ECT The Pregnant Woman and the Dragon

Sheila B

Just some scattered thoughts to throw into the mix:

Some difficulties with 12:1 relating to Joseph's dream (Gen 37)-
1.) the woman is standing on the moon, which alludes to Jospeh's mother Rachael, but there are 3 other mothers/wives of Jacob that are not accounted for in the 12 "stars" - Leah, Bilhah and Zilpah
2.) the woman is "clothed" with the sun... Jacob would be the sun of the dream of Gen 37. What is the relation to Jacob- the sun- bowing down to Israel? How would a patriarch bow down to a nation or a church?
3.) How are the 12 a "crown" for the woman? Both Israel and the Apostles would have 12 thrones to rule... 24 thrones of Rev

Sometimes the verses before a new chapter are part of the first verse of the chapter. Does 11:1 have anything to do with the vision, that is, the "temple in heaven [being] opened"?

Once when the Apostles or the Seventy came back from being sent, Jesus said he saw satan tossed down like lightening. Perhaps that is 12:9 where Satan and his angels are "thrown down" and no longer any place in heaven.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus

Psa_2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Rev_2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev_12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Rev_19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Cross Reference

The man child is the multi-membered Body of Christ who will return with Jesus to rule and reign with Him for a thousand years.

Body of Christ = invisible church within the visible global church

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The man child is the multi-membered Body of Christ who will return with Jesus to rule and reign with Him for a thousand years.

The Body of Christ had no members till after His ascension.

First things first.

DAN P

Is not the man-child, the Body of Christ, caught away in the middle of the tribulation __ 2000+ yrs after the ascension of Jesus?

Hi and as I said before , Revelation is the Great Tribulation .

Rev 12;5 , Jesus will rule in the Millennium with a Rod of Iron !

Rev 12:6 is when Joseph and Mary were told to go to Egypt as King Herod was going to kill them when found .

There is no so-called Rapture in Revelation concerning the Nation of Israel as all of Israel was set aside , until the FULNESS of the Gentiles be come in , in Rom 11:25 , then God will deal with Israel again , Rom 11:26 , Ezk 36:23-38 !!:crackup::crackup:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and as I said before , Revelation is the Great Tribulation .

Rev 12;5 , Jesus will rule in the Millennium with a Rod of Iron !

Rev 12:6 is when Joseph and Mary were told to go to Egypt as King Herod was going to kill them when found .

There is no so-called Rapture in Revelation concerning the Nation of Israel as all of Israel was set aside , until the FULNESS of the Gentiles be come in , in Rom 11:25 , then God will deal with Israel again , Rom 11:26 , Ezk 36:23-38 !!:crackup::crackup:

dan p

God never stopped dealing with any peoples on an individual level.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are reading it wrong.

The Body/Bride of Christ is still on the earth at the end of chapter 12.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

We see here that the remnant of the womans seed are many persons who gave birth from Zion (the woman) as Jesus was the first of.

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This shows that the dragon existed at the time of Jesus birth and that it follows, that the dragon reappeared after the early church descendants as church-es had fallen away, and they formed the Roman Catholic church who then set about the destroying of those faithful who did not join them.

This is the same events of the end times which this chapter is pointing to, but with all harlots this time.

Note--The ten kings kill the harlot after that.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

Just how, exactly, is the body of Christ where there is NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE a "man child"?
Gal 3:28 KJV There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Cross Reference

You are reading it wrong.

The Body/Bride of Christ is still on the earth at the end of chapter 12.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

We see here that the remnant of the womans seed are many persons who gave birth from Zion (the woman) as Jesus was the first of.

and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This shows that the dragon existed at the time of Jesus birth and that it follows, that the dragon reappeared after the early church descendants as church-es had fallen away, and they formed the Roman Catholic church who then set about the destroying of those faithful who did not join them.

This is the same events of the end times which this chapter is pointing to, but with all harlots this time.

Note--The ten kings kill the harlot after that.

LA
I believe you should consider a few passages before you stack all your eggs in your basket:

"And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Revelation 7:13-14 (KJV)

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled." Revelation 6:10-11 (KJV)

Now what was that about a pre-trib "rapture"?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe you should consider a few passages before you stack all your eggs in your basket:

"And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Revelation 7:13-14 (KJV)

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled." Revelation 6:10-11 (KJV)

I did not say anything about a pre-trib rapture, neither does scripture.

Right Divider

Body part

The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ is all about His earthly ministry and His relationship with Israel. It is absolutely Jewish throughout. Only people that are completely blind can miss that.