ECT The Most Expected Place to find 'a restored Israel in its land and worship system'

Interplanner

The most expected place to find this is Hebrews 11-13. We know this from all the MAD experts who are quite sure Hebrews is, well, for Hebrews.

But we find in the letter that they are being warned harshly that their land will be burnt in that generation for not believing the Gospel, and then that there is a mountain, a cloud, a priest, a city, a place, to come to which is New in the new covenant. It is 'heaven' but not meant to be considered that far away.

There is nothing at all in Hebrews about a land or worship system being restored, because we have the sacrifice of a blood that speaks better, and an altar at which those in the old covenant have no right to eat.

When it is not in the most expected place, it simply is not.

SaulToPaul 2

The most expected place to find this is Hebrews 11-13. We know this from all the MAD experts who are quite sure Hebrews is, well, for Hebrews.

But we find in the letter that they are being warned harshly that their land will be burnt in that generation for not believing the Gospel, and then that there is a mountain, a cloud, a priest, a city, a place, to come to which is New in the new covenant. It is 'heaven' but not meant to be considered that far away.

There is nothing at all in Hebrews about a land or worship system being restored, because we have the sacrifice of a blood that speaks better, and an altar at which those in the old covenant have no right to eat.

For the 1,236,437th time, Hebrews is concerned with the City. This does not annul land promises which are IN YOUR BIBLE and have not been cancelled.

Why are you obsessed with them NOT getting the land? What is your agenda? Who is the father of your agenda? God, or someone else?

Danoh

For the 1,236,437th time, Hebrews is concerned with the City. This does not annul land promises which are IN YOUR BIBLE and have not been cancelled.

Why are you obsessed with them NOT getting the land? What is your agenda? Who is the father of your agenda? God, or someone else?

Well, you did admit you do not understand his posts :chuckle:

It's obvious to me his agenda is the same as yours - to "preach" on these things as he understands them.

At the same time that he is just as one-sided in his same conclusion that anyone who goes against his views does so because they are up to no good.

Why is it some - within all schools of thought - right off conclude anyone who does not hold their view is right off up to no good?

One sided-ignorance is why.

That and a poor memory of the fact that at some earlier time one had held some views one no longer holds and having once held them had not been out of having been up to no good.

Duh-uh...

SaulToPaul 2

It's obvious to me his agenda is the same as yours - to "preach" on these things as he understands them.

At the same time that he is just as one-sided in his same conclusion that anyone who goes against his views does so because they are up to no good.

Why is it some - within all schools of thought - right off conclude anyone who does not hold their view is right off up to no good?

That and a poor memory of the fact that at some earlier time one had held some views one no longer holds and having once held them had not been out of having been up to no good.

Duh-uh...

While we all seek to post and minister with Holfordian patience and without Paynian discord, it is nevertheless the nature of the beast so to speak, when using a debate forum of this type to find some who cling to the spiritual realities of the book, and lean upon Eph 3C, and Gen 24:64D, while others revert back to the red dirt of the old testament and do not congregate in the counsel of the godly, never showing themselves worthy of respect, never holding forth the head, never counting the cost, but always zigging when they should be zagging, and darting when they should be dashing. Agreed?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Duh-uh...
Or ..... the moron is just wrong.

Danoh

Wrong neither right off means one is a moron, nor that they are, or believe they are...up to no good.

Acts 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

There but for the grace of God went Paul "a moron" "up to no good...knowingly..."

No, not a moron up to no good, knowingly...

The Lord had counted him at least faithful to his beliefs, as off as he had been...someone of great use to Him...

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

And no opposer on TOL appears as guilty as Paul had been.

Some pattern we so called Mads supposedly actually follow; that we use other's opposing their self against themselves to glory in our flesh against them under the guise "o we're just living the gospel of the grace of God you moron, imbeile, etc."

Hypocrisy is what that is.

The liberation of Mad turned into the bondage of a Cult that some turn Mad into and still belong to in their false pride.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Authentic Christianity holds that the Church is spiritual Israel (or in Catholic parlance, the "new Israel"). This is indicated in Paul’s writings: In Romans 9:6 he says that "not all who are of Israel are Israel." This indicates the existence of two Israels. One—"all who are of Israel"—indicates the ethnic people, not all of whom believe in Jesus. The other Israel, the context reveals, does not include those who have rejected the Messiah. This new Israel, founded by Messiah, exists in spiritual continuity with the Old Testament saints and so counts as a "spiritual Israel." It includes Gentiles who believe in the Messiah and so through baptism are spiritually circumcised (Col. 2:11–12) and are reckoned as spiritual Jews (Rom. 2:26–29).

Or ..... the moron is just wrong.
You're ALL wrong

SaulToPaul 2

Authentic Christianity holds that the Church is spiritual Israel (or in Catholic parlance, the "new Israel"). This is indicated in Paul’s writings: In Romans 9:6 he says that "not all who are of Israel are Israel." This indicates the existence of two Israels. One—"all who are of Israel"—indicates the ethnic people, not all of whom believe in Jesus. The other Israel, the context reveals, does not include those who have rejected the Messiah. This new Israel, founded by Messiah, exists in spiritual continuity with the Old Testament saints and so counts as a "spiritual Israel." It includes Gentiles who believe in the Messiah and so through baptism are spiritually circumcised (Col. 2:11–12) and are reckoned as spiritual Jews (Rom. 2:26–29).

You're ALL wrong

:chuckle:

andyc

Hebrews is a masterpiece explaining how that Jesus is the heavenly high priest on our behalf.
Madists are a complete joke. Their agenda is to look for scriptures to soothe their conscience for butchering the bible in order to pamper their flesh.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 2:20 KJV
(20) Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

Physical land or spiritual land?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 24:6 KJV
(6) For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

Physical land or spiritual land?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 11:28-29 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 7:3-5 KJV
(3) And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
(4) Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
(5) And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Genesis 17:8 KJV
(8) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Leviticus 26:42 KJV
(42) Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Leviticus 26:44 KJV
(44) And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.