ECT The Pre-Trib Rapture

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy, it is easy to know that those in the Body must be born again because in order to see, much less enter, the kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:5). After meeting the Lord Jesus in the air those in the Body will be with Him for ever (1 Thess.4:17) so when He returns to the earth to set up the kingdom those in the Body will be with Him. Then those in the Body will reign with Him and unless they are born again they cannot even enter the kingdom.

Non responsive, evasion, you troubled, dementia ridden, admitted, Preterist, "Replacement Theology," humanist, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender, "it all says the same thing" Church of Christ'er, fake "Jew" John 3 Nicky.

Show us, where Paul ever refers to members of the boc, as "born again," John 3 fake Nicky, posing as a Jew.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy, it is easy to know that those in the Body must be born again because in order to see, much less enter, the kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:5). After meeting the Lord Jesus in the air those in the Body will be with Him for ever (1 Thess.4:17) so when He returns to the earth to set up the kingdom those in the Body will be with Him. Then those in the Body will reign with Him and unless they are born again they cannot even enter the kingdom.

Prove that you are a John 3 "anything bringforth from the first," old man Nicky. Prove it, you admitted sower of discord, amongst the brethren. Prove that you are a member of "the Israel of God," and that is equivalent to the boc, admitted bible blender, and that the LORD God is done with the believing remnant of the nation of Israel, as you state, on record, Replacement Theology "Full Pretersist." Prove that the Lord Jesus Christ, already came, "the second time," as you assert, on record.

Go ahead, John 3 Nicky.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, you refuse to believe the bible, Preteist bible blender John 3 Nicky Shugart,you laughingstock old, confused "warmed over" Israel, John 3 Nicky, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

Perhaps that issue is addressed in the book?

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."
... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

There is no doubt whatsoever that you do not believe the bible.

How did I do?

Jerry Shugart

Once again, you refuse to believe the bible, Preteist bible blender John 3 Nicky Shugart,you laughingstock old, confused "warmed over" Israel, John 3 Nicky, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

How did I do?

You got it all wrong, sonny boy!

Interplanner

There is no ongoing belief in a taking away from the devastation that was coming in the 1st century, because it happened other ways. You would have to find remarks by the apostles AFTER the destruction of Jerusalem to prove your point.

In Rev 20 at the final conflict between believers and the evil enemy, the evil ones are quickly disposed of and the NHNE is made. Whether there is a microsecond event like what you are talking about hardly matters.

The pursuit is folly.

john w

Hall of Fame

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

1 John 2 KJV

1 John 2 KJV

Hebrews 9 KJV

Hebrews 1 KJV

James 5 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

Revelation 21 KJV

How did I do?

How did I do?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near"
(James 5:8).​

Hi Jerry.

Bummer about Dez.

Anyways, why in the world do you not believe what James said?

Do you really think James meant 1,900+ years (and still counting), when he said "The Lord's coming is near"?

Christ Jesus made it crystal clear that He would return before the generation of His contemporaries passed away. That's why James said it was "near".

SaulToPaul 2

There is no ongoing belief in a taking away from the devastation that was coming in the 1st century, because it happened other ways. You would have to find remarks by the apostles AFTER the destruction of Jerusalem to prove your point.

In Rev 20 at the final conflict between believers and the evil enemy, the evil ones are quickly disposed of and the NHNE is made. Whether there is a microsecond event like what you are talking about hardly matters.

The pursuit is folly.

:chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

Christ Jesus made it crystal clear that He would return before the generation of His contemporaries passed away. That's why James said it was "near".

No, the word "generation" is a mis-translation.

The Lord Jesus' return to the earth in the first century was dependent on Israel's repentance but anyone in their right mind knows that nation did not repent:

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you" (Acts 3:19-20).​

Perhaps you actually think that Israel did repent and that is why, according to your theory, that the Lord Jesus returned in the first century?

Or perhaps you think that the nation did not repent and the Lord Jesus was sent back anyway.

And perhaps you think that what happened in AD 70 fulfilled the promise that when the Lord returns His people the Jews would partake of the times of refreshing:

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you" (Acts 3:19-20).​

So which was it? Did the nation repent in the first century or not?

Bummer about Dez.

Not to me. He couldn't get it done anymore and by releasing him the Boys get much needed cap relief. Perhaps they will now sign Earl Thomas.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Whom should we believe-you, or:

-God?
-The Bible

For a change you can start believing the Bible about the facts of the rapture. Only those in the Body of Christ were expecting an imminent return of the Lord Jesus and those who received the Hebrew epistles were indeed taught to be waiting for that appearance.

But since you admit that you haven't been born again these things are way, way above your understanding:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor.2:14).​

If you would start believing you might also become born again, sonny boy!

john w

Hall of Fame
Hello Little Johnny W,

The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant.

I see you are still confused about that.
Well, well, well...If it isn't admitted sodomite, prissy looking, weak chin/little arms, weakling, weasel, Clay Aikens look -alike, Craigie boy. No, he NC did not replace the OC, wicked Preterist, despite what your "domestic partner" told you, gay boy.

Get a job yet, loser? I thought so.

Are you still confused about that man/woman relationship that God ordained, sweetie? Yes...

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
For a change you can start believing the Bible about the facts of the rapture. Only those in the Body of Christ were expecting an imminent return of the Lord Jesus and those who received the Hebrew epistles were indeed taught to be waiting for that appearance.

But since you admit that you haven't been born again these things are way, way above your understanding:

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned" (1 Cor.2:14).​

If you would start believing you might also become born again, sonny boy!
For a change you can start believing the Bible, insrtead of correcting it, admitted, on record bible corrector/mystic/agnostic.

Why don't you believe the bible, God, Paul, bible blender? We see you have no answers as to Paul not once referring to members of the boc as "born again."

1 John 2 KJV

1 John 2 KJV

Hebrews 9 KJV

Hebrews 1 KJV

James 5 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

Revelation 21 KJV

How did I do?

How did I do?

john w

Hall of Fame
Hello Little Johnny W,

The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant.

I see you are still confused about that.
Well, well, well...If it isn't admitted sodomite, prissy looking, no chin/little arms, weakling, weasel, clay Aikens look -alike, Craigie boy. No, the NC did not replace the OC, wicked Preterist, despite what your "domestic partner" told you, gay boy.

You've been gone a spell, eh, wimp? In the hospital, perhaps, for some disease? Yes.....Sources tell me that you've lost a lot of weight, and look even more anemic, than when you were "well"(loosely employed) physically. I suppose, given your anemic, frail health, you will continue your unemployment status, and continue to be a drain on society, as we foot your bills. Have O'Bama care, any type of medical insurance, to pay for your medical bills?

Are you still confused about that man/woman relationship that God ordained, sweetie? Yes...

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi Jerry.

Bummer about Dez.

Do you really think James meant 1,900+ years (and still counting), when he said "The Lord's coming is near"?

At least it is "crystal clear," wimp, leech on society, that "Dez" has a job, or at least money, not to be a drain on society, like yourself.

And where do you come off calling him "Dez," wimpy boy? You do not know him, and he does not know you. If you went up to him, to get his auto., being the sports idol worshiper you are, he'd probably ignore you, as you attempted to "come on to him." You sure have quite a worthless life, Craigie. And change that punk name of yours.

And stop sending me emails, punk-I dig chicks. Go after your sportsman idols.

And, hey, wimp Craigie-a "head up," being in the financial services like I am. There are only 2 days left to file your tax return. Make sure you include with your return, your "Schedule D," that establishes your gains/losses, from your stock sales, as listed on your 1099-B. No charge on that advice. And filing with your "domestic partner" may give you a few tax breaks. Wait....You do not earn any "earned income"(W-2 wages, salary...), much less "unearned income"(interest income, dividend income, mutual fund/stock capital gains...), being unemployed, and all, for years. "My bad"("The" English).

Loser-even you know it.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Prove that you are a John 3 "anything bringforth from the first," old man Nicky. Prove it, you admitted sower of discord, amongst the brethren. Prove that you are a member of "the Israel of God," and that is equivalent to the boc, admitted bible blender, and that the LORD God is done with the believing remnant of the nation of Israel, as you state, on record, Replacement Theology "Full Pretersist." Prove that the Lord Jesus Christ, already came, "the second time," as you assert, on record.

Go ahead, John 3 Nicky.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hi Jerry.

Bummer about Dez.

Hey, weak chin/armed, sportsman idol worshiper Craigie. John 3 Nicky agrees with you:

... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting (the second coming)...

john w

Hall of Fame

Wow, confused old man! That is the 4th time you've employed that stumper, this week!!! No one has ever used that verse, clown, on any debate, any thread, until you taught us it! Please, teach us...Please?

Show us "born again" in Paul's epistles.

I suppose that you are not saved, old man.

So there.

Why do you not believe the bible/God/Paul? Who should we believe-the bible, God, Paul, or you?

We see that you have no answer, and believe only what men like "sir" Robert Anderson say, instead of what the scriptures teach

How'd I do? You taught all of TOL the above debate enders.

Jerry Shugart

Prove it, you admitted sower of discord, amongst the brethren.

Look in the mirror is you actually want to see a sower of discord among the brethren. You come on this thread and you have yet to say a single thing about the rapture. And no wonder since you haven't been born again!

All you will do is to post a lot of nonsense in the hope that no one will read what I wrote here:

It is not difficult to prove that the catching up living saints will happen prior to the great tribulation because the Scriptures declare in no uncertain terms that the rapture can happen at any time. That rules out the idea that the appearance of the Lord Jesus mentioned at Matthew 24:30 is when the saints will be raptured because before that appearance can happen certain things must precede that appearance, such as the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place (Mt.24:15).

Since the appearance of the Lord mentioned at Matthew 24:30 cannot happen until the abomination of desolations stands in the holy place then that appearance cannot happen at any time so it is not the same appearing mentioned here:

"For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body...The Lord is at hand (eggus)"
(Phil.3:20-21;4:5).​

The Greek word eggus means "of times imminent and soon to come to pass" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).

Paul Sadler, past President of the Berean Bible Society, says the following about the events which will happen when the Lord Jesus returns at the rapture:

"According to Paul's gospel the Rapture is 'imminent,' that is, it could take place at any moment. There are no signs, times, or seasons that will precede this glorious event"
[emphasis mine] (Sadler, "The Present Obsession With the Anti-Christ," The Berean Searchlight, June, 1999, 7).

Those who received the Hebrew epistles were also taught that the Lord's appearing could happen at any moment, as witnessed by the words of James here:

"You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near"
(James 5:8).​

The Greek word translated "is near" at James 5:8 is eggizo and in this verse that word means "to be imminent" (A Greek English Lexicon, Liddell & Scott [Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1940], 467).

In an article found on the "Pre-Trib Research Center" web site Dr. Renald E. Showers writes:

"In light of James' statements C. Leslie Mitton wrote, 'James clearly believed, as others of his time did, that the coming of Christ was imminent.' On the basis of James' statements we can conclude that Christ's coming was imminent in New Testament times and continues to be so today, and that this fact should make a difference in the way Christians live" [emphasis added] (Showers, The Imminent Coming of Christ).​

We also know that only members of the Body of Christ will take part in the rapture. Paul Sadler wrote:

"The 'secret' resurrection that will take place at the Rapture should never be confused with the 'first' resurrection at the Second Coming of Christ. Those who rightly divide the Word of truth now see that only the members of the Body of Christ will be raised at the Rapture" [emphasis mine] (Sadler, Exploring the Unsearchable Riches of Christ [Stephens Point, WI: Worzalla Publishing Co., 1993], 167).​

From all of this we can understand that those who originally received the Hebrew epistles were waiting for an imminent appearance of the Lord Jesus and therefore were indeed members of the Body of Christ.

This completely destroys the mistaken view in the Neo-MAD community where it is taught that those who received the Hebrew epistles were not members of the Body of Christ.