from the land and only believers in Christ will remain.( Rev.ch 11)

Faithful Christians today do not side with any of the man made religions, but do not fight against any of them, except in that of voicing the truths of the Bible, but they certainly will fight against us.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword.

Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. ( in that they do not fight with mans sword but wait upon the Lord)

Sadly, many believers will betray the faithful as Judas did. The test will soon come.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Jas 5:5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
Jas 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Jas 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Jas 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
Jas 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
Jas 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
Jas 5:11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes she is, and yes I am. But I don't think that my posts are directed at LA. I actually agree with many things that she does.

I'm saying that I don't agree with creating denominations that aren't the way of Jesus, I.e. Calvinism. But we can't judge the individual people as we don't know their hearts or where they are going. We just bring the word of God and that will do the judging, and God will judge where any of us are going.

Who are we to judge the eternal destination of another when we are sinners ourselves?

I've actually seen at least one person on here write that they look forward to watching others burn in a lake of fire. And why? Because they don't believe the same as they do. And that person doesn't even believe that we are to listen to the teachings of Jesus! That's about as far from the way of Christ as I have seen!

But I still wouldn't wish hell on anyone, I believe we should have hope for everyone. As none of us are perfect! And I hope that the seed can find soft ground, so that the word penetrates deep, and the life of Christ can be rooted and then established in all of our lives.

I will stay neutral to this thread.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The RCC , Judaism, and Islam is the anti-Christ,

who together will make unlawful and destroy all who refuse to worship their god with them.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Such will be the division among the churches (as to signing up with the beasts mark)that the love of God among them will wax cold and extreme bitterness will follow and destroy the faith of many.

LA

This is only a theory/opinion. You shouldn't post it as fact.

Zeke

Well GM the Natives on just about every continent would say the same, the manifest destiny hoard that killed, stole, lied, to claim this once wild land with clean land, rivers and skies etc......and now that they have devastated the natural resources they need to deflect blame on a pasty via Islam so the citizen slave (YOU) wont learn the truth.