ECT The Pre-Trib Rapture

john w

Hall of Fame
The whole of 2nd Peter alone should shut books based blender Jerry up on his error that the Hebrew epistles supposedly have the Body's rapture in mind.

That entire epistle by Peter is basically an explanation (in light of Paul) of what happened to the 2nd Coming that Peter had preached unto Israel and their Believing Remnant in Acts 3.

But Jerry must blend his books about.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Well stated.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, and the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles were both made nigh when both groups were "reconciled unto God IN ONE BODY by the Cross:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:13-16).​

There is not even a hint that the wall of partition still stood between the two groups and there is not a hint that only some of the Jews are in view here.

Besides that, we know that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an imminent appearance of the Lord Jesus and only those in the Body were looking for that appearance.

It seems as if those in the Neo-MAD community know nothing about the raptue and worse thsan that they don't seem to have any interest at all for learning about it.

Ignorance is bliss!

Confused old man, "long in the tooth," Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

Perhaps that issue is addressed in the book?

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."
... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

There is no doubt whatsoever that you do not believe the bible.

How did I do?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Here Peter tells the believing Jews exactly how they were saved:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"
(1 Pet.1:18-19).

They were born again when they believed that gospel:

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you"
(1 Pet.1:23,25).​

I thought that you would know that, Dan.

John 3 Nicky Shugart: I am Israel,which is identical to the boc, a future "born again" a member of "the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia," a member of "the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad..."(1 Peter 1:1 KJV, James 1:1 KJV),as Paul states in Romans-Philemon, that we must be born again, as "it all says the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bible-Blender-Header-larger_V3.png

You Replacement Theology blender, clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
All you Bible believers gather around...

That would exclude you, as you are a bible corrector/mystic/agnostic, by your own admission.

J.C. O'Hair wrote the following in regard to the previously quoted passage from John's first epistle and the "blessed hope"...Sir Robert Anderson writes....The Greek lexicon says.....................................................

Vs.

You NEO Madists believe what men say, instead of what the scriptures teach.

You confused, old, hypocritical clown.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
All you Bible believers gather around and let us look again at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure" (1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

J.C. O'Hair wrote the following in regard to the previously quoted passage from John's first epistle and the "blessed hope":

"In the First Epistle of John the believer is exhorted not to be ashamed before Him at His coming (parousia)presence) when He shall appear (phaneroo) shining). I John 2:28. 'When He shall appear (phaneroo), we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is'. I John 3:2. This was the blessed hope of the believers to whom John wrote" (O'Hair, That Day, What Day?, A New Premillennialism)​

Confused old man, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, bible blender Nicky- tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

How did I do?

Jerry Shugart

1 John 2 KJV

Once again you just refuse to believe the Bible. The author of Hebrews wrote the following during the time when the present dispensation had already started:

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds" (Heb.1:1-2).​

The words "THESE last days" must refer to the days in which he was living when he wrote those words, and those days were days which fell during the present dispensation. So if you will actually believe the author of the book of Hebrews then you will understand that the present dispensation can indeed be referred to as the last days.

And perhaps one day you will actually believe that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an "imminent" appearance of the Lord Jesus and only those in the Body were waiting eagerly for that appearance.

And maybe one day you will understand that the following words of John are referring to what will happen at the rapture:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 Jn.3:2).​

John told these believers that they were expecting to see the Lord Jesus appear while they remained alive and they were expecting that at His appearance they would be made like Him. There is no evidence that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom that living believers will be made like Him. Therefore, John's words can only be in regard to the "mystery" truth found here and only applies to members of the Body of Christ:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Cor.15:51-52).​

When you start believing all of these things then you might be able to finally tell the difference between "prophecy" and "mystery."

But sonny boy, you got a long way to go because at this point you have not been born again.

You do admit that you are not born again, don't you?

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and 2 Cor 3:13-15 , and happy FRIDAY ! to you !!

Since the wall is down , how are Jews saved to day...

Here Peter tells the believing Jews exactly how they were saved:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"
(1 Pet.1:18-19).

They were born again when they believed that gospel:

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you"
(1 Pet.1:23,25).​

Dan, do you think that you are born again?

DansingWall

Im not so sure ive been born again. Can you explain your rapture? Where do you go when you are raptured? Who goes? Whens the rapture happen?

As fer being born again.....

1PETER1
[4] To AN INHERITANCE INCORRUPTIBLE, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
[5] Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto SALVATION READY TO BE REVEALED IN THE LAST TIME.
[9] Receiving the END OF YOUR FAITH, EVEN THE SALVATION OF YOUR SOULS.[10] Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
[13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and HOPE TO THE END FOR THE GRACE THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT UNTO YOU AT THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST;
[23] BEING BORN AGAIN, NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED, BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1Peter1 is all about being born again. Its not something that happens during the life time of a believer. Thats plain to see.....
An inheritance
Revealed in the last time
End of your faith
Hope to the end
Grace brought at the revelation of Christ
Being born again

Ya know how some will say they were saved and then tell ya the specific day that they were born again. That doesnt fit with scripture.

ROMANS 8 [24] For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? [25] But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Scripture above says you are saved by hope and hope that is seen is not of hope. Now if someone claims they are already saved {born again} then what does he hope for?

1PETER1 [13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and HOPE TO THE END FOR THE GRACE THAT IS TO BE BROUGHT UNTO YOU AT THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST;

Hope to the end. Grace! When? When Christ returns.

1 THESSALONIANS 5 [2] For yourselves know perfectly that THE DAY OF THE LORD SO COMETH as a thief in the night. [3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. [4] But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. [5] Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. [6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. [7] For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. [8] But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, THE HOPE OF SALVATION.

Yup. Still hoping for salvation come the Day of the Lord

DansingWall

No? Then why is the Greek word translated "being born again" in the "present" tense?

Playing those games about past and present words dont fool me. I saw 2 people go back and forth for a week with such arguements with no clear winner. Please tell me all about your rapture

Jerry Shugart

Playing those games about past and present words dont fool me. I saw 2 people go back and forth for a week with such arguements with no clear winner. Please tell me all about your rapture

You have been fooled if you think that the words "being born again" are referring to something which happens in the future.

The word "rapture" comes from the Latin translation of the words "caught up" in the following passage:

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:16-17).​

When we look at the following passage we can know that the early Christians understood that the coming of the Lord Jesus to catch up the saints was "imminent:

"You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming at hand (eggizo). Don't grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!" (James 5:8-9).

The Greek word translated "at hand" at James 5:8 is eggizo and in this verse that word means "to be imminent" (A Greek English Lexicon, Liddell & Scott [Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1940], 467).

When something is described as being "imminent" then that means that it can happen at any moment.

So the appearance of the Lord Jesus at Matthew 24:30 cannot be described as being imminent because it cannot happen at any moment. That is because before that can happen the abomination of desolation must first be set up in the holy place (Mt.24:15).

So the Lord's appearance at the rapture is not the same appearance as the one when He will return to the earth to set up His kingdom. Also, at the rapture living saints will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air but there is no evidence that the bodies of living saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air when He returns to the earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again you just refuse to believe the Bible. The author of Hebrews wrote the following during the time when the present dispensation had already started:

"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds" (Heb.1:1-2).​

The words "THESE last days" must refer to the days in which he was living when he wrote those words, and those days were days which fell during the present dispensation. So if you will actually believe the author of the book of Hebrews then you will understand that the present dispensation can indeed be referred to as the last days.

And perhaps one day you will actually believe that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an "imminent" appearance of the Lord Jesus and only those in the Body were waiting eagerly for that appearance.

And maybe one day you will understand that the following words of John are referring to what will happen at the rapture:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" (1 Jn.3:2).​

John told these believers that they were expecting to see the Lord Jesus appear while they remained alive and they were expecting that at His appearance they would be made like Him. There is no evidence that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom that living believers will be made like Him. Therefore, John's words can only be in regard to the "mystery" truth found here and only applies to members of the Body of Christ:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Cor.15:51-52).​

When you start believing all of these things then you might be able to finally tell the difference between "prophecy" and "mystery."

But sonny boy, you got a long way to go because at this point you have not been born again.

For bible believers, not bible correctors/agnostics/mystics/blenders/"it all says the same thing" humanists, Preterists, Reppy's, like John 3 Nicky Shugart:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...KJV-and-clearing-up-the-fog-re-1-John-3-9-KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

Once again, you refuse to believe the bible, you laughingstock old, confused "warmed over" Israel, John 3 Nicky, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

1 John 2 KJV

1 John 2 KJV

Hebrews 9 KJV

Hebrews 1 KJV

James 5 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

Revelation 21 KJV

How did I do?

How did I do?

DansingWall

According to Paul the saints will put on bodies which are from heaven (2 Cor.5:1) so they will go to heaven.

Jerry, thats pure speculation

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

What do you do with scripture above?

john w

Hall of Fame
Dan, do you think that you are born again?

Show us, where Paul ever refers to members of the boc, as "born again," John 3 fake Nicky, posing as a Jew. Go ahead, you wicked Replacement Theology thief, "it all says the same thing" fraud.

...The Greek....Strong's says.......................................................
(666 times the last year)

I can play, too, Nicky, your "The Greek....Strong's says" scam.

John 3 KJV
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3 KJV....Strong's numbers indicating "the Greek" words:

Jesus <2424> answered <611> (5662) and <2532> said <2036> (5627) unto him <846>, Verily <281>, verily <281>, I say <3004> (5719) unto thee <4671>, Except <3362> a man <5100> be born <1080> (5686) again <509>, he cannot <1410> (5736) <3756> see <1492> (5629) the kingdom <932> of God <2316>.

I translate it as follows, employing Strong's::

Jesus answered and bid them Amen, Amen, I tell thee, If not anything bringforth from the first he cannot perceive the kingdom of the godly.

Nuttin' to this Strong's/"The Greek" game.

Fraud.Scammer, as you know no "the Greek," cannot speak it, cannot write it, cannot understand it, and could not get a job at a "the Greek" restaurant mopping floors.

You "Strong's" scammers think that by just pairing Greek words, from Strong's, to their "only one" English word equivalent, you can "translate."

Are you "anything bringforth from the first," old man Nicky?

Jerry Shugart

Show us, where Paul ever refers to members of the boc, as "born again," John 3 fake Nicky, posing as a Jew.

Sonny boy, it is easy to know that those in the Body must be born again because in order to see, much less enter, the kingdom a person must be born again (Jn.3:5). After meeting the Lord Jesus in the air those in the Body will be with Him for ever (1 Thess.4:17) so when He returns to the earth to set up the kingdom those in the Body will be with Him. Then those in the Body will reign with Him and unless they are born again they cannot even enter the kingdom.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, thats pure speculation

JOHN 3 [12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? [13] And NO MAN HATH ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN, BUT HE THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

What do you do with scripture above?

That was said before the rapture happened so that proves nothing.

So where do you think that the saints will go after being raptured?

I say that we know that sometime after the rapture the Lord Jesus will return to the earth. And He will be coming from heaven. And since the saints who will be caught up will be with Him forever (1 Thess.4:17) after that event then they will be with Him when He descends from heaven.