ECT The Pre-Trib Rapture

john w

Hall of Fame
Here we read...

You think that sounds oh so "scholarly," like you are a writer, a "Mid Acts giant," don't you, Nicky? TOL laughs at your acting job.

Give us another "Sir" Robert Anderson, would you, Nicky? Please teach "we" Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
If you believe that you didn't spell the word correctly then check a dictionary, sonny boy.

There you go. You start a thread, and instead of addressing the subject of the thread, which is being ignored, to stir up interest in another one of your redundant, dead "threads," you just want to attack those who do not agree with your silly ideas, and do not agree with your bag of tricks sophistry, and are engaging in assassination attempts!

How did I do, Reppy, Full Preterist, "it all says the same thing" John 3 Nicky?

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Nicky! You should thank me for posting, so it looks like there is some interest in your redundant "threads!"I am trying to get you to be honest, to admit that you cannot deny that you are attacking me, and are using this thread as an occasion to insult me.

Check.

Jerry Shugart

Hey, Nicky! You should thank me for posting, so it looks like there is some interest in your redundant "threads!

Sonny boy, you know that I always welcome your input on all of my threads. But you made a huge blunder when you earlier denied that the following words of John are speaking about the rapture:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is"
(1 Jn.3:2).​

John told these believers that they were expecting to see the Lord Jesus appear while they remained alive and they were expecting that at His appearance they would be made like Him. There is no evidence that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom that living believers will be made like Him. Therefore, John's words can only be in regard to the "mystery" truth found here and only applies to members of the Body of Christ:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed"
(1 Cor.15:51-52).​

I showed you these facts more than once and you still remain confused. And don't forget that those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting an "imminent" appearance of the Lord Jesus and only members of the Body of Christ were expecting an imminent appearance.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sonny boy, you know that I always welcome your input on all of my threads. But you made a huge blunder when you earlier denied that the following words of John are speaking about the rapture:

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is"

John told these believers that they were expecting to see the Lord Jesus appear while they remained alive and they were expecting that at His appearance they would be made like Him. There is no evidence that when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom that living believers will be made like Him. Therefore, John's words can only be in regard to the "mystery" truth found here and only applies to members of the Body of Christ:

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed"

I showed you these facts more than once and you still remain confused. And don't forget that those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting an "imminent" appearance of the Lord Jesus and only members of the Body of Christ were expecting an imminent appearance.

Well, confused old man, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

Perhaps that issue is addressed in the book?

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."
... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here we read about the believing remnant of Israel:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"
(Eph.2:13-16).​

The middle wall of partition has been broken down and the remnant has been reconciled unto God in one Body, the Body of Christ:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit"
(1 Cor.12:13).​
So your opinion is that there will no longer ever be a remnant of Israel?

john w

Hall of Fame

For bible believers, not bible correctors/agnostics/mystics/blenders/"it all says the same thing" humanists, Preterists, Reppy's, like John 3 Nicky Shugart:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...KJV-and-clearing-up-the-fog-re-1-John-3-9-KJV

SaulToPaul 2

All NT eschatology falls apart when it does not distinguish the 1st century Judean material from the world wide. The return was expected 'right after' the DofJ, but this was not locked. Only the Father knew and He delayed.

In Lattourrette's history, you'll find that the apostles who lived through the time of horrendous turmoil in Judea did not expect anything like that to repeat in the future, and simply believed that they should continue to spread the message. Page 44.

To be honest about the 'rapture' we must see that it was only referred to in reference to that turmoil happening. There are plenty of descriptions of the return that don't "need" a rapture. In Rev 21, in the last conflict of all believers with the Enemy, the Enemy is suddenly destroyed and the NHNE is made. Does that "need" a rapture? It happens to quick to matter.

The topic is a very misguided interest, and the believers back in Judea in that event were told to leave the city when the noose tightened around the city. There was even an interruption in the siege that allowed for many to escape.

The AofD is the final anti-leader of Judaism standing and attempting to lead the nation into waiting for God to destroy the legions that had come against it. It was futile.

:chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

For bible believers, not bible correctors/agnostics/mystics/blenders/"it all says the same thing" humanists, Preterists, Reppy's, like John 3 Nicky Shugart:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...KJV-and-clearing-up-the-fog-re-1-John-3-9-KJV

I was looking forward with much hope that the link you provided would clear up your ideas about the rapture.

But it seems as if you want to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT the rapture.

You ain't fooling anybody, junior!

Danoh

Here we read about the believing remnant of Israel:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"

The middle wall of partition has been broken down and the remnant has been reconciled unto God in one Body, the Body of Christ:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit"
(1 Cor.12:13).​

Nope.

That passage in 1 Cor. 12:13 and those passages in Ephesians 2: 13-16 are about the two groups in verses 1-3 - those former LOST Gentiles AND Jews in verses 1-3 that Paul includes himself with there, in verses 1 - 3.

And that was AFTER Israel was concluded "under sin" - including Paul himself AND after he was THE FIRST one saved into that, 1 Tim. 1.

In Time Past, Israel was nigh unto God and the Gentiles were without Him.

But now in Christ - this side of unbelieving Israel's having lost her privileged status and concluded under sin WITH the Gentiles - you Gentiles who were far off prior to that, are made nigh with them that WERE nigh.

Paul addressing formerly Gentiles but has already included formerly lost Jews in that, earlier in the chapter.

It is these formerly LOST Gentiles and Jews - AFTER unbelieving Israel was concluded no longer nigh unto God, but under sin with the Gentiles - it is both of those who have now been made nigh in Christ - beginning with Paul.

And the Believing Remnant of Israel PRIOR TO THAT are NOT of that; are not of the Body.

Rather, both groups are now fellow citizens within God's kingdom, Eph. 3:15.

These here in Romans 3 - that believed PRIOR TO THAT - prior to Paul's But now in Christ - are the Believing Remnant of Israel...

Romans 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

This also describes the Believing Remnant of Israel that believed prior to Paul's But now...

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

That is these people here...

Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

In contrast, Paul's Romans and Ephesians "But Now in Christ" began with Paul himself AFTER unbelieving Israel was found blinded.

Israel had then been headed towards God's pouring out His Prophesied Wrath, Is. 3:13; 2:19; which was why Stephen not only saw Christ standing, (compare that to Peter's words in Acts 2: 34, 35; 3: 23) but why Stephen prayed that the sins of his nation not be laid to their charge.

For the wrath of God had now come upon them to the uttermost, 1 Thess. 2: 16., and it was now just a matter of time before said wrath fell on them, 1 Thess. 1: 10.

But only God then knew that He had planned that But Now in Christ, He would do this instead...

Romans 9:22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 9:23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

That is what Ephesians 2 is merely RE-ITERATING.

Formerly lost Gentiles and Jews NOW in Christ AFTER Paul.

They are the One New Man: the Body of Christ.

And because of that, said formerly lost Gentiles and Jews NOW the Body of Christ, were now fellow citizens with the Israel of God (Believing Remnant of Israel) WITHIN His Kingdom.

You get that wrong about Ephesians 2 and so do the Hybrids on here (mis-led followers of the errors of the likes of E.C. Moore and Jim Brakin) (hybrid being an apt descriptive of their mix of how the Acts 9 position soundly actually studies these things out, with how the Acts 28 position erroneously does).

They erroneously assert Ephesians 2 is talking about to sets of Gentiles.

You just as erroneously assert Ephesians 2 is saying the Believing Remnant of Israel (Israel of God) is in the the Body with the Gentiles.

You are both off. Way off.

Paul is asserting that But now in Christ, formerly LOST Gentiles AND formerly LOST Jews have been made One New Man in Christ and as a result are now fellow citizens with the Israel of God within His kingdom OVERALL through Christ...

Of whom the WHOLE family in HEAVEN and EARTH is named," Eph. 3:15

This is God's TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy (concerns The Earth and the Believing Remnant of Israel) AND Mystery (concerns Heaven and the Body of Christ).

But at least your skin is as thick as your head, Jerry, I'll give ya that much.

:chuckle:

Rom. 14:5; 5: 6-8.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I was looking forward with much hope that the link you provided would clear up your ideas about the rapture.

But it seems as if you want to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT the rapture.

"ain't" ain't a word, old man Nicky.And, confused old man, Replacement Theology proponent, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic/blender John 3 Nicky, "it all says the same thing," admitted Full Preterist, tell us about the antichrist having already appeared, about the Day of the Lord already having occurred, "the second time," the second coming having already occurred, about how we are already experiencing the new heaven and new earth, about how God has, now, "in this dispensation," wiped away all tears from our eyes, that there is no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor any more pain, as these are passed away.

Not only have this confused old man been exposed as a humanist, a bible blender, a "Replacement 'Theology'" proponent, but also as a "Full Preterist".To wit, again:

The Hebrew epistles were written and received during the present dispensation. If the doctrine found in those epistles is not for the present dispensation then those who received those epistles would have been told that it is not for the present dispensation.

The Hebrew epistles will be searched in vain for any instance where the author tells his hearers that the doctrine is not for the present dispensation but instead for a future one.

Perhaps that issue is addressed in the book?

If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."
... those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting

1 John 2 KJV

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

JerryS:If what is said in John's first epistle was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last time as "now," when it was written, as the antichrist is not for some future dispensation-He already came!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2 KJV

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Hebrews 9 KJV

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jerry S:If what is said in John's first epistle, and in Hebrews, was for a future dispensation then John, the author of Hebrews, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The Lord Jesus Christ's second coming is not for a future dispensation-Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the second coming then at that time!! It already occurred hundreds of years ago, not in some future dispensation!!!!!Didn't you read about it, in "Preterist Weekly?"

Hebrews 1 KJV

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

James 5 KJV

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1 KJV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

JerryS:If what is said in the author of Hebrews' epistle, in James' epistle, in Peter's epistle, was for a future dispensation then the author of Hebrews, James, Peter, would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the last days, the last time(s), then, not in not the future!!!!!!!!!!!!The last days already happened!!!

Genesis 3:15 KJV
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

JerryS:If what is said in Genesis 3:15 KJV was for a future dispensation, perhaps thousands of years in the future, then the author of Genesis would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."

Joel 3:14 KJV Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

JerryS:If what is said in Joel was for a future dispensation then the author of Joel would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." The day of the Lord has already happened!!

Zephaniah 1:14 KJV The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

JerryS:If what is said in Zephaniah was for a future dispensation then the author of Zephaniah would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation."The great day of the Lord has already happened!!!

Revelation 21 KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

JerryS:If what is said in Revelation, by John, was for a future dispensation then John would have told them, "What I am telling you is not for now but instead it is for a future dispensation." Those who received the Hebrews epistles were expecting the state of no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain ,the new heaven and new earth at that time, not for a future dispensation!!! There is no more death,no more tears now, no more sorrow,no more crying,no pain , now, and we are in the new heaven and new earth now!!!!!

Puh rayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!

You cannot be this stupid of a bible blender....I take that back.

"We see" that you have no answers, and if you were honest, you cannot deny that you have no answers.

How did I do?

There is no doubt whatsoever that you do not believe the bible.

How did I do?

john w

Hall of Fame

Danoh

The whole of 2nd Peter alone should shut books based blender Jerry up on his error that the Hebrew epistles supposedly have the Body's rapture in mind.

That entire epistle by Peter is basically an explanation (in light of Paul) of what happened to the 2nd Coming that Peter had preached unto Israel and their Believing Remnant in Acts 3.

But Jerry must blend his books about.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Jerry Shugart

But now in Christ - this side of unbelieving Israel's having lost her privileged status and concluded under sin WITH the Gentiles - you Gentiles who were far off prior to that, are made nigh with them that WERE nigh.

Yes, and the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles were both made nigh when both groups were "reconciled unto God IN ONE BODY by the Cross:

There is not even a hint that the wall of partition still stood between the two groups and there is not a hint that only some of the Jews are in view here.

Besides that, we know that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an imminent appearance of the Lord Jesus and only those in the Body were looking for that appearance.

It seems as if those in the Neo-MAD community know nothing about the raptue and worse thsan that they don't seem to have any interest at all for learning about it.

Ignorance is bliss!

Jerry Shugart

For bible believers...

All you Bible believers gather around and let us look again at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure" (1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

J.C. O'Hair wrote the following in regard to the previously quoted passage from John's first epistle and the "blessed hope":

"In the First Epistle of John the believer is exhorted not to be ashamed before Him at His coming (parousia)presence) when He shall appear (phaneroo) shining). I John 2:28. 'When He shall appear (phaneroo), we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is'. I John 3:2. This was the blessed hope of the believers to whom John wrote" (O'Hair, That Day, What Day?, A New Premillennialism)​

DAN P

Yes, and the believing Jews and the believing Gentiles were both made nigh when both groups were "reconciled unto God IN ONE BODY by the Cross:

There is not even a hint that the wall of partition still stood between the two groups and there is not a hint that only some of the Jews are in view here.

Besides that, we know that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an imminent appearance of the Lord Jesus and only those in the Body were looking for that appearance.

It seems as if those in the Neo-MAD community know nothing about the raptue and worse thsan that they don't seem to have any interest at all for learning about it.

Ignorance is bliss!

Hi Jerry and 2 Cor 3:13-15 , and happy FRIDAY ! to you !!

Since the wall is down , how are Jews saved to day , when Paul wrote 2 Cor 3:16 ?? with a verse , please ??

dan

Jerry Shugart

Hi Jerry and 2 Cor 3:13-15 , and happy FRIDAY ! to you !!

Since the wall is down , how are Jews saved to day...

Here Peter tells the believing Jews exactly how they were saved:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"
(1 Pet.1:18-19).

They were born again when they believed that gospel:

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God...And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you"
(1 Pet.1:23,25).​

I thought that you would know that, Dan.

Last edited: