ECT The Pregnant Woman and the Dragon

DAN P

God never stopped dealing with any peoples on an individual level.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

LA

Hi , and show a verse where God is working with Israel , like a Temple and a Priesthood and with Sacrifices !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You have quoted from the right book and also Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 , you are BLOVIATING again !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and show a verse where God is working with Israel , like a Temple and a Priesthood and with Sacrifices !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You have quoted from the right book and also Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 , you are BLOVIATING again !!

dan p

You seem to have cornered the market on stupidity.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The woman is Israel.
The manchild is Israel's Messiah.

Zion is the Heavenly woman.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

DAN P

Zion is the Heavenly woman.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hi , and I am LAUGHING , that Zion is a Heavenly woman !!

Psalm 2:6 says that Zion is a holy hill , and you just like to add to scripture ?

Zion is Jerusalem !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Heb 12:24 is not speaking to the Body of Christ , but to Israel !!

dan p

DAN P

Exposing your ignorance with insults?

Hi , and I see you using Gal 3:28 and it solves a lot of problems as it separates Israel from the Body of Christ !!

#1 , Gal 3:28 means that there are no Jews , Greeks , Bond or Slaves and neithet Male or Females in the Body of Christ and " ARE /ESTE " Present Continuous Tense saved for ever for we are always " in Christ " and answer the RCC why MARY is not in Heaven and they do not know where MARY IS !!

DAN P

ttruscott

The stars falling from the sky are the angels who rebelled with Satan (hence their being pulled down by the dragon's tail). Distant, distant past but, like everything in Revelation, it may allude to other events as well. The whole first act of the divine drama alludes to Genesis 3:15 and the enmity between the serpent and the woman's seed. The woman's child is the newly established church.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
and
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

In v9 Satan and his angels are cast down to the earth BUT in v4 Satan casts some stars down into the earth. These actions also have different instigators, Michael in v9 and Satan in v4 and different victims, stars in v 4 and demons in v9.

It is very hard to reconcile these as descriptions of the same event, especially since the tone of v4 is Satan's animosity to the stars show by casting them down, a tone repeated when Michael casts down Satan and his angels. Oh I know that people rush over this and believe they are the same event without getting caught up in it, too bothersome.

So who are these stars, these angels that Satan has cast down? Some of satan's gang? Doubtful that he would turn against his own crew and throw some down when he needed their help against Michael. So if they were not demons, who are they? If not demonic, then they must have been elect, eh? But no one wants to believe that, do they, because then it means that some of the elect angels were cast to earth, that is cast down as sinners before the supposed fall in the garden, hmmm?

Unless you can find another reason than sin for anyone to be cast out of heaven, this verse tells us that some elect were cast to earth for sin. So let's think of a Christian theology that recognizes this fact.... ummmm, Ca...no,...Cath.....no, not them either. Oh wait, Pre-Conception Existence theology teaches this as a main point about the fall.

And how could Satan be the cause of their being 'swept by his tail' if they are GOD's elect? Doesn't GOD protect HIS own from Satan? Well yes, but about the only thing our Lord does not protect HIS elect from is walking down the path of their own foolishness. In other words, if they made a free will decision to follow Satan then so be it, eh?

But it is strange that it is Satan's tail that brings them to sin, not his mouth, the rants and preaching against YHWH as a false god. The one's who followed Satan into rebellion against YHWH as divine self created themselves as demons. So what was the crime of these elect angels who did not become demonic?

Well, consider this, perhaps these elect rebelled against God's plan to judge the reprobate demons and therefore became sinful themselves for their idolatry. Living with the tares on earth would soon cure them of that, right? Throwing them to earth does not necessarily mean having the power that forced them to earth, a power Satan probably does not have anyway, but by his inveiglements, he got these stars to rebel against their freely accepted GOD and become sinners, forcing the postponement of the judgment until the last sinful good seed repents fully unto holiness. GOD in HIS redemptive plan sent them to earth, to sheol, to await their birth on earth by the Son of Man, Matthew 13:37... "The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. for their redemption.

Peace, Ted

Last edited:

DAN P

You seem to have cornered the market on stupidity.

LA

Hi and can not answer and all you have is BALDERDASH , and you Pentecostals are ALL the same , Low Informational bible Low skills in understanding KJV-ONLY SKILLS :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Can you say witha verse , where the Grace of God BEGAN witout the Liberal Spin ??

dan p

DAN P

The woman is Israel.
The manchild is Israel's Messiah.

Hi , and I am glad that someone understands and can read , thank you and most of the Revelation can be understood !!

It is all about Israel !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and I am LAUGHING , that Zion is a Heavenly woman !!

Psalm 2:6 says that Zion is a holy hill , and you just like to add to scripture ?

Zion is Jerusalem !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Heb 12:24 is not speaking to the Body of Christ , but to Israel !!

dan p

So you think Jesus is reigning from a hill in Israel?

Dope.

Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and can not answer and all you have is BALDERDASH , and you Pentecostals are ALL the same , Low Informational bible Low skills in understanding KJV-ONLY SKILLS :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Can you say witha verse , where the Grace of God BEGAN witout the Liberal Spin ??

dan p

You non- christians are so full of yourself, there is no room for Christ.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

LA
You "dictionary theologians" are so funny, pretending like you know something.

DAN P

LA

Hi , and there is Grace before John 1:14 !

There is GRACE and then there is the Dispensation of the Grace of God in Eph 3:2 and only the Unintiated , only understand KJV-ONLY which are only POP-CLUTURE types !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
No. Exposing a lie from the pit, purposed to diminish the word of the Lord He gave to ALL His Body. It is you who has bought into that lie.

I am curious to know who you have been reading.
God, a book called the Bible. Try it some time.

You can remain ignore and insulting if you like, but it would be better to read the Word and understand it.

Firstly, it was written by one of the TWELVE apostles TO ISRAEL.

Next, its language matches completely with both the OT and with Jesus during His earthly ministry to ISRAEL. As an example, much of the later part of the Revelation and the later part of Isaiah (where he was preaching to ISRAEL) are practically identical.

When does Paul ever mention the body of Christ being "kings and priests"? He does not, but Peter (quoting an OT passage about ISRAEL) does.
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Please explain the relevance of this passage to the body of Christ:
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Why would it matter to the body of Christ is someone calls themselves a Jew but are not? And don't give an "it's only spiritual" piece of baloney.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
There it is again.

There are more than TWENTY references to the Lamb in Revelation, which Paul never once mentions.

The list goes on and on and on.

Spitfire

In v9 Satan and his angels are cast down to the earth BUT in v4 Satan casts some stars down into the earth. These actions also have different instigators, Michael in v9 and Satan in v4 and different victims, stars in v 4 and demons in v9.
This was a vision. The images and the ideas they represent are far more important than the order of events, especially events that never cease to be significant to the overall meaning. Obsessing over the order of events and attempting to understand each event discretely rather than as part of some greater, holistic meaning won't help you interpret this.

Look at this thread and how no one can agree on what this means despite that they all claim to have reached their own understanding simply by believing in God and reading the Bible.

ttruscott

This was a vision. The images and the ideas they represent are far more important than the order of events, especially events that never cease to be significant to the overall meaning.

If you never think of the meaning of the order, then how do you know it is insignificant?

Obsessing over the order of events

Your proof I am obsessing when this is the first time I've ever posted these thoughts? Or are you just being nasty?

and attempting to understand each event discretely rather than as part of some greater, holistic meaning won't help you interpret this.

PCEC theology is a whole and systematic theology that you must have missed. It rests on two groups of fallen people pre-earth, the sinful elect and the eternally sinful non-elect.

This fact is found in the parable of the sinful but good (elect) seed: all people on earth are separated into good elect seed or non-elect tares before they are sown into the world. Sown cannot mean created because the devil sows too, so it must be being used in its ordinary meaning of to be moved from a place of storage to a place of growth.

Look at this thread and how no one can agree on what this means despite that they all claim to have reached their own understanding simply by believing in God and reading the Bible.

A good reason to offer my opinion then, eh?

Peace, Ted