ECT The mighty angel of Revelation 10 is Jesus

dodge

You need to pay better attention. I am speaking about believing only to get saved verses faith with obedience to get saved.

I had a preacher that used to say it is our responsibility to introduce them to Jesus and it is God who cleans them up, and I agree with him.

God's Truth

I had a preacher that used to say it is our responsibility to introduce them to Jesus and it is God who cleans them up, and I agree with him.

Your preacher wants you to fool people into thinking they are saved instead of them really being saved. You both are hindering those who long for the Truth and want to be saved.

dodge

Your preacher wants you to fool people into thinking they are saved instead of them really being saved. You both are hindering those who long for the Truth and want to be saved.

You do know you are looking more and more like a Pharisee it is NOT yours to keep out or let anyone into God's kingdom I believe that is still God's call.

God forgives those who ask Him for forgiveness ,and guess what they do not have to go through you.

God's Truth

You do know you are looking more and more like a Pharisee it is NOT yours to keep out or let anyone into God's kingdom I believe that is still God's call.

You sure got all that wrong.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

dodge

You sure got all that wrong.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Pretty much looks exactly what you are doing .

Why do you think God made a way other than obeying the law ? It was because no man could live up to the standards of God so He Himself sent us grace , which you pervert and deny.

How about come unto me you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest ?

God's Truth

Pretty much looks exactly what you are doing .
Are you kidding? I just gave you scripture that taught you that you were wrong. Instead of you being thankful for it, you try to use it against me.

Why do you think God made a way other than obeying the law ? It was because no man could live up to the standards of God so He Himself sent us grace , which you pervert and deny.

You need to believe the scriptures that say people could obey.

The Bible teaches us that there were people who obeyed!

Jesus didn't come because no one could obey---he came to reconcile us to God. He came to help us.

The gospel message IS SENT for those who fear God and do what is right. See Acts 10:35, and Acts 13:26.
How about come unto me you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest ?

That is NOT about NOT having to abstain from evil and do right!!! That is about the Jews having rest from not having to do the ceremonial works anymore, the works they used to have to do to clean themselves. Jesus cleans us all now. THAT does NOT mean no one has to do right and abstain from evil anymore.

God's Truth

On the Sabbath day, the law said that no one could work, not to even lift objects. Do you see the correlation from Sabbath day no works to no works for being saved?

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works.

We are saved by Jesus' blood making us clean and not by our doing the ceremonial works.

A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9.

That PROVES that we STILL HAVE TO OBEY JESUS AND DO RIGHT AND ABSTAIN FROM EVIL.

God's Truth

Read and study all the things the Jews had to do just to worship God:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Colossians 2:14 having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.

The part of the law that God nailed to the cross, are the ceremonial laws.

The observance of special days, those special days were about Jesus, they were a shadow of what was to come.

We do not have to do the sin offerings, Jesus is the sacrificial Lamb of God, once and for all.

God did NOT nail obedience to Him to the cross. God did NOT nail doing right and not evil to the cross.

dodge

God's Truth;4969198]Are you kidding? I just gave you scripture that taught you that you were wrong. Instead of you being thankful for it, you try to use it against me.

YOU ignored ALL scripture that PROVED you are wrong.
You need to believe the scriptures that say people could obey.

I believe every word in scripture UN-like you who ignores ALL scripture that shows you that you are wrong.

The Bible teaches us that there were people who obeyed!

Hello ! They could not have obeyed unless they BELIEVED. Believing always comes before any action.

Jesus didn't come because no one could obey---he came to reconcile us to God. He came to help us.

He came to save and set the captives free.

The gospel message IS SENT for those who fear God and do what is right. See Acts 10:35, and Acts 13:26.

The Gospel message is for ANYONE that places their faith in Jesus.

That is NOT about NOT having to abstain from evil and do right!!! That is about the Jews having rest from not having to do the ceremonial works anymore, the works they used to have to do to clean themselves. Jesus cleans us all now. THAT does NOT mean no one has to do right and abstain from evil anymore.

Of course it is only about what YOU say it is about right ?

Everyone that is saved sinned EVERYONE ! It is the responsibility of every Christian to tell folks that Jesus died for them to have freedom in God and forgiveness of sin. YOU have it back wards.

God's Truth

YOU ignored ALL scripture that PROVED you are wrong.

You have done no such thing.

I believe every word in scripture UN-like you who ignores ALL scripture that shows you that you are wrong.

I do not ignore any scripture.

Hello ! They could not have obeyed unless they BELIEVED. Believing always comes before any action.

That is not true. We can obey even when we do not believe something.

Read and study carefully John 7:17.

He came to save and set the captives free.

That does not mean no one obeyed.

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

The Gospel message is for ANYONE that places their faith in Jesus.

Faith alone is dead.

Satan masquerades as an angel of light. Faith alone is that deceiving light.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Of course it is only about what YOU say it is about right ?

It is about what the Bible says. Do you think it is only about what you say?
Everyone that is saved sinned EVERYONE ! It is the responsibility of every Christian to tell folks that Jesus died for them to have freedom in God and forgiveness of sin. YOU have it back wards.

You are hindering people from being saved when you make obeying God and repenting of sins some kind of disqualifying error.

We need to tell people how to be saved. We have to tell them to do what the Way says.

dodge

God's Truth;4969274]You have done no such thing.

You ignore scripture when it does not fit your opinion, sadly.

That is not true. We can obey even when we do not believe something.

You of course are wrong AGAIN !

Rom 4:3
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Read and study carefully John 7:17.

I have and it does not change the fact that Abraham BELIEVED before he did anything !

God's Truth

You ignore scripture when it does not fit your opinion, sadly.

You of course are wrong AGAIN !

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

I have and it does not change the fact that Abraham BELIEVED before he did anything !

hahahaha

Abraham's faith was made complete by WHAT HE DID.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Danoh

You biblical idiot.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

LA

Meshack, Lazy is being mean to me - tell her! :chuckle:

dodge

hahahaha

Abraham's faith was made complete by WHAT HE DID.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

Proving yet again you do not have a clue what you are talking about !

Rom 4:2
If Abraham was justified[fn] by works, he has something to brag about — but not before God.[fn]

For what does the Scripture say?
Abraham believed God,
and it was credited to him for righteousness.

Romans 4:3 says Abraham was NOT justified by works !

Danoh

If Abraham was justified[fn] by works, he has something to brag about — but not before God.[fn]

Abraham believed God,

Exactly.

But that was Abraham as the Gentile's or UNcircumcision pattern.

James 2 is Abraham AFTER he was IN circumcision - the pattern of the Circumcision (Israel).

James 2 is BEFORE Israel fell at Acts 7, and both lost Jews and Gentiles after said fall were now viewed as "under sin" - Romans 2 and 3 and Romans 11.

Two different aspects of Abraham BOTH described in Genesis.

God's Truth

Exactly.

But that was Abraham as the Gentile's or UNcircumcision pattern.

James 2 is Abraham AFTER he was IN circumcision - the pattern of the Circumcision (Israel).

James 2 is BEFORE Israel fell at Acts 7, and both lost Jews and Gentiles after said fall were now viewed as "under sin" - Romans 2 and 3 and Romans 11.

Two different aspects of Abraham BOTH described in Genesis.

James is referring to Abraham AFTER Abraham was "IN CIRCUMCISION."

You are wrong.

Abraham OBEYED and went.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

Danoh, you are so ignorant, you made up a whole story that is not truth.

Hebrews is to the Jews and speaks of Abraham OBEYING BEFORE circumcision.

God's Truth

Abraham believed God,

Those scriptures DO NOT argue that Abraham did not obey. Those scriptures are about Abraham being justified BEFORE CIRCUMCISION. Circumcision is the sign of doing purification works.