The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

beloved57

ALL ALLMOST NEVER MEANS ALL (IN THE CARNAL SENSE)
Matt 5:14-16
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matt 6:33-34
33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
John 5:36
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
John 6:39
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
John 18:11
11 Then Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?"
Heb 2:13
13 And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
John 6:44-48
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
47 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
48 "I am the bread of life.
John 6:65-69
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
John 17:1-2
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
John 17:6-7
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
John 17:10-12
10 "And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
(NKJ)

XXX All is a figure of speech. We can see that to Jesus all was all those that God had given Him. Which is all those who become Christians and are born again. All those that follow Jesus' example.

Acts 2:47
47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.

Mark 10:45
45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
John 17:12
12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
John 13:1
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
1Thes 3:11-13
11 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
John 6:37-40
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40 "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(NKJ)

45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
(NKJ)

1 Tim 2:5-6
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
(NKJ)

John 6:39-40
40 "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(NKJ)

Abuse of scripture!

Epoisses

ALL ALLMOST NEVER MEANS ALL (IN THE CARNAL SENSE)
Matt 5:14-16
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matt 6:33-34
33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
John 5:36
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
John 6:39
John 18:11
11 Then Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?"
Heb 2:13
13 And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
John 6:44-48
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
47 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
48 "I am the bread of life.
John 6:65-69
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
John 17:1-2
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
John 17:6-7
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
John 17:10-12
10 "And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
(NKJ)

XXX All is a figure of speech. We can see that to Jesus all was all those that God had given Him. Which is all those who become Christians and are born again. All those that follow Jesus' example.

Acts 2:47
47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.

John 17:12
John 13:1
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
1Thes 3:11-13
11 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
John 6:37-40
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

1 Tim 2:5-6
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,
6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
(NKJ)

John 6:39-40
(NKJ)

Spammers like you should be banned.

Nanja

People who Christ did not die for and in the place of are going to die in their sins, those sins that broke God's law. All sinners whom Christ did not die for are still responsible to God and held accountable for every sin against Him and His Holiness, because He is their Creator. For the strength of sin is the Law 1Cor 15:56.

However all for whom Christ died for, by His Body, have died once and for all to the Law Rom 7:

4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

This verse assures all those who Christ died for shall be married to Christ, that is they shall receive a spiritual life that is indicative of having died to the law with Christ. This is not because of their Faith or repentance that they are dead to the Law, but by the Body of Christ. see Gal 2:19

Yes, in the literal body body of Christ, though in a mystical way, their surety, they [all for whom Christ died] have suffered the extreme penalty of God's Most Holy Law, and that Law can no more punish them for their sins again, no more than the state can execute the law on a criminal that is already dead.

So all for whom Christ died are dead to the law, secure as a dead man against the Legal vengeance that awaits all those who Christ died not die for, for through His death, we have been delivered from the wrath to come. Rom 5:9 & 1 Thess 1:10

This has absolutely nothing to do with one's believing it or receiving it[The knowledge of it] by Faith, though that will
occur, but solely resting upon the Death or Blood of Christ.

We may sum it like this" The Church, because of her own legal death upon the cross within her Head, she has escaped the dominion of her first husband, the Law, so now in a new resurrected life [regeneration] she may be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God..

But those who Christ did not for, they have much to fear in that day, for they are under dominion of the Law..

Outstanding !

beloved57

Christ died for His Church is plain !

Eph 5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

He gave Himself for IT, the Church. To go beyond what scripture says is presumption !

What about scriptures like Heb 2:9 ? Tasting death for every man is still referring to the Church He gave Himself for. It simply means He gave Himself for every man that constitutes His Body the Church.

Last edited:

Nanja

Christ died for His Church is plain !

Eph 5:25-27

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]25 [/B][/FONT]Husbands, love your wives, [B]even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,[/FONT]

[FONT="]27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

He gave Himself for IT, the Church. To go beyond what scripture says is presumption !

What about scriptures like Heb 2:9 ? Tasting death for every man is still referring to the Church He gave Himself for. It simply means He gave Himself for every man that constitutes His Body the Church.[/FONT]

You got it Brother!

Christ's Church is the only World He Loved and tasted death for, or gave His Life for Heb. 2:9; John 3:16.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,
and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

So, if just one person for whom Christ tasted death for, falls short of producing that effect for them, it means Christ's death has failed the Purpose of God for that one.

And whoever teaches that a person Christ died for can yet die in their sins and unbelief, they are in effect teaching against the success and Purpose of Christ's Death: That it has fallen short of producing God's desired effect for all whom Christ died! And that's blasphemy against the efficacy of the Blood of Christ to Save all those it was shed for!

beloved57

You got it Brother!

Christ's Church is the only World He Loved and tasted death for, or gave His Life for Heb. 2:9; John 3:16.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,
and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

So, if just one person for whom Christ tasted death for, falls short of producing that effect for them, it means Christ's death has failed the Purpose of God for that one.

And whoever teaches that a person Christ died for can yet die in their sins and unbelief, they are in effect teaching against the success and Purpose of Christ's Death: That it has fallen short of producing God's desired effect for all whom Christ died! And that's blasphemy against the efficacy of the Blood of Christ to Save all those it was shed for!

Amen Sister!

Nanja

Rev 13:1

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 17:3

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The Teaching that Jesus Christ died for all mankind without exception, and yet many of them are in hell, or are on their way there, that He died for, is Blasphemy. It is Blasphemy against the Entire Godhead, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I don't believe there is a more insulting teaching against God in all the world than this Blasphemy. It also is perhaps the Most Popular Teaching worldwide.

What I am speaking of, is that teaching which teaches that the Lord Jesus Christ actually died to make salvation only possible for all mankind.

He is taught to have shed His blood to only make His Salvation possible, and it did not make certain or ensure the Salvation of any. So the shedding of the Blood of Christ did not ensure no ones Salvation !

The ramifications of such an insult against the blood of atonement is huge and many. The Primary consequence of this impiety is that it designates man as his own Saviour, his own Redeemer !

They are Saved or Redeemed ultimately not by what the Blood did or accomplished, but what they did. Thats a Blasphemy !

Precisely !

beloved57

In Jn 10:11,15 who does it specifically sate that Christ laid down His Life for ?

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

RealityJerk

Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:8

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

The Church are the elect. The members of Christ's royal family, that will reign with him over the nations (the righteous who don't die the second death, cast into the lake of fire). They don't suffer the first or the second death. All people rise from the dead, thanks to Christ's sacrifice and resurrection. The 1st Adam caused the death of creation, the 2nd Adam does the very opposite. Brings resurrection and life. Before Christ, the fate of the saint and sinner was the same. People died and gradually slept away into the darkness of the abyss, where these spirits are now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAiCNyXMeoo

Thanks to Christ, all will rise from the dead, both the righteous and the wicked. All will be judged according to their deeds. Before Christ, there was no judgment or opportunity to receive immortality. YHWH is the God of the Living, Not The Dead. Thanks to the resurrection, all will be judged and given an opportunity to inherit eternal life. It's now based on how we live our lives. The elect are a special group of people, who are born again/born above, who will become like the angels, shepherding the nations.

RealityJerk

The dead are in the abyss, waiting for the resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3d7ujYfSPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa5DQ4QJo24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyaAD14C9Jk

(They ask for help. Some of them know that they will be resurrected, others don't. Some of those who will be part of the nations, that will be under the authority of Christ and His bride, are stuck there in the abyss. They are tormented by demons, until the day of resurrection. That is the "first death". Not all who suffer the first death, suffer the second death. Only those who were extremely wicked or served the demons while in the abyss. Submitting to demons to get favors while in the abyss, doing their bidding. That will lead a human soul to the second death, being cast into the fire.)

The ones who don't go there are the elect. They are born again/born above, hence don't experience the torment of the abyss. All of the human dead, that are now in the abyss, are not necessarily doomed to destruction in the lake of fire. There are human dead there now that will be resurrected and will become part of the nations, that the elect reign over. True disciples of Christ, will become like the angels, shepherding the nations.

Last edited:

RealityJerk

In Jn 10:11,15 who does it specifically sate that Christ laid down His Life for ?

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

He gives His life primarily for the sheep, His bride, but the bride will reign with Christ over the nations. The nations are comprised of those who were not cast into the lake of fire. They suffer the first death, but not the second one. All resurrect as a result of Christ's work on the cross and His resurrection. Only the elect are spared the torments of death, until the day of resurrection, everyone else is cast into darkness, until the day of judgement.

Work out your salvation in fear and trembling and make your calling and election sure.

Nanja

John 10:11, 15 specifically states that Christ laid down His Life for the Sheep.

Yet others are not His Sheep:

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

The goats were cursed from the beginning:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand [goats Mat. 25:32], Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

beloved57

The Church are the elect. The members of Christ's royal family, that will reign with him over the nations (the righteous who don't die the second death, cast into the lake of fire). They don't suffer the first or the second death. All people rise from the dead, thanks to Christ's sacrifice and resurrection. The 1st Adam caused the death of creation, the 2nd Adam does the very opposite. Brings resurrection and life. Before Christ, the fate of the saint and sinner was the same. People died and gradually slept away into the darkness of the abyss, where these spirits are now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAiCNyXMeoo

Thanks to Christ, all will rise from the dead, both the righteous and the wicked. All will be judged according to their deeds. Before Christ, there was no judgment or opportunity to receive immortality. YHWH is the God of the Living, Not The Dead. Thanks to the resurrection, all will be judged and given an opportunity to inherit eternal life. It's now based on how we live our lives. The elect are a special group of people, who are born again/born above, who will become like the angels, shepherding the nations.

Myth, evasion, and rabbit trail !

beloved57

John 10:11, 15 specifically states that Christ laid down His Life for the Sheep.

Yet others are not His Sheep:

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

The goats were cursed from the beginning:

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand [goats Mat. 25:32], Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Amen Sister !

beloved57

He gives His life primarily for the sheep, His bride, but the bride will reign with Christ over the nations. The nations are comprised of those who were not cast into the lake of fire. They suffer the first death, but not the second one. All resurrect as a result of Christ's work on the cross and His resurrection. Only the elect are spared the torments of death, until the day of resurrection, everyone else is cast into darkness, until the day of judgement.

Work out your salvation in fear and trembling and make your calling and election sure.

Rabbit trail.