The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

beloved57

Christ's Saving Purpose was to save sinners !

1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

When Christ came into the World by His Incarnation He had a Saving Mission and Purpose in coming, it was to save sinners, but not all sinners without exception, but a specific group of sinners, His People as announced from Heaven Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He came to save specifically sinners that are His People, or we can say His Sheep, or even His Church, but not all without exception.

All People/Sinners are not His People, His Sheep . His People are those He foreknew Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

And all People He did not foreknow, because He shall say to some Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Its the same word knew in Rom 11:2 except added the prefix prep pro which means I. before, or ever,

So its impossible for them in Matt 7:23 to have been of His People He foreknew in Rom 11:2, Matt 1:21 which He came to save !

In fact, the reason why so many people do not believe, die in unbelief in their sins Jn 8:24, because they were not of His Sheep, People that He came to save from their sins Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now we must consider that the end for which Christ the Saviour came was most successful, TO SAVE SINNERS, not all without exception, but His People, and if by His Coming, they whom He came to save from their sins, are not all saved from their sins, then His end for which He came was not successful; Yes if all without exception of whom He came to seek and to save are not saved from the penalty/punishment, and power of their sins, He failed in His Coming !

Last edited:

Nanja

1 Tim 1:15

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

When Christ came into the World by His Incarnation He had a Saving Mission and Purpose in coming, it was to save sinners, but not all sinners without exception, but a specific group of sinners, His People as announced from Heaven Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He came to save specifically sinners that are His People, or we can say His Sheep, or even His Church, but not all without exception.

All People/Sinners are not His People, His Sheep . His People are those He foreknew Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

And all People He did not foreknow, because He shall say to some Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Its the same word knew in Rom 11:2 except added the prefix prep pro which means I.before, or ever,

So its impossible for them in Matt 7:23 to have been of His People He foreknew in Rom 11:2, Matt 1:21 which He came to save !

In fact, the reason why so many people do not believe, die in unbelief in their sins Jn 8:24, because they were not of His Sheep, People that He came to save from their sins Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Now we must consider that the end for which Christ the Saviour came was most successful, TO SAVE SINNERS, not all without exception, but His People, and if by His Coming, they whom He came to save from their sins, are not all saved from their sins, then His end for which He came was not successful; Yes if all without exception of whom He came to seek and to save are not saved from the penalty/punishment, and power of their sins, He failed in His Coming !

Praise the Lord!

Christ Jesus was Perfectly Successful in saving every one of the Sinners
that His Father had given Him
John 10:29, those chosen In Christ
before the foundation Eph. 1:4-5 to have remission of sins Eph. 1:7.
And it depended on nothing they do or did, but solely by His Grace given them
before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. His Mercy was always only for them Rom. 9:23;
His People which He foreknew Rom. 11:2.

~~~~~

beloved57

Praise the Lord!

Christ Jesus was Perfectly Successful in saving every one of the Sinners
that His Father had given Him
John 10:29, those chosen In Christ
before the foundation Eph. 1:4-5 to have remission of sins Eph. 1:7.
And it depended on nothing they do or did, but solely by His Grace given them
before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. His Mercy was always only for them Rom. 9:23;
His People which He foreknew Rom. 11:2.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

Christ died for a Particular People !

The OT Scriptures are they which are a sign, token , and indication of how we know that Christ's death/blood was to be shed only for particular sinners verses all sinners without exception. One such Old Testament scripture is here out of the Minor Prophets Zech 13:1

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

The Day here is speaking of the New Testament Days when Christ has come and shed His Blood, His Blood is the fountain, shed for sin and uncleanness. But its said to be for a specific People, To the House of David, the inhabitants of Jerusalem !

Remember the fulfilled Prophecy as stated by the Old Saint in Lk 1:68-70

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Notice also that this Promised Salvation reaches back to the beginning of the World, which must refer to Gen 3:15, so even then Salvation has only a segment of mankind in view, the Seed of the Women , which equates to the House of David !

Notice also back in Zech 13:1 that the fountain is for their sin and uncleanness, which corresponds also with the NC Promises here Ezk 36:25-29

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

The sprinkling of clean water upon them in Vs 25 is the Blood of Christ, it refers to the sprinkling of the Blood of Christ as Per Peter 1 Pet 1:1-2

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Heb 12:24

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The House of David refers to the Family of Christ, His Church, For He is the Son of David that all the Promises of God are confirmed unto !

Last edited:

beloved57

2 Cor 5:21 tells us who Christ died for !

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Those Christ died for, or was made sin for, as in made a sin offering for them when He died for them Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

It was not for all without exception as per false teachers tell us, but He die for all , was made sin or sin offering for all whom because of it, are made the Righteousness of God in Him. Thats what 2 Cor 5:21 means, it makes clear the purpose of His Death.

For instance, all those Christ died for or tasted death for Heb 2:9, its the same thing, as a consequence of it, they are made the Righteousness of God in Him ! All or the every man of Heb 2:9 are made the Righteousness of God in Christ, now does that apply to all without exception ? By no means, many are unjust still Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Last edited:

Nanja

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Those Christ died for, or was made sin for, as in made a sin offering for them when He died for them Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

It was not for all without exception as per false teachers tell us, but He die for all , was made sin or sin offering for all whom because of it, are made the Righteousness of God in Him. Thats what 2 Cor 5:21 means, it makes clear the purpose of His Death.

For instance, all those Christ died for or tasted death for Heb 2:9, its the same thing, as a consequence of it, they are made the Righteousness of God in Him ! All or the every man of Heb 2:9 are made the Righteousness of God in Christ, now does that apply to all without exception ? By no means, many are unjust still Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Yes, God determined these non-elect to remain unjust, both living and dead,
and has reserved them unto the the Day of Judgment to be punished:

2 Pet. 2:9
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

So the living non-elect, when they hear the Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24,
to them it is the savor of death unto death 2 Cor. 2:16. For them, there is no
hope of Salvation!

Man's eternal destination was predetermined by God according to His Will and Purpose:

Job 23:13-14
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, God determined these non-elect to remain unjust, both living and dead,
and has reserved them unto the the Day of Judgment to be punished:

2 Pet. 2:9
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

So the living non-elect, when they hear the Gospel of God's Grace Acts 20:24,
to them it is the savor of death unto death 2 Cor. 2:16. For them, there is no
hope of Salvation!

Man's eternal destination was predetermined by God according to His Will and Purpose:

Job 23:13-14
But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

He Redeemed the Chosen in Him !

Did Christ die for all without exception ? No, thats the biggest lie ever told, but Christ died for all whom by His Death it effected their redemption. Peter wrote:

1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ
, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Paul writes Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Redemption is solely by His Blood Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Who are the We here ? Yes its Believers, but more importantly the We are those Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Yes, the Us here is the We in Eph 1:7 and that's whom Christ died for, shed His Blood for and redeemed !

Its also these Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Last edited:

Nanja

Did Christ die for all without exception ? No, thats the biggest lie ever told,

Yes, it is!

but Christ died for all whom by His Death it effected their redemption. Peter wrote:

1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ
, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Paul writes Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Redemption is solely by His Blood Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Who are the We here ? Yes its Believers, but more importantly the We are those Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Yes, the Us here is the We in Eph 1:7 and thats whom Christ died for, shed His Blood for and redeemed !

Its also these Rev 5:9

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Amen, Christ's Blood Redeemed only the Election of Grace, a People foreknown of God 1Pet. 1:2
who were Promised Salvation
Is. 45:17: only a remnant Rom. 11:5, a portion of all mankind.

~~~~~

beloved57

Scripture Teaches Limited Atonement !

Scripture teaches that Jesus death was only for a particular people, and here are some scriptures that support it, Isa 53:8

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Stricken refers to His death, and it was for Gods People, that is His Elect or Chosen He was stricken. See Matt 1:21.

Another couple of scriptures that indicates a Limited or particulate Atonement are Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Also Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This also shows that He layed down His Life for His Wife, The Lambs Wife Rev 21:9

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

The same Lamb spoken of in Jn 1:29 !

Remember John spoke of Jesus as the Bridegroom Jn 3:29

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

The same Voice is that of the Shepherd of the Sheep which hear His Voice Jn 10:3-4

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

The Shepherd and the Bridegroom are the same, and the Bride and the Sheep are the same !

Last edited:

beloved57

The Name Jesus is linked to Limited Atonement !

Even the Name Jesus speaks to a Limited Atonement for a special particular people, we read here Matt 1:21

Jesus shall save His People or His Sheep or His Wife from their sins !

The Name of Jesus is associated with limited atonement. Peter preached Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Hes only in the Purpose of God a raised Saviour unto Israel, which is a Elect People !

A elect people is meant here Rom 3:26

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Those who shall believe in Jesus is His People He came to save Matt 1:21 !

Last edited:

Nanja

Scripture teaches that Jesus death was only for a particular people, and here are some scriptures that support it, Isa 53:8

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Stricken refers to His death, and it was for Gods People, that is His Elect or Chosen He was stricken. See Matt 1:21.

Another couple of scriptures that indicates a Limited or particulate Atonement are Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Also Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This also shows that He layed down His Life for His Wife, The Lambs Wife Rev 21:9

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

The same Lamb spoken of in Jn 1:29 !

Remember John spoke of Jesus as the Bridegroom Jn 3:29

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

The same Voice is that of the Shepherd of the Sheep which hear His Voice Jn 10:3-4

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

The Shepherd and the Bridegroom are the same, and the Bride and the Sheep are the same !

Amen!

The Chosen Bride / Sheep make up the entirety of those that Christ shed His Blood for.
The same are also Abraham's Seed Gal. 3:16 and the Israel of God promised Salvation Is 45:17.
Though they are only a remnant of all humanity, yet are a great multitude no man can number Rev. 7:9.

Micah 2:12
I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel;
I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold:
they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.

~~~~~